Squeezing your man to orgasm

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Max
For some reason if I am at the deepest possible penetration we can achieve it seems impossible for her to squeeze my glans and maybe the first section of shaft. Any ideas on why that may be so? Or is it that the glans doesn't feel the pressure in the same way?
If she can't do it, she can't do it. We are all born different, man.

I can feel even the slightest pressure on the glans; you should be able to feel it. I'm not circumcised, though.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Max@Jun 24 2005, 12:46 AM
My wife has often used the squeeze technique on me after I have come and I am just lying there still. It tends to wake me right up again, even though it can feel almost too intense when I am at my most sensitive.

One other tip; it feels great if you can exercise some control over where you squeeze him; now a little below the head, then much lower down on the shaft, etc. all in quick succession. It makes me feel pretty vulnerable but also stirs me up.

For some reason if I am at the deepest possible penetration we can achieve it seems impossible for her to squeeze my glans and maybe the first section of shaft. Any ideas on why that may be so? Or is it that the glans doesn't feel the pressure in the same way?
[post=323582]Quoted post[/post]​

Um, there ar no muscles there! The muscles used in squeezing are the perineum, around the opening of the vagina. To give a sensation when you're at full depth penetration, she would have to contract her stomach muscles and bear down. Have her try that, the pressure from the stomach pressing down can stimulate the penis differently, but all partners are different.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
like orbit03-

Had a GF once whose interior pulsed as she reached orgasm... not that she intended to do anything, but it was intense!

And it did get me off - usually.

Currently, my woman doesn't get me off that way... so? She's not as screwed up as the former!

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to tease my man, I can squeeze him until he's red in the face and he can't hold back from coming any longer. He says its like his dick is in a vise. It also comes in handy when I'm done for the night and he can still go. :)

KT9

Experimental Member
Media
the ladies have pretty well covered this topic by now - DO THOSE KEGELS!!! :)

my wife has never squeezed me to orgasm, but damn, when she throws one in at just the right time - whewwwwwwwwwwwww

just another thing we've learned in the last few years, better late than never!! :D

bzyrch:
Originally posted by citygirl@Jul 10 2005, 01:15 AM
I like to tease my man, I can squeeze him until he's red in the face and he can't hold back from coming any longer. He says its like his dick is in a vise. It also comes in handy when I'm done for the night and he can still go. :)
[post=328025]Quoted post[/post]​

Careful, citygirl, you're liable to give him a heart attack! And me too! Your description had me thinking naughty thoughts all day. We need to get the word out about this technique, ladies. A Learning Annex course perhaps?

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by bzyrch+Jul 11 2005, 07:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bzyrch &#064; Jul 11 2005, 07:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-citygirl@Jul 10 2005, 01:15 AM
I like to tease my man, I can squeeze him until he&#39;s red in the face and he can&#39;t hold back from coming any longer. He says its like his dick is in a vise. It also comes in handy when I&#39;m done for the night and he can still go.  :)

Careful, citygirl, you&#39;re liable to give him a heart attack&#33; And me too&#33; Your description had me thinking naughty thoughts all day. We need to get the word out about this technique, ladies. A Learning Annex course perhaps?
[post=328231]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sorry, didn&#39;t mean to excite you. Don&#39;t have a heart attack on us now&#33; ;)

It&#39;s just a game I play with him when I&#39;m done for the night or exhausted and he can still go. So I put the squeeze on him to see how quickly I can get him off, it turns into a tug-of-war because his ego can&#39;t handle not being in control of his orgasm. He loves it, says I&#39;m going to break his dick off if I don&#39;t stop. And its a win-win for me because he&#39;s finished or I&#39;ll orgasm again&#33; ;)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by citygirl+Jul 13 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl &#064; Jul 13 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bzyrch@Jul 11 2005, 07:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-citygirl
@Jul 10 2005, 01:15 AM
I like to tease my man, I can squeeze him until he&#39;s red in the face and he can&#39;t hold back from coming any longer. He says its like his dick is in a vise. It also comes in handy when I&#39;m done for the night and he can still go.  :)

Careful, citygirl, you&#39;re liable to give him a heart attack&#33; And me too&#33; Your description had me thinking naughty thoughts all day. We need to get the word out about this technique, ladies. A Learning Annex course perhaps?
[post=328231]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, didn&#39;t mean to excite you. Don&#39;t have a heart attack on us now&#33; ;)

It&#39;s just a game I play with him when I&#39;m done for the night or exhausted and he can still go. So I put the squeeze on him to see how quickly I can get him off, it turns into a tug-of-war because his ego can&#39;t handle not being in control of his orgasm. He loves it, says I&#39;m going to break his dick off if I don&#39;t stop. And its a win-win for me because he&#39;s finished or I&#39;ll orgasm again&#33; ;)
[post=328773]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think alot of us guys here are getting all worked up over this "secret weapon" you ladies have :evilgrin: :eek:

Yummy

1st Like
Media
It&#39;s great if you&#39;re having a lazy day (tired, overworked, etc. . .) and he wants you on top but you don&#39;t necessarily want to do all the work involved with being up there. One of my men is inordinately proud of his member (at 10.5" I suppose he has room for SOME bragging rights), and it&#39;s nice to humble him that way. It also drives him crazy

sketcher

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 25 2005, 07:35 AM

Um, there ar no muscles there&#33; The muscles used in squeezing are the perineum, around the opening of the vagina. To give a sensation when you&#39;re at full depth penetration, she would have to contract her stomach muscles and bear down. Have her try that, the pressure from the stomach pressing down can stimulate the penis differently, but all partners are different.
[post=323916]Quoted post[/post]​

YES, this is an incredible feeling if your partner can do it. good core muscles help (so why not give that Pilates class a try?).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been squeezing my pc for a long time and i am tight (my partners say i am) because of that too.

I get very wet and its good to having squeezing it for so long it helps me to feel friction with smaller partners and never - yet -found a man who did not feel when i squeeze it.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do the sqeeze technique... I've actually given a guy multiple orgasms a couple times (the same guy) because I did it just as he was starting to have his orgasm - I'd just keep sqeezing and releasing until he'd collapse on top of me... I did it to my recent guy too, and he seemed to enjoy it as well, and even commented that I wasn't kidding about doing that...:rolleyes:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
godiluvabig1 said:
I do the sqeeze technique... I've actually given a guy multiple orgasms a couple times (the same guy) because I did it just as he was starting to have his orgasm - I'd just keep sqeezing and releasing until he'd collapse on top of me... I did it to my recent guy too, and he seemed to enjoy it as well, and even commented that I wasn't kidding about doing that...:rolleyes:
The squeeze technique was also used on me for my only (so far) multiple orgasm.
We had not had sex in 2 weeks, so I didn't last very long the first time we had sex after that drought. She was on top of me and started to squeeze me right after I came. The friction of continuing with the in-and-out is too much for me after I cum, but the squeezing she was just enough stimulation to keep me hard. After a few minutes of off and on squeezing, plus some sexy talk, she started ever so slowly moving up and down on my still erect cock, eventually resulting in that 2nd orgasm on the same erection. :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guest said:
petite_asianbabe: Ladies, I have a question:

Some girlfriends told me they learned how to squeeze the muscles in their vaginas to drive their man crazy and orgasm sooner (to get it over with). Do any of you have experience with this?

I have almost never wanted to "get it over with." I like lengthy intercourse and as far as I'm concerned if a guy can last and last that's awesome and I sure as heck am not going to TRY to put an end to it. :confused: But I'm sure any woman can tighten up a bit to get her guy off faster if that's what she wants.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Squeezing is nice when he is to live the vagina because than u can suck him back...nice to play "suck him back" sometimes.

Some say is a bit of torture if the penis is very sensitive after so much bang bang but i find it delicious to 'torture' him this way..

For sure when i squeeze myself to orgasm being penetrated by my device is very delicious too.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman can do it, but I had a GF back about 5 yrs ago, that, could literally milk my cock, and, it felt so delicious .
But, in general, it is a very cool experience, to feel your woman squeeze you inside her love box. The notion that she has me under her touch inside her wet pussy is enough to keep my hard on and make it harder.

Girls, this is a powerfull thing to do, at least w me, it goes beyond the phisicall aspect of squeezing my cock, it shows how much a woman can do.... hard to explain....

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had 2 girls with well-trained vagina muscles who did it.

I'm really not the minutemen type of guy, but those girls made me come in under two minutes. It was more like squeezing, they actually "milked my cock", gave him a rippling massage .. Great stuff.

One of them was from China and she really had this stuff figured out (and not only that .. heh)

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread was started ages ago!!

I love using my kegels! If bf stays still, his cock buried and I use my muscles to squeeze and release, squeeze and release, it doesn't take me long to cum all over it.