Ste3evn

I saw the only fans, subscribed for a month. It wasn't worth it. there was a severe lack of content. mostly butt, no face in his nudes except for a rare one or two.
i may subscribe again later on when he has time to accumulate posts, but it was a really big letdown. it seemed like a money grab, not saying it was, but it definitely felt that way.
 
It is typical of some straight people on twitter, I don't know if they send you money but they just warm up the audience and never show anything. I do not expect anything from steven, first because he is bottom and then because we will never meet in the same place because of the distance, BUT we are excited to see that penis, just to see it.
And at this point we all know that it is small but it is necessary to see it haha
 
It is typical of some straight people on twitter, I don't know if they send you money but they just warm up the audience and never show anything. I do not expect anything from steven, first because he is bottom and then because we will never meet in the same place because of the distance, BUT we are excited to see that penis, just to see it.
And at this point we all know that it is small but it is necessary to see it haha
He does show it on his OF
 
  • Like
Reactions: srock
If anyone could update when he has a cum video/video of him getting fucked (by a dildo or person, doesn't matter), I'd appreciate it. I only want to subscribe to his OF when that happens
 
  • Like
Reactions: Muskcub
If anyone could update when he has a cum video/video of him getting fucked (by a dildo or person, doesn't matter), I'd appreciate it. I only want to subscribe to his OF when that happens
He currently has a vid of him riding a dildo and then someone uses it on him
 
  • Like
Reactions: srock and Muskcub
because nobody shares anything of his of?
Stars and celebrities in which videos and images were viralized did not close their account or report anyone. Some even increased their following.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Muskcub
God! get to this point. Take a photo where part of your penis was seen in the mirror. I Edit the photo and eliminated the white spots on the mirror and I got this result. Also seeing another post in this topic, it is possible to see the tip of his glans in the foam. Although, this, only consolation.
 

Attachments

I feel like his twitter was hacked, because now it's a bunch of links to a cam site and a "free" subscription to some service where you can form where you can send him intimate messages?

And the "free" subscription instantly asks for a credit card.
 
I feel like his twitter was hacked, because now it's a bunch of links to a cam site and a "free" subscription to some service where you can form where you can send him intimate messages?

And the "free" subscription instantly asks for a credit card.

I saw that this morning. That account is called 'stevensais2'. His real account is 'stevensais'. Without the 2 at the end. I tried to message him about it, but he doesn't allow private messages. I just reported it. It's clearly a scam.
 
What's weird is that I was only following his real account. Only this morning did I notice that I *just* followed the hacked account, when I never saw it or followed it before. I don't know how hackers can do that.
Considering his real account states "this is my only twitter account", I unfollowed and reported the scam one.
As for the hole pic, it looked similar to a Twitter account called twinkyhornyboi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: braziliancub