Squirting

latex kitty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a squirter. I discovered that I could squirt when an ex partner of mine was sitmulating the g-spot while giving me oral sex. Sometimes if I have held off for a few days I can flood the bed.

catb1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner is an occasional squirter and for me it is probably the most fullfilling part of sex even better than my own orgasm :biggrin1:

D_Perseigh Peestick

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, i have a question, ive seen it on the internet, never experienced a girl squirting in real life. Sometimes when me and my girlfriend are doing it, she says that she feels like she has to pee so i have to stop. If she keeps it going would that be a squirt, im talking it's when im hitting her gspot she feels like that, so i was wondering if that would be a squirt if i kept it going, cuz she thinks that she will pee all over me. Just wondering. Cuz i give her atleast 1 orgasm evertime we do it, i was just wondering if the orgasm isnt good enough, or if she just needs to let go when she feels like that.

Cuz i give her atleast 1 orgasm evertime we do it, i was just wondering if the orgasm isnt good enough, or if she just needs to let go when she feels like that.

First, if you give her an orgasm every time you have sex, you're doing a lot right.

Second, if she's moaning, writhing, shuddering, and tells you how wonderful you are, then you're good enough. Way good enough. Better than good enough.

A lot of women would love to have that every time they're entertaining Mr. Happy.

D_Perseigh Peestick

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, i definately get her off every single time, i wont go unless she goes first, wether its eating her out, or her on top, usually not me on top, but a couple of times we have found spots that she loves, but it's hard because she cant take my dick very well, almost two years and she still cant which bothers me, i wish she could, cuz sometimes i want to go crazy. She never moans which bothers me, but she isnt a loud type of person, even when she gets in pain like, example: she just got in a car wreck and her back is hurt pretty bad, but she never just bursts out, her mom moans, lol, she came home one day and heard her moaning, so that kinda bothered me, thinking that maybe she was jealous because she dont moan, but that's just who she is i guess. i jsut feel there has to be something i can do to make her moan, but i guess not, i mean ive had her at time say oh fuck cuz it felt so good, but every single time, i swear, when we have sex she goes first. The most i have given her was during a two hour sex time, and she went six times, now that was great. I tend to do my best work when im drunk. Now if we could go for hours, cuz i can, but she cant, then it would be great.

Our sex sessions consist of, me eating her, me on top for oh, 5-10 minutes, then her on top, she goes on top, unless i made her go while eating her out, then she wont get on top for a little while because her clit is too tender. Now if she could handle my cock then i could give it to her like i know how, but she cant lol...Now about the peeing thing though? What could that be? I know it's me hitting her gspot, i just wonder if she was to just let it out, if it would be a way better orgasm or if she would piss on me, lol. Just let me know. Also for a woman that doenst like to have sex alot, how can i get her more aroused and want to have sex, im very romantic and have tried alot of things, but we barely have sex one every two weeks, drives me insane, im the type of guy that wants it twice a day everyday.

sorry for this to be so long, but she told me before, i get faster, better, and more orgasms when im turned on, but for some reason she never gets really turned on,...bothers me alot and she knows it.

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, i definately get her off every single time, i wont go unless she goes first, wether its eating her out, or her on top, usually not me on top, but a couple of times we have found spots that she loves, but it's hard because she cant take my dick very well, almost two years and she still cant which bothers me, i wish she could, cuz sometimes i want to go crazy. She never moans which bothers me, but she isnt a loud type of person, even when she gets in pain like, example: she just got in a car wreck and her back is hurt pretty bad, but she never just bursts out, her mom moans, lol, she came home one day and heard her moaning, so that kinda bothered me, thinking that maybe she was jealous because she dont moan, but that's just who she is i guess. i jsut feel there has to be something i can do to make her moan, but i guess not, i mean ive had her at time say oh fuck cuz it felt so good, but every single time, i swear, when we have sex she goes first. The most i have given her was during a two hour sex time, and she went six times, now that was great. I tend to do my best work when im drunk. Now if we could go for hours, cuz i can, but she cant, then it would be great.

Our sex sessions consist of, me eating her, me on top for oh, 5-10 minutes, then her on top, she goes on top, unless i made her go while eating her out, then she wont get on top for a little while because her clit is too tender. Now if she could handle my cock then i could give it to her like i know how, but she cant lol...Now about the peeing thing though? What could that be? I know it's me hitting her gspot, i just wonder if she was to just let it out, if it would be a way better orgasm or if she would piss on me, lol. Just let me know. Also for a woman that doenst like to have sex alot, how can i get her more aroused and want to have sex, im very romantic and have tried alot of things, but we barely have sex one every two weeks, drives me insane, im the type of guy that wants it twice a day everyday.

sorry for this to be so long, but she told me before, i get faster, better, and more orgasms when im turned on, but for some reason she never gets really turned on,...bothers me alot and she knows it.
Can anyone else relate? Love to hear more stories especially from a womens point of view!

caretaker

Just Browsing
Media
This is my first post on here. I have had a squirter,and well a couple who could gush, the squirter could spray like crazy, and wow it is the closest thing to a Fetish I have. that and if I can be deepthroated.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my blog

When I was early married, maybe 20 or so, I thought I pissed on my husband during an evening of hot sex, I was MORTIFIED! There was no smell and wet soaking sheets, I was less evolved, not so self assured, I chose to deny it happened and change the sheets.
My husband, didn't realise what it was either, but he knew he liked it, and he wanted it to happen again.

I didn't regularly squirt until a few years ago, mostly out of holding back and being totally freaked out by what my body seemed to want to do naturally. I could feel it building, and change positions or hold my breath ( hey I was desperate not to "pee" again)

It wasn't until I went to a swingers club and saw ladies squirting on a regular basis that I realised what it was and that I wasn't a freak. I went home and googled like a mad woman, wanting to know where it came from, what it was and how to control it ( err umm..you can't, once you hit that switch, get a rain coat)

For those who are in the "disbelievers corner" It is not urine, it does not come out of the urethra, it actually shoots out from the pussy, it has almost zero smell or taste, and can be copious amounts...I am talking litres!! Women can be gushers ( me) or squirters ( that shoot out like a water pistol)

When you are orgasming this way, you are being stimulated by fingers or cock on the fleshy sponge like g spot 2-3 inches inside your vagina. The movement required is like the finger signal "come here" to a child, , finger pads facing your belly button. Apparently it swells and plumps out and you can feel it distinctly before the big release of fluid.

This kind of orgasm, for me , surpasses any other ( clitoral, vaginal) it feels like you may die from pleasure. You bear down, the release is intense, fluid gushes out, you can cum like this, forever, till you run out of fluid ( then have a drink and continue at will :)

It is hot wet messy sex, not a lot is known about it and it can be VERY confronting for a guy if he is unaware you do it, and he has never seen it before. I have recently freaked out a few men, they seem very confused and bewildered. I try and explain, but they always leave the club looking like they just aren't sure what went on , did someone just pee on me????

All of them either text, email or contact the next day, or return to the club the next week, wanting to do it again ...this time with knowledge, and a hunger to be wet with cum.

I would just like to know.....can you buy a valve for the damn thing, I'd like a little control over who I squirt on . It seems now I have invited this into my life, its not going to go away anytime soon. I rarely have sex now days without a little gush, we keep towels handy.

Hubby loves it, he strives for it. Nothing gets him hotter than cum dripping down his thighs and balls and oozing out my pussy while we fuck. I like standing or squatting over him, masturbating, and covering his chest and torso in cum, then sliding my pussy to his face, its a nice way to spend a Wednesday night !

....so err yup...I'm a squirter/gusher..and I LOVE IT

xx
Honey

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have a really big orgasm I sometimes squirt. Not every time but more than I used to. Usually it happens when I'm about to cum and my bf speeds up really fast, it's like suddenly the feeling builds to this uncontrollable level and when I orgasm I squirt. The first time I totally thought I peed. Squirting orgasms are my fave cuz they feel the best :tongue: . Very intense.

BRIDGE3000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1st post here...my lady and I talked about all kinds of sex things when we got together and somehow squirting came up and she insisted that she "was not a squirter". Well, I know where that Spot is, and I started teasing it. Next thing you know she's like "I gotta pee", and I'm like "hold on baby". And, lord have mercy, she gushed like a geyser! She was horrified, of course, but also shaking and crying. Didn't stop us, though. I got her to squirt two more times after that and she was knocked out for about 3 hours. She says she can control it, but I think only enough control to squirm away from me and rush to the bathroom, lol! She has to let it go, she says. She's still getting accustomed to it, but I love it...6 squirts total so far...