stalkers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishmale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i did nt get the last two posts, but i would be interested to know if the victims of stalking think they were are any warning signs in the early days of the relationship. What i mean is can one turn into a stalker or do stalkers have certain personality traits ?

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have been in a relationship with the stalker it is considered to be DOMESTIC ABUSE and the police should take action.

Make a diary of what has happened and notify your local police hate crime team. They will take it up, they can get the IP addresses of where the emails are being sent from.

I've not been stalked as far as I know, but I should imagine it is quite unnerving, you just don't know what the stalker will do next. I have clients who have been stalked and they have lived in fear of not knowing what happens next. You can and should take action now (that's legal action).

In the UK there is a new service that can be found on www.nss,org.uk and I am sure if you contact them they will have contacts in your area.

Would you put up with racism or homophobia? if you answer `no` why are you putting up with stalking?

Brinz

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well as you can see my stalker has already been commenting this thread ^^^ i cannot get away.. and nothing can be done supposedly because he lives in a different country than i do. and as always, there are attacks on my character.. 2 years of this..

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i did nt get the last two posts, but i would be interested to know if the victims of stalking think they were are any warning signs in the early days of the relationship. What i mean is can one turn into a stalker or do stalkers have certain personality traits ?

Yes, from day one.

I wasn't experienced enough to recognize them, but there were warning signs.

Probably the first was when I asked her if she wanted to officially be my girlfriend, and she said that she would, but only if I swore I would never leave her because past boyfriends always left her and she couldn't bear the pain anymore so if I loved her I had to mean it and promise not to leave.

Stupid me thought "Golly gosh, she's so perfect, how could those dastardly curs ever want to leave her?" and then swore to her that I wouldn't.

The next day she confessed to me that she had another boyfriend who was in the military, overseas, and hadn't broken up with him yet, but assured me she would and held the previous day's promise over my head.

It was all down hill from there.

(oh, and she never broke things off with that guy either)

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have never had a stalker. reading some of these-i thought of "rose" in "2 and a half men." i'm not trying to make a joke over a very serious problem. luckily, i don't arouse whatever it is that makes people do that.

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can chat with the mods and admins about this. Personally I would suggest abandoning this account and creating a new one with no hint as to who you are (no pictures, no usernames he might catch on to, etcetera). Regardless of who you are or what he's done, he has no right to stalk you on the internet.

This. You shouldn't have to go to those lengths, but it's worth it to preserve your sanity.

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no this is very real... unfortunately... and no i didnt meet him here. and im not too sure how he found me unless hes been trying to google my email address or something. who knows. i just wish it would stop.

the_legacy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Representing me like this, yeah, thats a fiction...btw, hows that that no one of your ex's wasnt gd enough for you? None of them? And all this, its same old crap you say for each one of them... Too bad you cant see what kind of person you are.

the_legacy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no this is very real... unfortunately... and no i didnt meet him here. and im not too sure how he found me unless hes been trying to google my email address or something. who knows. i just wish it would stop.

Just get done with divorce papers already and were done. God knows I want that too. Btw, That is the ONLY REASON Im posting this or msgn you... Since you just "dissapeared" changed numbers, address, etc, so I couldnt contact you abt divorce all this time! So, dnt play "naive" ok?

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am curious as to how many of you had someone that would go to all lengths to stalk you... my ex (separated for 2.5 years now) is so pathetic that he makes fake emails along with fake profiles in a desperate attempt to try and talk to me and question me about everything. it is irritating as hell and really pretty freakin creepy... am i the only one who has had to deal with a real psycho?? if not, please post your horror stories lol thanks!

Girl I feel sorry for you. i did have one ex who tracked me down until he got a hold of my cell phone number and called me non stop. And mind you he had said he "move away" Simple, i got a new number and never herd form him again.

Also i had an ex girlfriend who would follow me everywhere. She once waited in the font gate of my house and she swore she would not move until i go out with her. i had Violin lessons at the time and i had to sneak out my own house in order to make it to class. She also cut my name onto her arm. i urged her to get help and even spoke with her mum.
i knew she had two more boyfriends after me. And she did the same thing to both.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don`t know if it matters at all, but I have reported a post from this thread and I believe by doing so I have reported the whole thread.
I think there are only two things possible here
1 - Ceuros indeed has a stalker and he is STALKING her right now and admiting it!
2 - less likely possible, practically impossible in my opinion: Ceuros and her stalker are actually one person who is posting from both accounts. I don`t believe that is the case here, but we never know. I have seen it happen before.

D_James_A_Farafield

Account Disabled
Media
Oh god stalkers!!!
An ex of mine was totally crazy when I broke up with her. I was in uni at the time and my room was on the ground floor of my student house. If I went out for the night she used to climb through the window get naked and get into my bed and wait till I got home. I used to jump like mad, walking in a bit drunk get into bed and there was someone there! One time I brought a girl back and she was in my bed. The girl I brought home said " what the fuck is this" and quickly walked out. She broke into my place 3 times over a few months. I ended up calling the police to get her out. We would argue and argue till 3,4 in the morning trying to get her to leave. I would have thrown her out but I couldn't get to physical with a woman its not right. Other house mates were pissed off. I said to her leave in 15 mins or I will call the police. She didn't leave so I called them.
I heard she had some therapy as well??
Few years have past now and i can see it was young love etc but she was strange

A girl i know has been a bit stalkerish as well. Little messages like enjoy football, or have fun shopping etc. It's strange as how the hell does she know what I'm doing (I don't use Facebook etc really). Also if i don't reply I get msgs like "go fuck yourself" or "your just a big dick and i used you". Then when i still don't reply i get "sorry bad day in work" then comes the life story text.......she is now blocked but still get emails.
with that big dick of urs i don't blame them for being obsessed LOL :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.