still growing?

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys im new here... ive been wondering if people think im still growing. i just turned 19 and im about 6'0. i havent measured in years (sorry?) but i was about 9 last time i checked and i know ive grown a few since then.

i kinda dont wanna get any bigger cause i already have issues fitting into some girls : /

what do people think??

Reactions: gingerr

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think there's no way you were really 9 and then "grew a few", unless you mean a few millimeters. nobody on this forum has even posted a pic of a true 10 incher.

so until you do, i'm gonna say now, you're not a few inches more than 9.

sknight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The most it will grow to be is probably 9,5 (until you're 21) if it grows more, I say go to a doctor to check if everything is okay.

Thing is, even though some girls don't want it in, a lot of other girls would kill to have it in, as well as many guys. You're lucky, be proud of it :)

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i may be new here but i know that a 10incher isnt completely crazy... ive seen quite a few big ones here already..ill definitely take pics tho soon. lets just assume i really am a good 10 or so...you think it'll grow more???

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha but im not 48, im 19.. im probably gonna gain an inch or 2 in height, does that mean down there too?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha but im not 48, im 19.. im probably gonna gain an inch or 2 in height,

Probably not. While some males do continue growing into their early 20s, the growth usually isn't much. So unless you're growing in height at the moment, don't expect to gain much.

does that mean down there too?

lolno. If height equated to penis size, I'd be one of the biggest guys on this site. Penis size, unlike hand or foot size, is not related to bone structure. So whereas tall=big feet (usually), tall does not necessarily mean big big penis, just as big feet does not necessarily mean big penis.

Plus, if you were a real 9", you probably wouldn't want another "inch or 2". You'd likely hit the threshold of what most women can reasonably handle with comfort.

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, if you were a real 9", you probably wouldn't want another "inch or 2". You'd likely hit the threshold of what most women can reasonably handle with comfort.

no i definitely dont wanna get any bigger..im hoping im not. but i talked to some of my friends my age and they say they think theyre still growing. that just cus im bigger then them that they said that?

B_big & mighty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mate I took those pics when I was 16. I was 8x6. I'm 18 now and I'm 9x7 and lately my penis feels thicker in my hand , when I grab it, my thumb and forefinger barely touch. I think I'm 7.5 at the base atleast. That being said I haven't noticed a big change in length. Although I still want to be bigger some will start pumping next year....
Girls already told me I'm way to big, and I've been turned down twice because of my size. However unlike pussy and ass hole is as deep as you make it, which is why guys are more tolerant to the extra hung male, seriously give it a try xxx
Hope that helped, basically length is done fore but girth not so sure

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I wish I had a picture of my ex-boyfriend. He was a definite 10 incher plus. The most gorgeous cock I've ever seen in my life...beautiful balls, perfectly proportioned length and thickness and his cum was truly sweet. I miss him.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are 19. Most guys have already stopped growing at that age, but of course there are a few exceptions, so you never know....

I myself have not grown since I was 13 or 14. I was 7½ inches then and still am today at 36. But of course at 13 or 14 it just LOOKED bigger, compared to my skinny body ;)

Everything is possibile. Some boys, like me, stop growing at 13, and other grow until they are 21. But on average I would guess that most boys grow until they are 15 or 16....