Subtle Humiliation

nu2mbg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised by how many "small" guys really want to be ridiculed and humiliated and say that it really turns them on. I would never intentionally hurt anyone, but if it turns them on I can cooperate. I am more in to the encounter where a smaller guy is really turned on by how enormous my penis is compared to his small one. Even many guys that are in the normal range seem to get really excited by the size difference and want to talk about it.
When I was in the military we would all shower together..like sometimes 15 men all showering together. There was always a lot of banter about how much bigger my penis size was compared to almost everyone else. It was always done in fun and none of the smaller guys were ridiculed. I loved all the looking and comments in those military showers

scanlan-jpg.550899
That's my style. I like to ignore my smaller dick and just worship a man like you for your size. Much more erotic and exciting.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Its always fun playing with little cocks, especially when they are limp and tiny. I love slapping smaller cocks with my bigger hard cock, and its even better looking down at those tiny limp cocks while I'm fucking their ass.
lets meet.. haha

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always been a submissive bottom sexually. So that probably explains everything to begin with.

I'm about 7 inches long so realistically I am by no means small. But my partner is about 9 inches long so compared to him my cock pales in comparison.

I find it a huge turn on when he makes comments on how small or insignificant my dick is during sex or foreplay.

You get an initial pang of denial but this gives way to the fact that he is much bigger and he is right.

He sent me a text last week saying he wanted me home so he could watch me rub my little clit in the mirror while he fucked me. Needless to say, he got his wish.

Reactions: Markyjake

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's hottest when the top has really huge dick, and the bottom really small one,and the small guys dick gets barely any attention. I know a lot of guys like hung bottoms because they like to see the huge dick flopping around as they're getting fucked, but i find the big/small contrast hotter, and if i see a hung bottom the whole time I'm thinking shouldn't that huge dick be in a hole somewhere?
exactly

Reactions: mallak