Str8 guys being sucked off by Gay guys ?

deepthroat_bs8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would any str8 guys on here let a gay guy suck him off if all he had to do was lye back and enjoy it ? In that a mouth is a mouth.

How true is the myth that some guys will go gay after several beers etc ?

deepthroat_bs8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know a few guys who have experimented with other guys when they were younger who wouldn't do anything now with a guy. It's that sort of curious type of guy who then decides to go down the str8 path rather than the gay path I'd like to hear from.

i dont know.. like.. ive had gay guys try int he past when i was drunk and it was still a no.. i was pretty nice about it wich im sure is rare. I've really only heard that gay guys totally get off on tryingto turn a straight guy. Ive enver heard of it actually happening though.. however, i;m not int hat community.. you shoudl really ask gay people this same question

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I dont think you would find a real str8 guy that would do that to be perfectly honest... and though I agree a mouth is a mouth I still don't want a guy sucking my dick the idea of a man sucking my cock totally turns me off... and after several beers I want a girl not a guy

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coin flip. On one hand a mouth is a mouth indeed, when your eyes are closed its all the same. On the other hand guys are gross. If you'd be ok with a giant spider sucking your dick you'd be ok with a dude sucking your dick.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you'd be ok with a giant spider sucking your dick you'd be ok with a dude sucking your dick.

Really? 'cause I have a giant spider fetish.

No.

No matter how many beers I've had, I've never, not once, had even the thought of it enter my mind.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again with this same shit? What the fuck is with you guys? Is answering this question 20 times already not enough for you jack asses to understand.... STRAIGHT MEN DO NOT HAVE ANY....I REPEAT ANY....SEXUAL CONTACT WITH OTHER MEN. There is NO situation short of life or death that would provoke a straight man to have any sexual contact with another man. Stop fucking asking this same shit every fucking week. Use the fucking search option. And spare me the "it was just a question" bullshit. Wtf is it going to take for you morons to just accept that there are men in this world who are actually STRAIGHT? And save all the bullshit, fairy tale logic about all the "straight" guys who do gay shit....because they aren't straight.... they're bi at the VERY least. Get the fuck over it already...

Last edited:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand why the question irritates you, especially if it's asked repetitively. But let me turn the question around and pose it this way: What do you a call a man who dates women, fucks women, loves women, has absolutely no romantic feelings for men, has no desire to touch men sexually, doesn't find cocks or the male body remotely attractive ... but will, on occasion (especially if horny enough and drunk) allow a man to suck his cock?

Because these men exist. I've had their cocks in my mouth.

Apparently some of you would simply say, "those guys are bi."

But doesn't it seem ridiculous to describe men like that with the same word we use for men who openly proclaim their ability to not just fuck but love both men and women?

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't say he was straight. I asked, "what is he?"

If there are only two possible words in the discussion -- "straight" or "bi" -- to me he seems a lot closer to "straight" than to a man who claims the ability to love and feel sexual attraction for members of both genders equally.

Really, we need more words.

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If there are only two possible words in the discussion -- "straight" or "bi" -- to me he seems a lot closer to "straight" than to a man who claims the ability to love and feel sexual attraction for members of both genders equally.

That man is bi sexual because he got his dick sucked willingly by a man in my opinion which goes back to the main point once you get sexually involved you have crossed over into that label of bi or gay... in this hypothetical situation... A straight man only desires women for any situation PERIOD.

Last edited:

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I guess the term "bi-curious" was invented to describe that exact type of sexulity.

But categories have limits and will never properly describe a human being. Sexuality is complex and bi-sexuality takes many forms. The guy you talk about is a bi-sexual person who either has a strong preference towards women or a fear of the possibility of social stigma connected to homosexual tendencies.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would any str8 guys on here let a gay guy suck him off if all he had to do was lye back and enjoy it ? In that a mouth is a mouth.

How true is the myth that some guys will go gay after several beers etc ?

How many beers would it take you to go straight?

MilkDaddy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good god people, who gives a fuck. Labels are just words.
How ever people have sex, with whatever sex they have it with is as varied as the color spectrum. Gay, straight, really, can we evolve past this?
I'm sure there are guys who only let other guys suck them off, anything else is with women, and their reasons, feelings about it and implications of sexuality will also be different with each of those guys. PLEASE stop thinking one thing MUST mean some exact other thing...