Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
up your arse or down your cock that aren't supposed to go there !

An excellent Flickr set from a radiologist with XRay pics :)

The Dildo
The dildo on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The Shot Glass
Bottoms Up! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The big glass tube
Unconventional Laboratory Technique on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The expanding ear plug and the penis !
Pen is Mightier? on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The description on the dildo insert is excellent :

"These cases are more frequent than you might imagine. Many of these patients will state that "they fell on it" or use some accidental method of rectal penetration as an explanation for why they are in the ER. Some even go so far as to say things such as: "I was attacked by a group of men who did this to me". Nearly all of these types of cases are patients who were trying to achieve or enhance sexual gratification through anal and rectal stimulation. What I do appreciate, though, are the patients who are in this situation and just get brutally honest with you. "I was getting off on this thing in my ass and it went too deep" It's not that I don't respect the people that make excuses. I can't even imagine the horrific embarrassment of having to go to the ER to have a "still vibrating" dildo removed from your rectum. Definitely a very personal thing, no matter who you are, and many would be too mortified to tell the truth to strangers. It's just that every now and then someone comes in and says "I love these things in my ass, I got one stuck and I can't get it out, will you help me?" I respect that kind of honesty. "

Now take that as a warning all and STOP IT!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I bought my ex gf one of these vibrating love eggs, supposed to go in the cunt, but she had to push it up her arse while using a dildo in her pussy. She enjoyed it very much, but couldn't get it out when she'd cum, so had to go to the hospital out-clinic. Very embarrassing as she had to make up a story to tell her young daughters about her visit!