Stealth for men - fertility concerns

Joleph

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all,

I recently got one of the stealth for men sheaths and I'm super impressed at the engineering - the silicone ring makes my penis fully extended in its flaccid state at all times. And because it wraps around your frenulum rather than over the head, you never have to take it off over the course of the day e.g. when peeing, which is a fantastic improvement over the alternatives.

BUT I'm slightly worried about one thing - in order for the sheath to achieve tension it wraps around underneath your balls - and you can tighten this with a plastic fastener to increase the tension on your penis. So all the tension on your penis comes from the force difference from two points - the silicone around your frenulum and the elastic ball strap. Ok - this leads me to think that there is going to be pressure on the veins/arteries/tubes leading from my balls to the rest of my body, which makes me very worried about the effect of using the sheath for long periods of time (which are necessary to achieve the desired results). My thinking is that this increased pressure would lead to a drop in sperm count/motility, possibly due to excessive constriction on vital tubes leading to/from the body or simply a lack of oxygenated blood reaching my balls.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how safe this is? Bonus points if you're a medical professional.

Link to the product: http://stealthformen.com/

Reactions: leone99

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Joleph,

sounds like you are enjoying Stealth Inner Wear. No need to worry about causing any physical harm to your anatomy. Any issues that may arise are simply related to minor irritations of the sensitive skin when first introducing extended contact with the silicone and/or fabric of the ball band. Fertility issues are well documented as a result of wearing snug fitting jeans that keep the testicles in close contact with body in which case Stealth actually lifts the ball sack up and away for more space and ventilation if anything. However I think this is more of a factor only if you are of low fertility to begin with and are trying to impregnate a woman without success. Tight jeans are a non issue with most men so I would worry about that either. If you prefer a looser fit with respect to constriction then you simply need not snap the buttons on the ball band together but this is more a matter of comfort and appearance. I have been wearing Stealth for over 7 years with no issues whatsoever. On occasion when I have worn the two sleeves and Retainer Band along with the Inner Wear while sleeping... it can be too tight for a comfortable full blown morning erection and disturbs the sleep in which case removal solves the problem. So I always wear the Inner Wear without both spandex sleeves while sleeping.

Hope that helps alleviate any concerns you may be having.