Steve Martin

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In every single interview I have ever seen with Mr. Martin, I am always struck by how smart this man is. Sexy, funny and smart. Wow. He has that certain something that some men just have, a definite but undefinable sex appeal.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steve Martin has always been attractive, but I don't think he's that hung. Those bulge shots were mainly what almost anybody's balls do when pulled up, unless they're pea-sized. I could never see anything in the old SNL skits about the 'great bulges'. They were just for imagining. Probably well-proportioned but not huge.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just researching Steve Martin. I own all his movies on video. Just watched "Pink Panther" the other day, it's better than Peter Sellers' version.

When Martin was on SNL he was a "wild and crazy guy" and continued in this mode for a few years. Now he is more dramatic, more sophisticated. More BORING! It was great to see him act silly in "Pink Panther".

I hate it when hilarious comics become successful. The first thing they do is stop doing their brilliant impersonations of other stars and just play themselves. Did you see Mike Myers' "I married an axe murderer"? He played himself and was a BORE! Now he's gone back to crazy characters and is a major star. Martin Short should do the same. Most of them should, including Steve Martin.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was around 1977,i was around 18 and worked as a room service waiter at a Marriott in Columbus, Ohio. A very tall man answered the door, Steve was lying on the bed with dark slacks and no shirt talking on the telephone. He wasnt telling jokes and seemed to be having a serious bussiness conversation..Barry Manilow was very popular at the time and was on the next floor up..Barry answered the door and was very nice..

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Steve Martin seems to be a nice man to that point that when he shoots a load, only the person on the receiving end would know it. Gay or straight.....bless him.

Hah! You are spot on.

He's such a sex pot.

I remember many of his SNL skits had to do with his sex drive...I'll be on the search!