Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really sure it shows a serious impairment of judgement. It just shows you should read through your own post before you enter it. First, you begin with saying you can't see any signs of alteration,
Bullshit. You put bold type on the part of the sentence that suits your purposes ("I have to say that I can't see any clear signs of alteration in the individual photos") and take no account of the words that immediately follow, which state an exception to those words ("except for this one, where the underpants have a weird border to them"). It is as if someone were to say, "I trust HappyBoi to use misrepresentation in argument," and you quoted him as saying "I trust HappyBoi." A low tactic.
after which you say that fakery is easily spotted,
Bullshit again. I said, in the words that you quote, "It seems to me, though, that there is plain evidence of fakery is [I meant "in"] the disparity in erect size between, e.g., this photo and most of the others, such as this one." The evidence of fakery that I cited comes from the comparison of photos. If someone just looks at one photo and not the other, or looks at one and then the other without thinking to compare them, he will miss the evidence. So the evidence can just as easily be missed as noticed. And nothing that I wrote implied otherwise.
and you end with saying these are some of the best alterations you've seen - would that be the alterations you couldn't see? :smile: So I was just curious as to what fakery you were talking about..
The fakery consists in altering the photographs to enlarge the image of the penis in it. I took that to be so obvious that I found it, and still find it, incomprehensible that, after I had presented reasons for believing the photos to be altered, you demand to know "what fakery." Of course I don't see the alteration to the photo: to see that, I would have to have the original photographs in front of me for comparison with the altered versions. I do not know by what techniques Gavinator altered the photos, but the question of whether the photos are faked does not depend on that in any case.
And even claiming that those who don't see your 'proof' of alteration have a serious impairment of judgement, when all you've done is typing out your skeptical viewpoint of the pictures with no real evidence to back it up, is silly.
Wrong--I won't say "bullshit" this time since I think that in this instance you are merely making a mistake rather than being dishonest, as you were in the previous instances. If someone posts photos that show his erect penis to have widely disparate sizes, and posts some photos that show his erect penis to be huge while others show his genitals to take up, as Maxcok pointed out, less space than his testicles alone take up in the other photos, then those discrepancies are real evidence of fakery.

D_Mike Oxsohr

Account Disabled
Media
Well on my own defence!
I have not "photoshoped" any photos of mine, I am useing a cell phone to take the photos so I am sure the quility isnt the best and you cant always get a clear image because some spots like my penis will be bluuuured do to some twiching or moving when the photo is taken, I can a sure you this is all me :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Not really sure it shows a serious impairment of judgement. It just shows you should read through your own post before you enter it. First, you begin with saying you can't see any signs of alteration, after which you say that fakery is easily spotted, and you end with saying these are some of the best alterations you've seen - would that be the alterations you couldn't see? :smile: So I was just curious as to what fakery you were talking about..

And even claiming that those who don't see your 'proof' of alteration have a serious impairment of judgement, when all you've done is typing out your skeptical viewpoint of the pictures with no real evidence to back it up, is silly. What you're doing is at the same level as people claiming sizes without evidence backing them up. :smile:
Two phrases spring to mind:

"upon closer examination..." -- Calboner

"willing (and irrational) suspension of disbelief" -- HappiBoi

It begs the question, why are you so intent on defending such obvious fakery, at the expense of ignoring clear evidence and twisting Cal's words out of context? Maybe you can get the guy on cam and give us a full report.

:rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well on my own defence!
I have not "photoshoped" any photos of mine, I am useing a cell phone to take the photos so I am sure the quility isnt the best and you cant always get a clear image because some spots like my penis will be bluuuured do to some twiching or moving when the photo is taken, I can a sure you this is all me :)
The "bad camera" defense. Love it. What's next? :laughing:

I guess we'll just have to accept your "a sure ance".

D_Mike Oxsohr

Account Disabled
Media

It begs the question, why are you so intent on defending such obvious fakery, at the expense of ignoring clear evidence and twisting Cal's words out of context? Maybe you can get the guy on cam and give us a full report.

I think thats all you really want, is to get me on cam. I dont really like being called a fake since I take my time out of my own day to take these shots for you guys, because I dont have to...
also you have been hating on me since day one and I dont appricate it at.. and if you are doing all this just to get me on cam, find someone else to waste your time on.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bullshit. You put bold type on the part of the sentence that suits your purposes ("I have to say that I can't see any clear signs of alteration in the individual photos") and take no account of the words that immediately follow, which state an exception to those words ("except for this one, where the underpants have a weird border to them"). It is as if someone were to say, "I trust HappyBoi to use misrepresentation in argument," and you quoted him as saying "I trust HappyBoi." A low tactic.

Bullshit again. I said, in the words that you quote, "It seems to me, though, that there is plain evidence of fakery is [I meant "in"] the disparity in erect size between, e.g., this photo and most of the others, such as this one." The evidence of fakery that I cited comes from the comparison of photos. If someone just looks at one photo and not the other, or looks at one and then the other without thinking to compare them, he will miss the evidence. So the evidence can just as easily be missed as noticed. And nothing that I wrote implied otherwise.

The fakery consists in altering the photographs to enlarge the image of the penis in it. I took that to be so obvious that I found it, and still find it, incomprehensible that, after I had presented reasons for believing the photos to be altered, you demand to know "what fakery." Of course I don't see the alteration to the photo: to see that, I would have to have the original photographs in front of me for comparison with the altered versions. I do not know by what techniques Gavinator altered the photos, but the question of whether the photos are faked does not depend on that in any case.

Wrong--I won't say "bullshit" this time since I think that in this instance you are merely making a mistake rather than being dishonest, as you were in the previous instances. If someone posts photos that show his erect penis to have widely disparate sizes, and posts some photos that show his erect penis to be huge while others show his genitals to take up, as Maxcok pointed out, less space than his testicles alone take up in the other photos, then those discrepancies are real evidence of fakery.

I won't start a whole debate since I don't want the fine OP's thread to be totally stolen, however, I use bold letters and red color on the parts that showed what I meant, the extra part of you saying "except this picture, were the underwear line.." and so forth doesn't really help. You said you couldn't see any signs of alterations except a UNDERWEAR LINE that looked a bit weird, and then you say these are the best alterations you've seen. The only alteration you see is a underwear line, and yet these are the best you've seen? So no, me cutting out that part doesn't put what you said in a totally new light, since it still, with that addition, doesn't make sense.

And the whole part of you and Maxcok nagging about his underwear pictures showing no bulge, maybe he simply pulled back his cock and balls, and those underwear are so tight it hold it in place?

I am not saying his pictures are real, but I won't call them fake with only loose speculation, without any real evidence.

No, Max, it craves the question.. why are you always so fast to jump on users and call them out as 'fakes'? Why do you, even in really old threads, feel the need to call this out if it's so "obvious"? If it's that obvious to you, why do you need to tell others? "Ignoring clear evidence", please, if you would actually give me CLEAR EVIDENCE, I wouldn't hesitate at all to say a persons pictures are fake, but that would also have to be clear evidence. And I didn't twist Cal's words, I bolded and colored the parts that I used to show my point, I even left the rest of the text for others to read, that little addition Cal talked about that I left out did not change the meaning of what he said. Please, get down from your high horse. :smile:

Like I wrote to Cal, I'm not saying his pictures are real, I never did in any in my posts, but I won't call them fake only from the speculation from you two, you have no "real evidence" even if you call it that. I'm done and out. Sorry threadstarter. :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I think thats all you really want, is to get me on cam. I dont really like being called a fake since I take my time out of my own day to take these shots for you guys, because I dont have to...
I don't have the slightest interest in seeing you on cam, I can 'assure' you, fake dick or not.

And don't pretend you're "taking time out of your day" :rolleyes: to post pics and ask for feedback out of some great altruistic motive. You're doing it for ego gratification for your fantasy dick.

also you have been hating on me since day one and I dont appricate it at.. and if you are doing all this just to get me on cam, find someone else to waste your time on.
I haven't been "hating" on you. I called you out as a fake the first time I saw your pics, which you are. A fake.

And again, I really don't care to see you on cam. I'm not into that, and I've seen enough already.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The "bad camera" defense. Love it. What's next? :laughing:

I guess we'll just have to accept your "a sure ance".

People could, if they wanted to, say 'The "oh, I can't post pictures of my cock because of my job or other situations in my life" defense. Love it.'

D_Mike Oxsohr

Account Disabled
Media
I don't have the slightest interest in seeing you on cam, I can 'assure' you, fake dick or not.

And don't pretend you're "taking time out of your day" :rolleyes: to post pics and ask for feedback out of some great altruistic motive. You're doing it for ego gratification for your fantasy dick.

I haven't been "hating" on you. I called you out as a fake the first time I saw your pics, which you are. A fake.

And again, I really don't care to see you on cam. I'm not into that, and I've seen enough already.

Well it looks like could use a ego boost!

student90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there's enough evidence to say one way or the other. What would help is finding out how the hell you stuff that in your pants and then show less of a bulge than a guy with a cock half the size!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I won't start a whole debate since I don't want the fine OP's thread to be totally stolen,...
You've already done that, Blanche, and escalated it to boot.

And the whole part of you and Maxcok nagging about his underwear pictures showing no bulge, maybe he simply pulled back his cock and balls, and those underwear are so tight it hold it in place?
("nagging"??) Why, pray tell, would he hide his real bulge and stuff a pingpong ball in his briefs instead, if the whole point is to show off ? (Note title of forum) Where do you think his real genitals are? Stuffed up his ass? :rolleyes:
I am not saying his pictures are real, but I won't call them fake with only loose speculation, without any real evidence.
"Real evidence" has been presented. You either failed to look at it closely, or you just ignored it.
Seriously, what's your vested interest here? Are you just being contrarian for the hell of it?

No, Max, it craves the question.. why are you always so fast to jump on users and call them out as 'fakes'? Why do you, even in really old threads, feel the need to call this out if it's so "obvious"? If it's that obvious to you, why do you need to tell others?
People see what they want to see. That's what "willing (and irrational) suspension of disbelief" means.

There are far more fakes than honest presenters here, imo. When the claims are particularly outrageous and the fakes are clear, I sometimes call them out, as many others do. I feel like it's a drag on the quality and the spirit of the site, and apparently I'm far from alone in this feeling. There's a long ongoing thread about it, as you well know, and I have comparatively few postings in it: Exposed fake members thread

"Ignoring clear evidence", please, if you would actually give me CLEAR EVIDENCE, I wouldn't hesitate at all to say a persons pictures are fake, but that would also have to be clear evidence.
The evidence is very clear, imo. I don't know how to make it any clearer for you if you don't want to see it. Like I said, maybe you can get him on cam, or maybe you can get him to fess up. Neither is likely.

Please, get down from your high horse. :smile:
You first, Sparky. And can the passive aggressive emoticon while you're at it.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
People could, if they wanted to, say 'The "oh, I can't post pictures of my cock because of my job or other situations in my life" defense. Love it.'
Is this directed at me? No one's obligated to post personal pics here. I don't, nor have I ever said why.

If people make outrageous claims about their endowment (I don't) and fail to back them up with any evidence, which many do, you might have a point. Otherwise, what is your point?

Last edited:

Jesus Christ!!!!! Listen to yourselves!! What is the point of all this bitchiness?? Maxcock, Calboner, HappyBoi... please take some timeout!

Why when people put pics on here are people so quick to either call them fakes or make further nasty comments towards other members?
Can we just appreciate the pics and content that is freely available on this site for everyone to enjoy and keep silly hurtful comments out!

Gavinator... If you read this, I agree that you don't have to prove yourself... And why should you?

I guess Happy... You're sticking up for gav in a way cos you've had similar comments in the past.

At the end of the day... If these pics are real then great, if not... so what, why get all offensive, just enjoy them!!

Ok now I've put my bit in... I'll wait for the comments back at me now.

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree with Niceboy2011. Gavinator, I thank you for those lovely pics. I understand people calling "fake" every time they see a dreamy penis, because there are so much fakers on the internet...but in this case I'd simply enjoy the pics and thank Gavinator for his sharing.

sigsmund

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hilarious argumenting aside, as someone that works with photoshop daily, I can tell you that in this day in age, the only thing you can remotely trust for disproportionate claims is a clear video.

In as such people like you, Gavinator, shouldn't be offended at claims of fakeness when only showing pictures. It is just a fact that will follow you unless you provide visual evidence. Happyboi did the right thing, for exemple, in adding a few vids. There's no need to get on a webcam with anyone, just a simple recording with a digital camera that's as easy to do as taking a picture.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Can we just appreciate the pics and content that is freely available on this site for everyone to enjoy and keep silly hurtful comments out!
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "silly hurtful comments", Niceboy, but are you saying we should just accept whatever anyone posts as real, whatever anyone says as truth, and no one should ever question it?

Ok now I've put my bit in... I'll wait for the comments back at me now.
Here. :biggrin2: