Suave mente

I think he's very discreet bisexual. He lives in the polo grounds and I rode the elevator with him and he was staring at me. He was dressed pretty gay too at the time. haha.
 

Attachments

Not him giving a “I’m masc, I’m so hard” face in butterfly, bell bottom skinny’s with fringe.
Hunny. Chile listen to his voice have you heard him speak..he is masc n is giving I'm a thug hunny ...butterflies r pretty...now all he needs is the ice cream or lollipop giving thug realness with Two snaps in z formation ..how u doehhhh suave .
 
Hunny. Chile listen to his voice have you heard him speak..he is masc n is giving I'm a thug hunny ...butterflies r pretty...now all he needs is the ice cream or lollipop giving thug realness with Two snaps in z formation ..how u doehhhh suave .
Don't forget he did that surgery where u implant fake colors into your eyes permanent...now he can looks pretty ...go suave miss hunny looks cute with her canal green eyes with the matching butterfly bell bottoms ..groove is the butterflies ...
 
Hunny. Chile listen to his voice have you heard him speak..he is masc n is giving I'm a thug hunny ...butterflies r pretty...now all he needs is the ice cream or lollipop giving thug realness with Two snaps in z formation ..how u doehhhh suave .
Chile her pussy is deep ...n wide n hemroids gurlahhh ..if you touch it maybe butterflies will come out and they will stick to her pants ..butterfly in the skyyyy........ reading ng rainbow I can do anything ...
 
Chile her pussy is deep ...n wide n hemroids gurlahhh ..if you touch it maybe butterflies will come out and they will stick to her pants ..butterfly in the skyyyy........ reading ng rainbow I can do anything ...
 

Attachments

I think he sexy but he a kaweent dl allegedly I love her new installed cute contacts that surgery is dangerous .. Thas wat tiny did but miss suavemente is a bottom .. I heard she loves big dick n the get pounded by big black dudes hunny the gag .allegedly ...ouwww watch out for her butter flies they thugged out
Not him giving a “I’m masc, I’m so hard” face in butterfly, bell bottom skinny’s with fringe.mm.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: GokaiMakai2468
I think he sexy but he a kaweent dl allegedly I love her new installed cute contacts that surgery is dangerous .. Thas wat tiny did but miss suavemente is a bottom .. I heard she loves big dick n the get pounded by big black dudes hunny the gag .allegedly ...ouwww watch out for her butter flies they thugged out
We see u mizz suavemente ...u better werkkkk hunny ..yassss jka ka kouw