stalkers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am curious as to how many of you had someone that would go to all lengths to stalk you... my ex (separated for 2.5 years now) is so pathetic that he makes fake emails along with fake profiles in a desperate attempt to try and talk to me and question me about everything. it is irritating as hell and really pretty freakin creepy... am i the only one who has had to deal with a real psycho?? if not, please post your horror stories lol thanks!

Last edited:

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lmao.. it is terrible, i dont even want to get online anymore most of the time. do these people realized how unstable they are or do they just not care?? lol

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they're just whackjobs. I've had all kinds of weird death threats and shit on other forums. That's why I stopped using my real name as a screen name. Had one in particular though that would sign up under fake names at other forums I frequent as a way to interact with me after I severed "normal" communications. Was a real joy. Hasn't happened for a while, or else the person has gotten much better at hiding several writing habits that were a dead giveaway.

I'm much more private and reserved online as a result of it.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened to me as well... It was a fuckbuddy of mine that stalked me on facebook using fake names etc.. It was bothering and funny at once to be honest :D

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
i am just trying to figure out how someone could be so desperate lol

In the case of exes not letting it go, I think that there are a few things going on, but in my personal experience, the two things were her inability to accept rejection and a belief that I just needed to see that it would work and what we had was special, in her opinion. It took me 8 years to get her out of my life and I have to say it wouldn't surprise me if she turned up again one day.

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh god stalkers!!!
An ex of mine was totally crazy when I broke up with her. I was in uni at the time and my room was on the ground floor of my student house. If I went out for the night she used to climb through the window get naked and get into my bed and wait till I got home. I used to jump like mad, walking in a bit drunk get into bed and there was someone there! One time I brought a girl back and she was in my bed. The girl I brought home said " what the fuck is this" and quickly walked out. She broke into my place 3 times over a few months. I ended up calling the police to get her out. We would argue and argue till 3,4 in the morning trying to get her to leave. I would have thrown her out but I couldn't get to physical with a woman its not right. Other house mates were pissed off. I said to her leave in 15 mins or I will call the police. She didn't leave so I called them.
I heard she had some therapy as well??
Few years have past now and i can see it was young love etc but she was strange

A girl i know has been a bit stalkerish as well. Little messages like enjoy football, or have fun shopping etc. It's strange as how the hell does she know what I'm doing (I don't use Facebook etc really). Also if i don't reply I get msgs like "go fuck yourself" or "your just a big dick and i used you". Then when i still don't reply i get "sorry bad day in work" then comes the life story text.......she is now blocked but still get emails.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I dated one girl who was just a bit of a nightmare, & from whom I once tried to escape in the dead of night (long story). Thankfully, she did the 'I don't think this is working' speech & thought I'd got away with it. 10 months and several hundred ignored texts later I find her trying to break into where I'm living. Nothing compared to a mate of mine, who was bundled into a car by an ex & driven off at speed.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a psycho girlfriend who, while we were in a relationship together, would engage in some stalker-ish behaviour as a means of being controlling.

She'd drive to my work parking lot and spy on me in case I left the building (in case I was having an affair). She'd call me at work and time the phone calls to make sure I spent my entire break talking to her (in case I was having an affair). She'd try to sabotage plans I made to go out with friends (in case I was having an affair).

Anyways, needless to say, she cheated on me a few times :p

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh wow, those are pretty bad lol luckily mine lives nowhere near me or im afraid i would be dealing with the same sort of incidences..

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@tattooedmammameg.. OMG, my friend posted a link of this on my page, but it had some guy reading them! i laughed my ass off! i will see if i can paste the link here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.