Sucked my friend and unsure if it'll ever happen again - true story

wtfmatt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I have this really good friend, let's call him Jim. 6'2", muscly yet soft and natural, really cool style overall. Jim has always had all the girls and I mean it. Just a naturally hot guy, inside and out. As far as I know he's straight, I know him very well and has never done anything with men before. I personally never felt attracted to him, as we're more like bros and really connect in a friendly way.

Also, rumor had it he had a really big dick.

Last year, we spent a lot of nights smoking and drinking a lot. Drinking, smoking, talking about deep stuff, watching some old TV shows. Just really good time between friends. This specific night, towards the end of the year, we were really, really high. He asked me if I'd been with a girl lately (I'm bisexual) and I said no, but that I would like to. I also told him that I'd like to do a threesome with a girl and him someday. We were laying on his bed, completely high, and the topic certainly created a pleasurable tension between us. Inevitably, I asked him if he'd ever been with a guy (I asked him a few times before, but maybe he was shy to share a story or something). He said no, but (first time ever saying anything other than "no") that he would like to try what it feels like to have a guy suck his dick "while still being the man in the situation" (his words).

I kindly answered that, if he liked, I would suck him. He made a happy-surprised face and asked, "Really?", and I said yes. I didn't even know what I was doing, the situation was just hot. I could see his bulge, so I started to touch it. He simply laid back, I started to kiss his stomach and went down to his boxers. I started kissing his dick with his boxers on. I took them off and started sucking his balls, and he let out a moan. The rumors were true, his dick really was that big. Meaty, soft-looking yet strong and thick. Most likely 8 inches. I started to suck it and he said, "Wow, this is so different," to which I laughed and simply kept going on. He started to gently fuck my face and all I could think was that I couldn't believe my best friend was fucking my throat. I was full of pleasure though. He got out of the bed and stood up, I could see his huge dick completely erect. I kept sucking him until he came rather quickly. Not in my mouth though, he came on his hand while jerking off. He asked me if I was okay, I said yes. Then he went to shower and I was there on his bed really nervous, feeling like it was just wrong. He came back, we smoked a little more and went to sleep.

We didn't talk about it the next morning, or any other day after that. Two months later, earlier this year, we went to a bar. This time I was feeling a little different towards him, I started to see feel attracted to him (I mean who wouldn't lol). His arms and chest looked bigger, his legs too. We got out of the bar to smoke weed outside, it started to rain so we got into his car. We were just there chatting, until there was a silence and I asked him if he ever thinks of "what happened that night". He calmly answered yes, and that it really made him confirm he's straight. He 100% likes women, but he liked the idea of me sucking him. He then asked me if I liked it, and I said yes, a lot, but that it went so quickly that I couldn't really be in the moment. I asked him if he would like to do it again, and said "I don't know, I think once was enough". He asked if his dick was big, and I laughed and said yes, super big, but (I started to insist lol) that, again, it was all such a rush that I couldn't properly see it. He started driving and said, "Would you jerk me off?", I could see his boner... I said "But you're driving", he got his huge dick out of his pants and asked again "Would you?", so I did. Oh god, it was so meaty. He moaned as he was driving, and I went down and started to suck him. This time I could feel it all, it tasted so good, I put it all inside my mouth, down into my throat. He was pushing my head down. He parked somewhere and I kept sucking, without taking it off my mouth. The thought of such a tall strong desirable man fucking my throat on his car was incredible. When he was about to cum, he told me to stop sucking so he could cum on his hand again. I replied "I want it", I kept deepthroating and he came inside my mouth. I swallowed every single drop. He took me home, said he liked it and I haven't seen him since then.

Now everytime I get horny I think of those two situations. I don't know when I'll see him again (he usually really busy) and I don't know if it will happen again.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice story. Very plausible.
To me, it sounds like it's a real "mind game" for Jim. For guys who can easily get women all the time, there's no real challenge/conquest anymore. But if Jim sees himself as "man enough" to even entice a dude to suck his dick, then that makes him a bonafide stud in his mind! I mean, you sucked him once, and then the second time you sucked and swallowed! In Jim's mind, "What's next to conquer?"
I'm sure you'll hear from him again. In fact, he'll probably set up certain situations for you two to be alone. Maybe hanging out at his place to "watch the game" as he serves beer, weed and his floppy dick in flimsy gym shorts!
Face it: You've "poked the bear" and his ego won't rest until he "pokes" you! Be ready for Big Jim! I look forward to reading chapter 2.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice story. Very plausible.
To me, it sounds like it's a real "mind game" for Jim. For guys who can easily get women all the time, there's no real challenge/conquest anymore. But if Jim sees himself as "man enough" to even entice a dude to suck his dick, then that makes him a bonafide stud in his mind! I mean, you sucked him once, and then the second time you sucked and swallowed! In Jim's mind, "What's next to conquer?"
I'm sure you'll hear from him again. In fact, he'll probably set up certain situations for you two to be alone. Maybe hanging out at his place to "watch the game" as he serves beer, weed and his floppy dick in flimsy gym shorts!
Face it: You've "poked the bear" and his ego won't rest until he "pokes" you! Be ready for Big Jim! I look forward to reading chapter 2.
He'll let you know.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I have this really good friend, let's call him Jim. 6'2", muscly yet soft and natural, really cool style overall. Jim has always had all the girls and I mean it. Just a naturally hot guy, inside and out. As far as I know he's straight, I know him very well and has never done anything with men before. I personally never felt attracted to him, as we're more like bros and really connect in a friendly way.

Last year, we spent a lot of nights smoking and drinking a lot. Drinking, smoking, talking about deep stuff, watching some old TV shows. Just really good time between friends. This specific night, towards the end of the year, we were really, really high. He asked me if I'd been with a girl lately (I'm bisexual) and I said no, but that I would like to. I also told him that I'd like to do a threesome with a girl and him someday. We were laying on his bed, completely high, and the topic certainly created a pleasurable tension between us. Inevitably, I asked him if he'd ever been with a guy (I asked him a few times before, but maybe he was shy to share a story or something). He said no, but (first time ever saying anything other than "no") that he would like to try what it feels like to have a guy suck his dick "while still being the man in the situation" (his words).

I kindly answered that, if he liked, I would suck him. He made a happy-surprised face and asked, "Really?", and I said yes. I didn't even know what I was doing, the situation was just hot. I could see his bulge, so I started to touch it. He simply laid back, I started to kiss his stomach and went down to his boxers. I started kissing his dick with his boxers on. I took them off and started sucking his balls, and he let out a moan. The rumors were true, his dick really was that big. Meaty, soft-looking yet strong and thick. Most likely 8 inches. I started to suck it and he said, "Wow, this is so different," to which I laughed and simply kept going on. He started to gently fuck my face and all I could think was that I couldn't believe my best friend was fucking my throat. I was full of pleasure though. He got out of the bed and stood up, I could see his huge dick completely erect. I kept sucking him until he came rather quickly. Not in my mouth though, he came on his hand while jerking off. He asked me if I was okay, I said yes. Then he went to shower and I was there on his bed really nervous, feeling like it was just wrong. He came back, we smoked a little more and went to sleep.

We didn't talk about it the next morning, or any other day after that. Two months later, earlier this year, we went to a bar. This time I was feeling a little different towards him, I started to see feel attracted to him (I mean who wouldn't lol). His arms and chest looked bigger, his legs too. We got out of the bar to smoke weed outside, it started to rain so we got into his car. We were just there chatting, until there was a silence and I asked him if he ever thinks of "what happened that night". He calmly answered yes, and that it really made him confirm he's straight. He 100% likes women, but he liked the idea of me sucking him. He then asked me if I liked it, and I said yes, a lot, but that it went so quickly that I couldn't really be in the moment. I asked him if he would like to do it again, and said "I don't know, I think once was enough". He asked if his dick was big, and I laughed and said yes, super big, but (I started to insist lol) that, again, it was all such a rush that I couldn't properly see it. He started driving and said, "Would you jerk me off?", I could see his boner... I said "But you're driving", he got his huge dick out of his pants and asked again "Would you?", so I did. Oh god, it was so meaty. He moaned as he was driving, and I went down and started to suck him. This time I could feel it all, it tasted so good, I put it all inside my mouth, down into my throat. He was pushing my head down. He parked somewhere and I kept sucking, without taking it off my mouth. The thought of such a tall strong desirable man fucking my throat on his car was incredible. When he was about to cum, he told me to stop sucking so he could cum on his hand again. I replied "I want it", I kept deepthroating and he came inside my mouth. I swallowed every single drop. He took me home, said he liked it and I haven't seen him since then.

Now everytime I get horny I think of those two situations. I don't know when I'll see him again (he usually really busy) and I don't know if it will happen again.
Every guy needs a friend like you. Enjoys sucking cock, loves cum and can't get enough. Wish you lived near me we could become friends.
Happy sucking to you

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
seems to me--the first time was kind of a one shot deal--no pun intended hehe-- then the second time was kind of iffie with him but you persisted and he caved in--then he wanted to shoot his load in his hand again but you said no you wanted it--

i found out one time i was sucking this guy-- and he tells me he was abot to cum--he shoots his load in my mouth and thensmacked me beside the head says he told me he was about to cum-- i was like ok--he then says swallowing cum is gross and he didnt want anyone swallowing it-i was like damn--should have told me ahead of time so when he said he wanted to cum in his hand and you said no--you crossed a line that should never be crossed-- and you know deep inside your mind you did cross that line--

so he may avoid you and say he is busy so he wont have that happen again--its his body his cock his cum--- when a guy tells me he is about to cum i just take it out of my mouth and jerk it off until he does--

wtfmatt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seems to me--the first time was kind of a one shot deal--no pun intended hehe-- then the second time was kind of iffie with him but you persisted and he caved in--then he wanted to shoot his load in his hand again but you said no you wanted it--

i found out one time i was sucking this guy-- and he tells me he was abot to cum--he shoots his load in my mouth and thensmacked me beside the head says he told me he was about to cum-- i was like ok--he then says swallowing cum is gross and he didnt want anyone swallowing it-i was like damn--should have told me ahead of time so when he said he wanted to cum in his hand and you said no--you crossed a line that should never be crossed-- and you know deep inside your mind you did cross that line--

so he may avoid you and say he is busy so he wont have that happen again--its his body his cock his cum--- when a guy tells me he is about to cum i just take it out of my mouth and jerk it off until he does--

Oh no I asked politely seriously. Then when we finished I asked him if it was okay and he said "I just thought you didn't like to swallow" lol
We haven't seen each other bc we live 4 hours away and when we could meet we both had other things to do

:)

argonaths

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is so hot

Atorioale947

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wow, a very hot story, you're lucky

Botty222444

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

fuck that was hot sadly I feel like a lot of us have this fantasy or maybe not. But yea friends get kinda weird after things, especially since I feel that he does like it, and feels comfortable with you but maybe not himself enough to say “he likes it”. Hell come around if he wants to but if not he’ll stay doing what he wants to keep ‘em happy and have his many girls etc. but y’all should still talk, I love a good comfortable friendship even if y’all don’t do it again.

Fantasizer28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cool to read about your friendship with him!!! Quite hot situations. I did feel he thought you wouldn't want to swallow and that's why he warned you. My understanding is that usually guys let girls know so that they can pull off. So it's understandable that they expect everyone to be like that, not knowing there's plenty of guys wishing to swallow them up, haha.
Hope he comes around to get some more fun with you soon and that you both enjoy it!!!