Straight friend

Fabian207566

Expert Member
Media
Every seemed to enjoy my last story so I guess I’ll continue. Same straight guy named Evan and stuff. This is after the fact that he broke up with his girlfriend. He found out she ended up cheating on him a good 7 times with multiple different guys. I remember when I was single he came to me after not talking to him for a good 2 years to invite me to a patty one of his friends was having. I recall it being at someone house. I arrived relatively late. I knew the girlfriend of his friend and she told me to help myself with anything at her house. I recall Evan being both high and drunk. He kept trying to grab me and try to do little footsies and shit. I kept pushing away his hand and feet and told him to stop or his friends would know. Remind you he’s straight. I guess the alcohol made him not give a shit. Everyone want dancing to a couple song and I feel his arm touch my waist and pull me in. Everyone in the room was starring at us I pushed him so hard and walked in the backyard. He came running and pushed me and I fell to the floor and was hitting me. I grabbed him and turned him so he was on the floor and I was on top. He then started making out with me and I was so mad I jumped off. At that point my friend came and I apologized for making a scene in her house to which I left walking since I didn’t life so far. I recall on that walk I heard him coming behind me. I walked into a forest to get away and somehow this mf found me. He pinned me against a tree and I felt tingly as if something took over me. I gave myself to him. He asked me why I made such a big scene. I just didn’t want him to out himself under the influence. I clearly remember having my hands both under his grip so tight it hurts but felt so good. He kissed me lightly making my dick slowly get hard. He asked me if I liked it and lied and he slowly put his hands down my pants. I felt his warm hand wrap on my pulsing dick. He started to stroke me. He slowly moved down. I didn’t want him to blow me I rather blow him and get fucked. But he kissed his way down to my dick and that was my first time getting head. I recall not lasting more than 15 minutes before cumming in his mouth. Of course he spit it out. I remember we went home that day and he went to shower and I recall watching his big ass get wet. Droplets of water running down his thick juice ass. He knew I was looking and told me to go in the shower. I got on my knees and his big fat juice ass was in my face. I didn’t even care about the water hitting my face. I dug my face in his big ass and fucked him with my tongue. His warm asshole tasted so good. I flicked my tongue in circles and he loves the feeling. He would grab my face and shove it in his ass. I remember finishing and he got out first. I was done brushing my teeth and I walked to my bed and saw him laying down with his ass up in he air and his upper body on the bed. The way it jiggled. I threw a condom on and went into town. His asshole wrapped itself around my cock and it felt so good moving in and out. So nice and tight. I slowly removed the condom without him noticing, What felt like hours of fucking he wanted me to cum all over him and he turned around and he cummed first and I cummed after him. But his ass that day is an experience I’ll never forget. To this day he still acts like nothing happened but when I give little hints he smiles and walks away. Still have more stories for you guys just keep an eye out.

RippedHungMuscleGod

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I know proper essay format. Didn’t think English teacher were in here
The Wall of Text™ Is the antithesis of readability. And I’m not a English prof, just someone that wants to read something without getting a splitting headache.