Stretcher?

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
I'm looking for a good reliable stretcher that I can wear under slacks at work. Anyone know of any good ones?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's ads atop this page for BetterMan- it gives you an extender and other useful tools.

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
That seems like a real high quality solution, though all those metal rods and rings makes it seem as though you would be able to see it through regular slacks, and its kind of pricey.

What I had pictured in my head was some sort of silicon ring that attached to a nylon strap that you would wrap around your leg... seen anything like that before? I wear a suit at work, so typically i'm wearing some cotton/polyblend slacks that are fairly thin. So discretion is the name of the game for me.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could make your own similar device:

The Elastic Stretcher

Here's another one of those "passive" stretching devices, although this device shouldn't be worn all day without checking your penis frequently! This device is also similar to a few products on the market!

Here's how to create The Elastic Stretcher:

You're going to need all of the components of The Sock Hanger minus the weights and one length of twine; but you'll need an elastic band- you could cut the elastic off of a pair of briefs- they work perfectly!

Attach the sock to your penis as described for The Sock Hanger, except not as tightly. Tie one end of the elastic to the empty end of the sock. Tie the other end of the elastic to your thigh, just above your knee.

This device is perfect to use if you're doing a lot of walking, since the act of walking while wearing the Elastic Stretcher will repeatedly and gently tug at your penis!