Sufjan Stevens

SR_dorkdick2000

Experimental Member
Media
Indie rocker Sufjan Stevens is dark, handsome, looks to have a great toned body and maybe something nice down there. Anybody know what he may be packing?

Here's a bulge pic of him in red pants. Red pants don't lie.

sufjan_stevens.jpg

Owl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he's cute but i don't think he's hanging. he seems geeky though. And i always suspected about his sexuality for some reason. oh and the fact that he's a spiritual freak makes me doubt he'd be into sex that much....he just looks A-sexual to me.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have this Illinoise-album press photos as a desktop background on my old laptop. It shows a clear outline of his dickhead through his cheerleader pants, but the attached image here is too small to see.

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Watch this video and re-assess:

He definitely is a man with male lovers, but he is very private. I wouldn't exactly say 'closeted' as he seems at peace with whatever alternative spiritual non-identitarian path he's led for himself.

And anyhow, there's a lot of homo imagery and pronoun use in his songs, which Christians love to run in circles trying to explain away, but he doesn't avoid the issue. And his songs are featured on the biggest gay film of the year.

nycuptownboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His music is queer thru-and-thru. I’ve been surprised he could keep such a tight lid on his own sexuality for so many years but he’s probably not a big enough celebrity for people to really care or pry. Good for him