still havent gotten any

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i saw some replys in the under 8 topic about nikkisixx still being a virgin and i think you should all be respecting that instead of being difficult. i also am a virgin and i am 18, i see nothing wrong with it...when the time comes it will come. but untill then i am happy the way i am and nikki should be happy also... anyone else who is a virgin should show their support

this is specifically directed towards thanatos but i thought you should all know how i feel

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6X6,

Welcome to the board . I am gathering that you have not read all of the threads that relate to virginity. I believe within them you will see a variety of responses.Many of them in support of virginity.

Naughty

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am also a virgin... and if anyone wants to insult me about it ,well ,they should get over it, and expand their lives a bit more... trying to get some depth of character might help too.

There is more to life than having sex... just liek there is more to life than having a big cock.

But just for fun:

Everyone else has had more sex tham me!

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sorry to hear that someone has faced anything less than respect for following his own path of sexual development and experience. It's a trail unique for each of us, and one that no one but ourselves should be choosing.

I think that most people at LPSG would be more supportive than what you saw. There are, however, jerks everywhere. :)

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
virgins are cool - i used to be one of those!!

Axex; if hot surfer boys don't do it for you, how about a naughty italian boy? :D :p

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn’t see that thread and cannot imagine why anybody here would insult any choice that another person makes regarding their sexuality. If you are 18 or 58 and still a virgin it is a personal choice and I would just ignore someone who thought that they know what is right for you. There is no doubt in a culture that worships physical appearance and sexuality that the road you chose is the more difficult. This makes me quite certain that you have your reasons. Just listen to yourself.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungitaliano@Jun 1 2005, 05:07 AM
virgins are cool - i used to be one of those!!

Axex; if hot surfer boys don't do it for you, how about a naughty italian boy? :D :p
[post=316741]Quoted post[/post]​
Or two? :blush:

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by surferboy+Jun 1 2005, 04:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jun 1 2005, 04:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Shure&#33; Have a thing for slightly ditzy, free spirited, happy-go-lucky, laid back surfer boys?
[post=316709]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hungitaliano
@Jun 1 2005, 09:07 AM
virgins are cool - i used to be one of those&#33;&#33;

Axex; if hot surfer boys don&#39;t do it for you, how about a naughty italian boy? :D :p
[post=316741]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Can I have Both?? I&#39;m still an anal Virgin&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
How about smart, but kinda neurotic, boys who don&#39;t always follow all the rules? Hey, you&#39;ll never lose me in a crowd.

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@May 31 2005, 06:38 AM
6X6,

Welcome to the board . I am gathering that you have not read all of the threads that relate to virginity. I believe within them you will see a variety of responses.Many of them in support of virginity.

Naughty
[post=316465]Quoted post[/post]​

i know, i just thought it was time to remind people and see some updated views...

btw although i only have a few posts i have been here for over a year but thanks for the welcome anyway... :eyes:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Axex@May 31 2005, 07:58 PM
Whee I&#39;m virginal not vaginal...or anal...or whatever lol&#33; Not in any rush...when it happens it happens :D. I just need to get that sexual orientation thing sorted out :)...anyone care to help me? lol
-Julian
[post=316705]Quoted post[/post]​

I lost my virginity late as well - age 18. I have to admit, I wasn&#39;t intentionally wiating. An all-boys high school made available girls hard to come by. It wasn&#39;t until I was at university that I really discovered that girls were just as into as guys.

Axex, I assume that your comment on sorting out the sexuality means that you&#39;re not sure if you&#39;re straight or gay. My suggestion would be to try both before you committ to one or write one off. I&#39;m confident that you&#39;ll pretty much come to terms with what works for you.

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@May 31 2005, 07:57 AM
There is more to life than having sex... just liek there is more to life than having a big cock.

There is??? :eek: WTF could it be??? I think you&#39;re mistaken.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think virginity - and the "loss" of it - is highly overrated.

It&#39;s interesting that we say that someone has "lost" his virginity, isn&#39;t it? It sounds like something that came out of the Victorian age. It implies that you once owned something, but now it&#39;s gone.

When I first had sex with someone, I don&#39;t think I lost anything. I gained lots. :)

I think of having sex for the first time as a rite of passage, somewhat like "coming of age". It&#39;s an important step to take in our development as humans.

In my opinion, our first sexual experiences shouldn&#39;t be rushed, but they shouldn&#39;t be restricted either.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by MisterMark@Jun 2 2005, 10:22 PM
It&#39;s interesting that we say that someone has "lost" his virginity, isn&#39;t it?
It may be Victorian. It is interesting to consider, isn&#39;t it?

Maybe it grows out of that whole orgasm/little death thing? Losing virginity, losing consciousness....hmmmm...there&#39;s likely something there. It&#39;s an interesting reminant of a long time ago that we just haven&#39;t dropped yet. Probably more a reference to females having "lost" their respectability after sex or somesuch nonsense.

Anyone know more about the origins of this turn of phrase?

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the origins of the word stem back to the year when christ was born, hence Virgin Mary...
anyway the term virgin was primarily used back then to mean a pure untainted individual...
they considered for when a woman had sex, or was deflowered that she was no longer pure and had lost her innocence...
also in our culture we see that is respectable for women to hold on to thier viginity as long as possible where in men we see that it is rare for them to still have it after the age of 18...
i refer to it as an item that we own because that is how society has labeled it...in truth it is the lack of an experiance, i dont really see what the big deal is anyway as far as purity goes...
but the word virgin basically means one who is pure, but modern meanings mean didnt have intercourse yet... i like the old meaning better...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by 6by6@Jun 3 2005, 12:03 AM
the origins of the word stem back to the year when christ was born, hence Virgin Mary...
anyway the term virgin was primarily used back then to mean a pure untainted individual...
they considered for when a woman had sex, or was deflowered that she was no longer pure and had lost her innocence...
also in our culture we see that is respectable for women to hold on to thier viginity as long as possible where in men we see that it is rare for them to still have it after the age of 18...
i refer to it as an item that we own because that is how society has labeled it...in truth it is the lack of an experiance, i dont really see what the big deal is anyway as far as purity goes...
but the word virgin basically means one who is pure, but modern meanings mean didnt have intercourse yet... i like the old meaning better...
[post=317447]Quoted post[/post]​
Chris,

You have used your research well. The word virgin is a multi-meaning word. The Old Testament was written in Hebrew. The word virgin there referred to a young lady according ot some scholars.

The word translated as virgin in the New Testament is written in Greek. According to some Bible scholars that I have heard speak on this, the word there meant a young lady who had not had intercourse yet. Yet there are translators who don&#39;t agree with that definition or so I have been told by those who have master&#39;s degrees in theology and in Hebrew and biblical Greek which is different from classical Greek of the Plato and the Greek spoken today.

I don&#39;t have written verification on these two Biblical definitions. And some Bible scholars may give other definitions that they think the original words meant in the original languages back then. TGhe word "virgin" is an English word. And it may or may not mean the same as the word used in Hebrew in the Old Testament and the Greek word used in the New Testament. That is the problem with translations and understanding the Bible.

No these thread will not conclusively answer the question of Biblical meanings of the Biblical words translated as virgin. But I admire your research into this Chris.

I too am curious on how the phrasology "lost virginity" came about. It doesn&#39;t have Biblical origins that I am aware of.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by 6by6@Jun 3 2005, 05:03 AM
whuh? "virgo" is latin; the word was in use thousands of years before the start of the christian calendar. mary would certainly not have been called "virgo" during her own lifetime or for several centuries afterwards.

the whole purity / flower of youth bullshit is a post-medieval european concept. those connotations weren&#39;t seen in literature, for example, until at least the 15th century. the term "virgin" is purely mechanical in origin, although obviously individual people will always apply their own perspectives to the nature of sex anyway.