Straight man tasting his own cum ...

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today is a Carmen day. I plan to edge all morning until I head to her house for some fun. Then, at the end, I will cover her boobs in my cum and lick up every last drop. I cannot wait...
Meanwhile, Mrs. Random has her friend Pedro coming over the the house to give her a nice full body massage, which always leads to some very sexy fun between the two of them. Hopefully they are still going when I return.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know where this idea came from, but it just popped into my head. I am thinking of consuming ten loads in ten days. Meaning that I will eat my own cum every day for ten days. I typically cum every day, so it shouldn't be too tough. I just don't always eat my cum. If I clean up Mrs. Random tonight, the count will start today. If not it will start tomorrow. BUT, I just remembered that I ate my cum during a cam session yesterday, so if I do it today it will already be two days. Maybe I'll just go for as many days as I can with ten being the goal. Very hard and wanting to cum right now just writing and thinking about it. But I am, and have been, edging all day today in order to build up a massive load to clean up from my beautiful wife's pussy tonight... Attached are a picture of me and my girl.

Attachments

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know where this idea came from, but it just popped into my head. I am thinking of consuming ten loads in ten days. Meaning that I will eat my own cum every day for ten days. I typically cum every day, so it shouldn't be too tough. I just don't always eat my cum. If I clean up Mrs. Random tonight, the count will start today. If not it will start tomorrow. BUT, I just remembered that I ate my cum during a cam session yesterday, so if I do it today it will already be two days. Maybe I'll just go for as many days as I can with ten being the goal. Very hard and wanting to cum right now just writing and thinking about it. But I am, and have been, edging all day today in order to build up a massive load to clean up from my beautiful wife's pussy tonight... Attached are a picture of me and my girl.

get us some pics of eating cream pie!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, we are off and swallowing. Unfortunately, I did not get to clean-up Mrs. Random last night. We did have a great session and I did fill her up, but it wasn't the right moment for that. So I am starting at #1 and I did just enjoy a nice big load while watching a great scene featuring Nami Lee. Very nice Asian MILF.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is so hot!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I am not on the best roll here with my quest to consume 10 loads in 10 days. I am six days in and have consumed three so far and it's about to be four, so four in six days. I will have to double-up on a couple of days or start over. It would have been five in six days, but I got sidetracked by a psychotic mess yesterday. Hard and ready for number four now...

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I am not on the best roll here with my quest to consume 10 loads in 10 days. I am six days in and have consumed three so far and it's about to be four, so four in six days. I will have to double-up on a couple of days or start over. It would have been five in six days, but I got sidetracked by a psychotic mess yesterday. Hard and ready for number four now...
Yes. Just enjoyed a very nice, white, warm, and voluminous load. I was so hard and camming with a beautiful Asian woman. So Fun.

Reactions: Very kinkey

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tasted myself a couple of times when I was younger, and I recently tasted it again. It was not bad, but i want to do it again. I love to taste my precum and do taste that all the time. And I fantasize about tasting my full load all the time when I masturbate, and I intend to do so, but as soon as I cum I lose interest. Any ideas from you guys on how to overcome this hurdle?
This is my very first post in this thread. It is so interesting to read it now and to see how far I have come (cum) in this department. At the time of this first writing, I had only tasted my cum a couple of times and it was decades earlier in my life. And I would always want to do it up to the point of cumming, but I would lose my interest immediately. Fast-forward two years and four months and I now enjoy my cum on a very regular basis. In fact, I now consume my cum more often than not when I masturbate. Just about every time. It has been an interesting and fun evolution in my sexuality. And it continues to evolve and become more pleasurable and varied. For example, the last time, the day before yesterday, I was enjoying a cam session with a woman. Prior to getting started I asked her to make me play with it and keep it in my mouth and not to swallow it right away. I had been edging so It was a very sizeable load. So much so that she even commented on it. I came into my other hand and she told me to lick it up, which I did, then she told me to keep it there and swish it around my mouth, which I did, then she told me to spit it back out into my hand, which I did (for the first time), she then told me to lick it up again and not swallow it, which is what I did, but I instinctively swallowed it instead of keeping it in my mouth. It's such a far cry from where I was two and a half years ago. But I am happy with it. It is fun. I enjoy it. And now I am going to go cum and consume...

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is my very first post in this thread. It is so interesting to read it now and to see how far I have come (cum) in this department. At the time of this first writing, I had only tasted my cum a couple of times and it was decades earlier in my life. And I would always want to do it up to the point of cumming, but I would lose my interest immediately. Fast-forward two years and four months and I now enjoy my cum on a very regular basis. In fact, I now consume my cum more often than not when I masturbate. Just about every time. It has been an interesting and fun evolution in my sexuality. And it continues to evolve and become more pleasurable and varied. For example, the last time, the day before yesterday, I was enjoying a cam session with a woman. Prior to getting started I asked her to make me play with it and keep it in my mouth and not to swallow it right away. I had been edging so It was a very sizeable load. So much so that she even commented on it. I came into my other hand and she told me to lick it up, which I did, then she told me to keep it there and swish it around my mouth, which I did, then she told me to spit it back out into my hand, which I did (for the first time), she then told me to lick it up again and not swallow it, which is what I did, but I instinctively swallowed it instead of keeping it in my mouth. It's such a far cry from where I was two and a half years ago. But I am happy with it. It is fun. I enjoy it. And now I am going to go cum and consume...
Try putting your legs over your head and shoot it right in your mouth

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

People often say that - have you ever actually tried to do it?

It's a lot harder than you think.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FYI, Everyone. This is a response to my first post in this thread. NOT, my first post in this thread. I shared because so many guys, like I used to, lose interest in consuming their cum after cumming. I was able to overcome that problem and this post is meant to let other guys know that it can be done. After I made the post yesterday I had a nice session where I came on a picture on my phone of a woman I know and licked it up imagining that I was licking it off her pretty face and sharing a cum kiss. Super hot and fun. And I did not lose the urge. I never do anymore. It tasted good. I kept it in my mouth for a while. Now I am rock hard wanting to do it again.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People often say that - have you ever actually tried to do it?
Easy peasy for me, being slim and suple helps. It's not really that difficult. check my gallery.....

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve done this. It is not comfortable. Nor is it the easiest position to stroke yourself in. Just keep at it and you’ll get there. Read my posts a little earlier in this thread. I describe my journey to get over the losing of interest. It CAN be done.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FYI, Everyone. This is a response to my first post in this thread. NOT, my first post in this thread. I shared because so many guys, like I used to, lose interest in consuming their cum after cumming. I was able to overcome that problem and this post is meant to let other guys know that it can be done. After I made the post yesterday I had a nice session where I came on a picture on my phone of a woman I know and licked it up imagining that I was licking it off her pretty face and sharing a cum kiss. Super hot and fun. And I did not lose the urge. I never do anymore. It tasted good. I kept it in my mouth for a while. Now I am rock hard wanting to do it again.

I love to have a taste of your cum mailed in a tied off condom! I’d love to taste it and would send you a pic of it in my mouth!

I know......it’s a bit kinky but so fucking hot!

Reactions: Drewneil99

Very kinkey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve done this. It is not comfortable. Nor is it the easiest position to stroke yourself in. Just keep at it and you’ll get there. Read my posts a little earlier in this thread. I describe my journey to get over the losing of interest. It CAN be done.
It is great, have your wife or fwb jack you off into your open mouth or do it and let them watch!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really like this one because you can really see him licking it all up. I also like how he is timid at first, but then he's way into it and takes bigger tastes.
This is so hot to watch. It reminds me of all the times I lick my cum from Carmen's boobs. SO GOOD!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so interesting how things progress over time. Two years ago I always wanted to lick up my cum but would ALWAYS lose interest as soon as I would cum. Now, two years later, I eat my cum nearly EVERY time I masturbate or play with Carmen. And it has progressed from simply licking off my fingers or from the palm of my hand, to cumming in a shot glass and drinking it as well as swiping it clean and licking it from my fingers, cumming on pictures of women I know on my phone and licking it up, to camming with women and having them watch and encourage me, to what I did today, which was a first. I had a great cam session with a girl who I have cammed with more than a dozen times (eating my cum each time), and I told her in advance that I wanted her to make me play with it and enjoy it. When I came she told me to first lick it up, then spit it out back into my hand and lick it up. We repeated that three times and then she told me to show it to her on my tongue, which I did, and then she instructed me to swish it around and play with it in my mouth, which I happily did. Then, I finally swallowed it. It was a nice big load, as I had been edging reading erotica and looking at pictures and videos online for several hours prior to cumming. All Good. So Good.