Stuffing the briefs...

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wouldn't say it was cool or crazy really. If it makes the person doing it feel good then why not. Some underwear do look better with a full pouch so I can see the reasoning behind it. Stuff away :)

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Padded bra. . . Padded bulge
Tomato. . . Tomato

Really I don't care. Most outward stuff is fake these days. Why stop with color contacts, hair dye, tooth whitening, nose jobs, implants, .. all fake

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what would be the best thing to stuff them with, to give it a "full" look? Socks, tissue, etc?

You might want to think about where and when you'll be taking them off before you decide.

Whilst it would be embarrassing to have the rolled up sock discovered or drop to the floor when someone was helping you remove your pants, it might be worse to have your package covered by sticky little scraps of tissue:frown1:

Maybe a Wonderjock or similar would be a better solution - gives the package a boost, but no-one ever discovers that you're faking it!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
False Advertising.

Yup. As long as you're not planning to go home and take anything off...as long as you just want to be admired for what you don't essentially have, it's fine.

But as earl said in the pushup bra analogy, if you just want to feel better about yourself for an evening, go for it.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hate to say this, but once in a locker room I saw a pair of boxer briefs that had a half sock stuffed full of something and actually sewed into the pouch of the shorts... man is that desperate or what?

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i guess no worries about it falling out.

mesh shorts or khaki pants can be harsh for the smaller endowed guy, it seems like everyone else is bouncing around...sometimes a little boost is needed down there.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I tried a sock for a while and it's really not worth it, it's uncomfortable and your bulge doesn't improve that much, look into better fitting close and underwear. Your clothes are what show off the bulge cause believe me it's not the cock

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once went to a rest area to piss. There was an old troll that would walk up and pull a Jeff Stryker dildo out of his zipper to see what kind of reaction he'd get.
FABULOUS!!!!!!

I've considered it before but I'm not one to condone false advertising I'm ok with what ive got

why stuff - If U meet someone and you R on the below average and they see what U have instead of what they though- U'd really be screwed but not like U would have hoped for!

Hionesty is best way to go!
precisely

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With a sock or tissue- whatever gives you that nice full bulge...
What do you guys think: cool or crazy? why?

No different than a girl stuffing the bra. If the shoe were on the other foot, it would be a pretty big let-down, not to mention embarrassing to both and even worse once her friends find out you were stuffed up.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..whatever you do please make it look natural. I knew a guy one in his late 50's that wore something in his briefs.. it was so fucking huge you could see his ridiculous fake bulge coming before you'd see him. He had no idea how ridiculous it looked, and in no wise did it look real.

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LMAO that reminds me of the movie Dodgeball when Ben Stiller had those spandex shorts he pumped up with air.

Ok, is it false advertising if you are a grower not a shower?

The other thing that comes to mind is: What if you were in an accident or something and had to have your clothes cut off? More than just a little embarrassing I'm thinking. Yeah you might have some explaining to do to mom when she collects your clothes, other than why you weren't wearing clean undies like she always told you too.