Stretching does not work - according to wikipedia.org

golclub

Just Browsing
Media
Guys, I was about to buy a penimaster, but read some info about penis enlargement on wikipedia.org which states that stretching does not bring any effect. Please advise.

Extract from wikipedia.org:

"In an episode of the Channel Five documentary series A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex, stretching by means of a plastic-and-nylon penis extender resulted in no penile enlargement. A 30-day test was conducted whereby three participants had their peak erection lengths measured before the experiment. One of the participants was given a penis extender and was told to use it for 30 minutes to 1 hour each day for 30 days. After 30 days, the test subject who was assigned the penis extender was the only one who turned up no improvement whatsoever. The subjects who used a penis stimulating cream for penile massage and a penis pump, on the other hand, each gained 1 inch (25 mm) in length after 30 days. There is a high likelihood that penis enlargement only takes effect with regular expansion and stretching of the corpus cavernosum. The penis will have to be engorged and stretched. Passive stretching such as the use of a penis extender did not aid penis enlargement in any way."

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah as if you would see results with a low tension stretch for only 30 - 60 mins a day for 30 days lol, it was a pretty pointless experiment really, people tend to use extenders for hours and hours a day and you certainly dont expect results in 30 days

that would be like saying its impossible to build muscle because we made this guy workout for 5 mins a time 4 days a week and he still dosnt look like a bodybuilder after a whole month :rolleyes:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ADS take a lot of time to get gains... but you certainly are not going to gain with 30 mins a day. Crap in most PE sessions you warm up with about 10 mins of stretches :)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The first thing is Wikipedia is going to do nothing more or less than quote the page and verse of the A.M.A. The A.M.A. will tell you that P.E. is impossible. They are forced to do this plain and simple for legal reasons.

Not only will the A.M.A. deny that any form of P.E. works they'll work damn hard to ingnore any statistics that proves them wrong.

P.E. is damn difficult and as has been said before girth gains are far easier to achieve than length. It is the length that is the very difficult one to get.

No matter what you do remember that ANY significant change will take a period of years not a period of 30 days! The thought is even totally absurd. If one could achieve substantial gains in 30 days half the world would be more than a foot!

Mobutu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw the episode today... They did it for 2 months, every day..
If I remember correctly one was using a JES extender, he was supposed to use it for 2-3 hours every day. Another guy received a pump and the third one was supposed to put some kind of ointment on every day.. For 2 months..

The ointment and pump each got an inch in length, even though the measuring IMO wasn't that perfect... The JES one didn't get any change..

D

deleted136887

Who to believe? The mob selling the stuff will claim the earth( and more) and the guys buying the stuff in plain brown boxes are too embarrassed to say it did not work. I've said it before(lots) if PE worked, EVERY male on this planet would have a cock he'd need a wheelbarrow for. You know it, I know it, your dog probably knows it,so save your money for a few more beers.cheers.

Guys, I was about to buy a penimaster, but read some info about penis enlargement on wikipedia.org which states that stretching does not bring any effect. Please advise.

Extract from wikipedia.org:

"In an episode of the Channel Five documentary series A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex, stretching by means of a plastic-and-nylon penis extender resulted in no penile enlargement. A 30-day test was conducted whereby three participants had their peak erection lengths measured before the experiment. One of the participants was given a penis extender and was told to use it for 30 minutes to 1 hour each day for 30 days. After 30 days, the test subject who was assigned the penis extender was the only one who turned up no improvement whatsoever. The subjects who used a penis stimulating cream for penile massage and a penis pump, on the other hand, each gained 1 inch (25 mm) in length after 30 days. There is a high likelihood that penis enlargement only takes effect with regular expansion and stretching of the corpus cavernosum. The penis will have to be engorged and stretched. Passive stretching such as the use of a penis extender did not aid penis enlargement in any way."

This program was a bit dodgy when it came to show the enlargement techniques, e.g. they didnt measure the penises properly.In fact they quite crudly tried to make as if there was a enlargement by changing the angle of the tape measure. ill find a link to show you it really does take the urine.
Also a month is to short a time period like the rest of our peers on here have said, try it for 4-5 months then you might see some results.
I think the only enlargement technique that has a had any really scientific evidence is jelqing, but there is only 1 truely unbias study, i think it was in a british sports journal in the 70's or 80's i think.

Media
It is said that you have to stretch a minimum of 8 hours a day with the extender to get any results (The perfect penis documentary). 30 minutes to 1 hour is laughable and it isn't hard to see that if it come from wikipedia it is more than likely coming from a PE skeptic.

Mobutu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay