Summer After High School

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You may have noticed, in reading, that the first part of chapter two has been removed. I respect and fully understand the moderators' decision on this matter. Honestly, I knew I was pushing it when I thought up a particular part of the story, and apparently I pushed it a little too far.

I'd like to offer an apology to anyone I may have offended. To make it up to all of you, I am currently re-editing chapter two into an appropriate version.

Also, I'm currently plucking away at my keyboard, working to pound out at least one (or, very possibly, two) more chapters to be posted tomorrow, as what I hope you will see as a kind of reparation for my wrongdoing.

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A'ight, chapter 2 redux coming up! Wish I knew how to remove the old posts, but I guess readers will figure it out. Y'all are pretty smart, it seems.

Chapter Two

I’ve woken up with a stiff neck and no idea where I am. It’s dark, and all the clocks are flashing “12:00.” I thought clocks stopped doing that in, like, 1999, but I guess not. I sit up and realize I’m on the twins’ couch in their basement, and it all comes flooding back to me. Oh yeah, the power went out in the storm, then we played truth or dare. Oh God, what a fucking mess!

It’s the morning, I assume, so I’ll head upstairs to make waffles. I like making breakfast after a drunken and/or stoned mess of a night. I don’t bother dressing, now that everyone in the house has seen me naked, and intimately so, I figure walking upstairs to the kitchen in my underwear is no big deal. At the top of the stairs from the basement, I open the door and I’m blinded by sunlight. I shield my eyes for a moment, the brightness leaving a loud twang in my head, and then I realize that I’m not alone.

“Oh, hello, Ricky! I didn’t know you were here. Did you stay the night?” Mrs. Blake asks. The twins’ parents were not home last night, but apparently that changed. There’s also a young couple sitting on the stools at the kitchen’s island.

“Oh, yeah. I didn’t know you guys were home, I’ll go get dressed, I’m sorry,” I reply, embarrassed.

“Don’t be sorry, you’re like family. Speaking of which, meet my niece and nephew, Joseph and Josephine.”

“Don’t ask,” says Josephine.

“Our mom’s a bitch,” Joseph says.

“Well... I’m sure she’s-”

“No, they’re right. I mean, at least we weren’t dicks when we named our twins,” Mrs. Blake says. She’s pretty cool. I learn that they are 18, like the rest of us, and usually live with their parents in upstate New York, but they are in town to visit for the weekend and staying with their aunt, uncle, and cousins. Both of them, especially Joseph, looked and seemed much younger than their 18 years, and gave off an air of immaturity. They both have short black hair, Josephine wearing a low-cut black dress with white polka dots. Joseph sets off my gaydar immediately. Not to stereotype, but he’s a kid (kinda) wearing tight jeans and a pink bow tie in July. I connected the dots. I was also able to notice the both of them were consistently sneaking peeks at my crotch bulging in my boxers.

I glance at the clock and notice it’s 3 PM. “Oh my God, I had no idea it was so late, I should probably get home. Are the twins around? I’ll need a ride.”

“Will’s here, I’ll send him down while you get dressed.”

I run downstairs and pull on my jeans. I almost never sleep past noon, so I’m fully out of my element. On top of that my cell phone is dead, so I have no idea if my parents are worried or not. I get to the top of the stairs and almost run into Will. We head straight out to his truck, hop in the cab, and he takes me home. We chat and do our best to avoid the awkward subject of the night before. “That was a crazy storm,” is about as close as we got.

We pulled up to my house and immediately could tell something was wrong. A police car was outside of the house. Will and I hopped out of the truck and I bounded up the steps with Will close on my heels. Mom is filing a report with the police at the kitchen table.

“See, there he is. I told you it was nothing to worry about. Hey, Ricky!” she calls and waves.

“What’s going on?” I ask, in a little bit of a panic.

“Oh, a tree fell on the house last night. It’s no big deal, the insurance will take care of everything, I just need to make everything official. I tried calling but you didn’t pick up so I figured you were out.” Oh, what a caring mother. I never told her I’d be spending the night at the twins’... good thing she didn’t care.

“Is the house really messed up?”

“Well, your bedroom is kind of destroyed, but we’ll fix it up for you.” Very calm, not even a little worried about the fact that all of my stuff was destroyed by rain. I’m too shocked to even reply to what’s going on. “I’ll give you some money to buy some new clothes, I guess. Will,” now turning to my friend, who I forgot was even there, “do you think it would be okay if Ricky stayed with you guys for a little bit? At least until we get his room fixed up?”

“Mom...” I begin, but Will cuts me off.

“Yeah, we’d love to have him! Sorry about the house.”

“What about your cousins?” I ask.

“Oh, there’s plenty of room. Josephine is sleeping in Cathy’s room and Joseph will be in the guest room. You always sleep in the basement, so it’ll be no problem. Plus, my parents love you!”

“Great!” My mom is far too excited that her plan is working out. “Here’s $200, Rick, make yourself scarce while I fill out this paperwork.” Sigh.

Will and I head up to my room to grab a few things. My dresser was mostly spared from damage, but the clothes are all soaked from the downpour the night before. We throw what I grabbed in a trash bag, head down, and plop it in the bed of his truck.

“Sorry,” Will offers. We’re never good at really dealing with things like this.

“I just wish my parents gave a fuck about it.”

“Yeah. It’ll work out though. And you’ll be able to get away from them when you go to school in the fall. Wanna go to the mall? You have $200 to blow on a new wardrobe! We can drop these clothes off at my house, explain to my mom, and I’m sure she’ll do some laundry for you. She never knows what to do around the house, so she’ll be excited.”

So that’s what we do. Surprisingly, Mrs. Blake really was excited to my laundry. We headed to the mall and shopped, still in the clothes I wore the day before. Picture a full on movie montage shopping spree, except with just the budget to buy one-and-a-half outfits with a pair of shoes. And a mall that is a little too dingy for the silver screen.

By the time we finish shopping, it’s around 8, so we have Jimmy and Michelle meet us at the mall for a late dinner. Cynthia is off with her parents for a family vacation starting today. I buy, or rather, my mom buys, and we all grab our typical food court fare.

“So I guess you guys are friends again after last night?” Michelle asks.

“We never weren’t friends,” I correct her.

“Yeah, we just got a little out of hand last night. Let’s blame it on the alcohol,” Will finishes.

“Haha, you guys went hard on that truth or dare. It was fun,” Jimmy says. We all give him a look. “What? I don’t care if you guys think it makes me gay, it was fun! I’ve never done anything like that before, and both of you guys were very impressive. Plus, I think it got this one’s blood pumping,” he says, pointing a thumb at Michelle, who turns red and looks away.

We laugh, finish dinner, and split up. Jimmy joins Will and I in Will’s truck and Michelle drives home. Her parents don’t want her to spend two nights in a row staying over at her boyfriend’s house. I’m stuffed in the middle between the two bigger boys.

“So, what’s the deal with your cousins?” I ask. I didn’t really know where to take the conversation.

“Well, they’re angsty kids,” Will begins. “Joseph’s gay. I think they even shared a boyfriend at one point, which was weird when I saw that on Facebook. They hate their parents, so I think that’s why they came to visit us.”

“I’m pretty sure Joseph’s got a big dick, too, Ricky, if you’re interested,” Jimmy adds.

“Haha, he doesn’t really seem my type, no offense. Besides, he seems pretty immature. Ew.”

“They’re cool kids,” Will says, taking on a corrective tone. “You’ll get to know them, we’ll hang out this weekend. And since you’re our adoptive brother for now...” at this, Jimmy throws his arm around my shoulders and ruffles my hair, “you get to spend all of your time with us!”

We get back to their house and make an appearance to say ‘hello’ to their parents. Mrs. Blake has all of my laundry done and folded in a basket.

“Thank you so much! Oh my gosh, you didn’t have to do all of this! Do you guys want to adopt me?” I ask, half jokingly.

“Oh, you’re a nice boy, but I don’t think we can afford to send another kid to college,” Mr. Blake says. Haha’s all around. “If you boys are doing anything tonight, try to involve my brother’s kids with you, okay? I feel like they must be really bored, they don’t know anyone else here.”

“Not a problem, Dad,” Jimmy says. “We were planning on spending time with them anyway. We don’t get to see them that much.” He runs upstairs to invite them to join us down in the basement to watch a movie.

When the five of us get to the basement, I tell them to pick a movie while I head to the bathroom to get changed. Until I had all of my laundry given to me, I’d forgotten that I was wearing the same jeans and t-shirt that I wore the day before.

In the bathroom, I pee, and slide into a pair of button-fly pajama bottoms and a tank top. Appropriate lounge wear, not too much bulge showing. As I’m about to leave, I overhear my name through the door.

“You know, Ricky’s gay,” I hear Will say. Already he’s pimping me out to his cousin! Damnit!

“He looks like he’s packing too, he awkwardly came upstairs in his underwear this afternoon. He thought it was morning,” Josephine says. The twins don’t respond but they probably shared a knowing look.

“Stop trying to set me up with him! God! I haven’t even really spoken to the kid! Our first interaction, he was almost naked and talking to your mom. He’s cute and all, but stop!” Joseph says. Aww, the angsty little brat thinks I’m cute. That’s nice. I decide to end their conversation by stepping out of the bathroom. Everyone looks over at me, and Joseph’s eyes dart down to my crotch. Great.

Shockingly, they haven’t picked a movie yet, so Will suggest getting lit and watching Parks and Rec. We all agree it sounds like a good idea, so Will runs upstairs to grab his bong. I steal his seat on the couch before Joseph can hop up from the floor, he’s now sitting at my feet, with Jimmy and Josephine on my left.

“Won’t your parents smell the smoke?” Josephine asks.

“They don’t really care,” Jimmy says. “Besides, they’re probably heading up to bed already.” Just then Will bounds down the steps, bong in hand, bowl somehow already packed. He sits down on the floor next to Joseph and lights up.

“So, Joseph. Josephine. Do you guys have nick names or something?” I ask. They seem uncomfortable and I’d like to keep them involved and talking with us. “I mean, really, this is just silly.”

“My friends call me Koba,” Joseph says. “I don’t really remember why, but it caught on.”

“So is it okay if I call you that? And can I call you ‘Jo?’” I ask Josephine. “Sorry, it’s just... too many syllables.”

“Yeah,” they say in unison. The bong finally reaches around to Joseph-now-Koba.

“Uh, so, I’ve never done this before,” he says.

“Hit a bong? Oh it’s easy,” Will tells him. “It’s just like smoking out of a pipe, but you put your mouth inside the end here, and create a kinda seal with your face. Be careful not to take too big a hit.”

“Uh, I mean, I’ve never really smoked before. How do I do it?”

“Oh boy,” Will sighs.

“I’ll go get the water,” I say.

“You know, you don’t have to smoke with us if you don’t feel comfortable,” Jimmy chimes in. “We’ll even stop if you want. I don’t want you to feel pressured or anything.”

“No, it’s not that. I totally want to. I just never have before.”

“Ok, I’ll light it for you,” Will says, having already taken his seat back, stranding me on the floor next to his cousin. “Put your mouth on the end and after I light the lighter, start inhaling. When you get to about half a breath, tap me on the knee, and I’ll let you inhale the smoke. You will cough, that’s why Ricky got the water for you. Don’t be embarrassed, everyone coughs.”

Will flicks on his lighter and puts it to the bowl, the bong bubbles, “Koba” taps him on the knee, and smoke whooshes out of the bong into his lungs. He almost coughs up a lung and we force him to choke down some water, nothing unexpected.

“You probably won’t feel anything right away,” Jimmy says. “It takes a little bit your first time for some reason.”

“What’s it feel like?”

“Ummm, I don’t know. I’ve never really had to explain it before,” Jimmy says.

“I’ve heard it explained,” Will answers, “and I think it’s pretty accurate, as it makes you really stupid for a little while, but not in a bad way.” He takes another hit and passes it on. “Like, everything’s funny, and you think really hard about stuff. You’ll have silly little revelations, and everything feels good.”

“And you’ll be hungry, probably,” I add.

“Oh yeah, Ricky, order us some pizza,” Will says, and flips me his credit card.

“I’ve heard it makes you horny, too. Is that true?” Koba asks.

“Well, it’s not the same with everyone,” Will answers again. “I think that if you have sex whilst high, it will tend to make you more horny when smoking in the future. Cuz sex is absolutely amazing when you’re high, so great that when you do get high, it’s all you want to do. But it isn’t the case for everybody. Make sense?”

“I guess so,” he replies, as the bong gets back around to him.

Flick, burn, bubble, tap, whoosh, hack hack hack. Pass, pass, pass. Flick, burn, bubble, tap, whoosh, hack hack hack. Same old, same old.

We turn on the TV while Will packs another bowl at lightning speed, and the pizzas get here just as we finish it off. Koba’s definitely feeling it. He’s rolling on the floor laughing his ass off with me. We devour the pizzas and Jo goes upstairs to bed. Jimmy follows soon after since it’s getting on to about midnight and the three of us smoke one of the joints I salvaged from my destroyed bedroom.

“I’m gay,” Koba announces.

“Yeah, we know,” I say. “Me too.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“So why did you bring it up?” I wonder aloud. I do my best not to use a rude tone of voice, because I don’t mean it that way at all, I’m honestly just curious.

“Cuz I think you’re kinda cute, and I wanna kiss you,” he says. Will is just sitting there sniggering as this whole interaction takes place.

“Thanks, but honestly you’re a bit young for me. I’m sorry.”

“I’m 18!” he answers with a chuckle.

“Well, you just seem so young! I’m really sorry.”

“That’s what I figured, and that’s okay, as long as you don’t mind my having a little crush on you.”

“It’s a little weird to know, but I’ll get over it, I think.”

“Ricky’s dick is too big for a Fleshlight,” Will blurts.

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
“DUDE!” I shout, and punch him, hard, in the thigh.

“What? It’s true!” he tries to avoid it but I punch him again. “Jimmy said it’s probably because he has the ultra-tight version, but it’s obviously cuz of your giant cock,” he says, giggling. I punch him in the stomach this time, and he doubles over, laughing even harder.

“Don’t listen to him,” I say, turning to Koba.

Then, with the least subtle non sequitur ever, he replies with, “So I googled my nickname. ‘Koba’ was Joseph Stalin’s nickname. That’s where we got it from. I totally forgot.”

“That’s interesting, was it supposed to be anything other than the fact that you’re both named ‘Joesph?’” I ask, trying to go along with it as Will howls laughter even harder.

“No, that’s all.” Then, after a few moments as Will is finally calming down, “I think I’m gonna head up to bed, if that’s ok. Goodnight guys!”

“‘Night!” we call out to him in stereo has he climbs the stairs and leaves the basement.

“Unless you have a good excuse, you better follow him so I don’t kill you,” I say, turning on Will.

“I’m sorry, I don’t have one. I just thought it would be funny.”

“You embarrassed me, but not nearly as much as you did him. I feel so bad, I just let the kid down after he asked to kiss me! Why would you do that?”

“It was hilarious!”

“I’m going to bed now, ok? Get out of here. Go suck your dick or something, I just don’t want to see you right now.”

“Fine. Goodnight,” he says and leaves up the stairs. I don’t answer. Frustrated, I take off my shirt and pants and plop down on the couch, pulling a blanket over myself. Normally, I sleep naked, but that doesn’t seem appropriate so I left on my boxers. Despite how I acted, getting high does make me kinda horny, but this isn’t the time or place to jerk off either, so I flip on Sportscenter and wait to drift off to sleep, soothed by the sweet voice of Neil Everett.

Hours later, I’m awoken by the basement door closing.

What the hell? Is it morning already? My morning wood says it is.

I play the part and act as if I’m still sleeping as Sportscenter continues re-playing on the television at a low volume. I sleep on my stomach so it’s easy to pretend. Someone pushes my legs over and plops down on the couch, shaking me “awake.”

“Yo, man. Wake up,” a voice tells me. I turn my head.

“Will? What the fuck, man? What time is it?”

“Sorry, I couldn’t sleep. I feel bad and I wanted to apologize.”

“Fine. Apology accepted, just let me go back to bed.”

“No, I need to really apologize. I was way out of line, and there’s no way you’re gonna hook up with my cousin. I just, I don’t know, I was impressed by your dick and wanted to share it.”

“Well, thanks for being honest, I guess.”

“Forgive me?”

“Yes, I told you I did. I guess it isn’t that big a deal.”

“Ok,” he says, and gets up to leave. I flip off the TV and when he’s at the foot of the stairs he speaks again. “Wanna fool around?”

Yes! “Dude? Seriously?”

“I mean, yeah, kinda. Only if you want to. I told you I was impressed.”

“I don’t think so man, don’t you think it would kinda be weird?”

“I guess so, but what do we have to lose? It’ll be fun.”

Oh my god, I want to so bad but it is such a bad idea! “Uh... maybe another time? I’m sorry. Maybe I’m just not in the mood right now,” I finally give a straight answer. Of course I’m in the mood, but another voice in my head is telling me it’s not something that should happen.

“Sorry,” he says and quickly walks up the stairs. My morning wood now a full-fledged raging erection, hidden under my blanket and spawned on by Will’s sudden advances. I can’t jerk off now though, even if I lock myself in the bathroom to do it. I’d just feel like too much of a hypocrite to myself. I check my phone and see that it’s only 1:30, I maybe slept for half an hour. I shift around on the couch and finally maneuver the rod pressing down my left leg into a comfortable position, and although it isn’t easy, I drift back off to sleep.

I’m awoken again from the depths of sleep by someone shaking my foot. I first notice how cold my feet are, they’ve been sticking out from under the blanket.

“Hey, man, you awake?”

Without unburying my face from my pillow, I moan.

“I can’t sleep,” he says.

Face still in the pillow, I answer, “I told you, Will, maybe another time.” He shakes me again for some reason, and I turn over. “Jimmy?!” I half-scream. I definitely expected his less-buff twin to be sitting at my feet again. I can’t help but notice Jimmy is just wearing a pair of flannel pants. Thin flannel at that. God, get your mind out of the gutter!

“Haha, yeah. I can’t sleep, man. Sorry for waking you, I thought you might still be up. Wanna smoke this joint with me? I feel like I can’t get to sleep unless I’m stoned anymore. That’s probably not a good thing, now that I say it out loud.”

“Well, I was sleeping... but I guess since I’m up now, I might as well.”

“Yeah... that’s the attitude I like!” he says, laughing, and lights up. He leans back and pins my legs between himself and the back of the couch, but not uncomfortably so, so when he goes to pass the joint to me, I just sit up in place facing him, propping myself up on one hand, and let my blanket fall to my waist. I don’t want to make him move so I let my feet stay where they are.

“I think you were dreaming,” he says. “About my brother, too! Sorry for waking you up. Was it a sex dream? I bet it was.”

“No.”

“Was he sucking your dick? He looked yesterday like he must be pretty practiced.”

“No!”

“Oh, was he sucking his own dick? He’s definitely practiced at that.”

“Honestly, I don’t even remember dreaming at all.”

“Well, when I shook you you said something about Will.”

“I thought it was him waking me up again.”

“Again?”

“It was nothing,” but then I can’t help but breaking into a fit of giggles. We’ve almost finished this joint so I’m feeling pretty good.

“What?” he asks.

“Really, it’s nothing,” I tell him, stamping out the roach into the ashtray. “Are you going to bed now, or do you want to do something?”

“Well... I did kind of have an ulterior motive for coming down here and getting you stoned,” he says, smiling.

Uh-oh.

“I was kinda hoping I could get a look at that massive schlong again. Feel like playin’ around a little?”

Unfortunately there’s just something about Jimmy. That coupled with the high still building in my system and the playful look he was giving me, I was already boning up. “I thought you were straight. I mean, you have a girlfriend! What about Michelle!”

“Oh, no one’s that straight. I mean, come on,” he says, rubbing a hand on my calf and pulling a little on the hair. “Plus, it’s just physical. I mean, we’re friends and all, but Michelle, I think I might love. You, I just wanna touch.” He leans closer.

I shake my head to indicate it isn’t gonna happen. I know I shouldn’t do anything. I already had this internal monologue about his brother less than two hours ago. But it’s been over a day since I last came, and I’m not exactly sober. I lean in and kiss him hard on the mouth.

Immediately he pulls back. “Just so it’s clear,” he says, “that thing is not going inside of me.” He tries to say it with a stern expression but we both dissolve laughing as he shoves me onto my back and leans forward, burying his face in my chest hair. He braces himself with his left hand, holding me down at the shoulder, and his right hand goes straight to my dick. It finds its way into the fly of my underwear, my dick now fully hard and bending off to the left. He uses his strong arms to keep me pinned as he licks my nipples, then moves up to my protruding collar bone where he nibbles the curling hair at the fringes of my chest.

He rubs my dick hard, really starting to jerk it now, as he kisses my neck and then starts moving down the center of my chest. Having never been in a situation like this before, I really don’t know what to do. What do I do with my hands? Should I just lay here? I don’t want to look uninvolved. My inner paranoid stoner is worried.

Hand still through the fly of my boxers, Jimmy starts jerking me more rapidly and I hear a tearing noise. I feel it too as the fly lengthens almost all the way around to my ass.

“Those were brand new!”

“Sorry,” he says, raising his head from my navel where he was licking furiously and matting down the hair. “I’ll buy you a new pair,” and then he brings his other hand down from my shoulder and rips them the rest of the way open, still grinning playfully. My dick throbs and he pulls it out through the tear. Then he reconsiders and pulls the elastic waistband over my dick and down and off my legs.

“Wow, you have a nice set of balls on you too. I didn’t notice that yesterday.”

“Yeah... I got the whole package I guess.” He goes back to my navel but my dick is pointing up past that, so he has to move it out of the way and it pushes against the side of his face. I press my hand on the top of his head, urging him to move on as much as just looking for something to do with my hands. It works, and he slides down.

Jimmy goes back to jerking my dick as he tongues my balls, weighing them on his tongue and licking up between them. He sucks on my sack a little before realizing he can only get one nut into his mouth at a time and moves on. He starts licking slowly but firmly up the underside of my cock as he jerks it fast with his left hand. When he reaches that spot about an inch below my cockhead, where the softest touch can drive me crazy, my hips buck involuntarily and almost put out his eye, but he just laughs, pleased with himself.

Now jerking the lower half of my dick with his right hand and rubbing my inner thigh with his left, he swirls his tongue around my cockhead. It’s a long trip, but he still makes it with surprising speed. I can feel his boner pressing into my calf as he struggles to keep from tumbling off of the couch completely. He kisses the head of my dick then opens his mouth wide and sucks on it. He sucks harder, trying to get it into his mouth, but he fails miserably, looking like a little kid trying to eat one of those mega-sized jaw-breakers. He settles for making out with the head while pumping the shaft with both hands, now slick with saliva.

The feeling is bliss. Once he gets into a rhythm, it doesn’t take long before I feel an orgasm building in my groin. “Wait, wait, wait!” I shout.

His hands stop but stay where they are, wrapped around my dick, and he lifts up his head, “is everything ok? Am I doing it right?”

What a joke, you’re doing it almost TOO right. “Yeah, it’s great, I’m just really close, and I don’t wanna cum yet.”

“Why?”

“Because I want a turn,” I say with a grin, and sit up. He just stares at me, confused and unmoving, with his hands still on my cock. I move my hips back and slip out of his grip as I move my upper body toward his. I grab his shoulders and push him back, stopping as his back hits the couch’s armrest leaving him in a sitting, barely-reclined position. On me knees, I lean in to kiss him when his mouth pulls back. Oh... ok then.

Deftly, I keep moving, and kiss him on the neck instead. This, he doesn’t seem to mind, pressing my head into his chest with both hands. I lick along between his pecs, marvelling at their definition and darkening his fine coating of blonde hair with saliva. His nipples are hard so I move back up to flick the left one with my tongue. As he shivers in response, I decide to give it a little suck as well, and he moans.

“Shhh,” I whisper to him, my face still pressed against his chest. “It would be bad for us to get caught.” He nods in agreement but says nothing. Meanwhile, I’ve moved on from his nipples to his incredibly well defined abs.

Do I lick bottom to top, or left to right along the lines? I decide for both, in that order. He giggles a little as I move to sucking on his navel.

“What?” I ask.

“I don’t know, I feel weird, I guess,” Jimmy responds.

“But I guess not too weird, huh?” I ask, reaching down to squeeze his boner for the first time. He melts a little, sliding down and closing his eyes with pleasure. Having never been in a position like this before, what to do next is kind of a mystery to me. His throbbing dick is separated from my face by just the thin sheath of his pants. All I know is that I might not get another chance like this with Jimmy, so I’m gonna savor every moment of it.

Grasping his pants at the sides, I pull them down and his dick springs out. I pause and stare. I’ve seen it before, I guess, just attached to his brother. It bounces as he flexes, responding to my warm breath. It looks slightly smaller on his thicker frame, which eases my nerves slightly, knowing that it’ll be in my mouth soon.

Before that can happen, I need to do a little more exploring, and I pull his pants all the way down and off of his legs. He looks disappointed, but fuck him. Sitting at his feet, his legs fully extended in his body’s full naked glory, my cock throbs. The science behind how his hotness constantly surprises me would probably go over my head, but I give it a thought anyway as I rub his feet and lick my way up his calves. It’s probably the new angle, I decide.

I consider slipping a toe into my mouth, then decide against it. Not really my thing. I still have to acknowledge his feet, though. “Fuck, what size shoe do you wear?” I ask while tickling the bottom of his foot with a quick swipe of my finger. He pulls away but I’ve already gone back to licking and nibbling the calf on his opposite leg.

“14, why?”

“They’re big,” I answer, lifting my head only slightly. “And I don’t know, there’s just something about big feet. It’s not a fetish, they’re just hot.” Moving back to his legs, I notice that they’re quite a bit hairier than I had thought. It must have been the blondeness, or the fact that all I’ve ever seen before is the fact that they’re so thick. Or from keeping my eyes looking at the muscles bulging alarmingly from the back.

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And the Nobel Prize goes to... Ricky! For the discovery that men have hairy legs!

Rubbing his calves with my hands now, I move up. The hair gets thicker and I get exponentially hornier. Knowing that I’m turning Jimmy on is what’s doing it, as he has slid a little further down from the sitting position he was in before. His torso is now angled at about a forty-five degreeS and he’s reaching for me. His hands go to my shoulders, pulling, and encouraging me to move up more quickly. It surprises him when I comply with his coaxing, but overly so, going up to once more give him a peck on the lips.

I allow the hair on my chest and stomach to brush along the underside of his cock on my way up, causing him to hump up and in towards my body. When he relaxes, I let my body fall onto his, my loose balls pressing into his shaft and pushing it into his stomach. I rub his biceps, a vein bulging obscenely on each one, and he thrust into my weight again.

Suddenly, he rips his arms out of my grasp and puts his hands on my shoulders. I look up at him, and he looks me straight in the eye. He’s telling me telepathically to stop teasing him, and pushes down on my shoulders. I don’t resist... not that I could even if I wanted to, he’s quite a bit stronger than I am.

Face-to-face now with his dick, I take it in my hand.

Ok, it’s not exactly a Rubik’s Cube. You got this. Literally. As in, you have one of these. You know what feels good, just go with it. Remember all those tips you got from Mom’s Cosmo. Relax. And remember he’s high as a kite, it’s gonna feel good no matter what you do.

I take a deep breath, and with my newly added confidence, I remove my hands and lick his cock from the base all the way to the head. I hear him gasp and he tries to thrust but I’m bracing myself with both hands on his pelvic bone, doing a mini-push-up of sorts. I purse my lips together without breaking contact with his skin and give a little suck, kissing the tip of his dick under his piss slit.

Without thinking further, I slip my lips around the head of his dick and engulf the head completely. It’s filling my mouth, but I’m still impressed at the ease with which it slips in. It presses down on my tongue, which is a bit uncomfortable, but the way he throws his head back makes it more than worth it. I swirl my tongue around and flick it back and forth across the tip. He seems to really like that, so I do it again. I decide it’s time to move down and try to take a little more into my mouth. I give a hard suck before starting to slide down and he moans, gasps, then grabs my hair and pulls me hard off of his dick.

“OW! What the fuck, man?” I cry.

“I... I was really close... I didn’t want to cum yet, and I had to do something to get you off!”

“So what? Just cum. It’s not that big a deal,” I say, rubbing the back of my head where I’m surprised that I don’t have a bald spot.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you,” he says, dick still bouncing with every beat of his heart, which looks like it must be going about a mile per minute. “I just... I got scared.”

I laugh, “I’m nothing to be scared of, man, just relax and let it happen” and I lean back in towards his dick.

“Wait. Put your dick next to mine,” Jimmy says.

“What?”

“I want to... ya know... compare.”

“Are you sure you want to do that?” I ask, getting a cocky grin on my face. I never got to feel cocky when no one knew how big my dick was.

“Yeah, it’s hot.” So I lean back and scooch forward on my knees. I bump my dick into his, obscuring my view of his cock completely. He’s right, this is hot. I move my dick over so that now they stand side-by-side. It’s a fascinating difference that I wouldn’t have guessed in another position. Somehow, my dick is about twice as thick as his. I move a little lower so that the bases of our members are about even. My right nut is touching his left one, and I can feel his balls pull up as he flexes his PC muscle and his cock stands up even harder. It doesn’t make much a difference in length though, as it reaches about two-thirds of the way up my shaft. It gives me a feeling of power that I never pictured myself in in sexual situations, even as a top I never think of myself as aggressive.

That changes when he reaches down to stroke his dick and I slap his hand away, gripping his shaft with my right hand and starting to jerk him off. I grab my own dick with my left and press them together, jerking at a steady rhythm with both hands. I stare Jimmy in the eye and smile a little as he squirms, I like making him feel good.

“Fuck. Fuck, that’s gonna make me cum. FUCK. God, I can’t watch this,” he says, squeezing his eyes shut. He’s gasping for breath a little bit now. “Fuck, that didn’t help,” and he opens his eyes again. “Unh...unh...oh fuck... slow down... fuck... FUCK...huh, huh, huh, fuuuuuuuck,” he manages between pants. Then, finally, “I’m getting close. Ooooohhhh.”

Close... but he’s not quite there yet, so I slow my jerking a little bit. He gives me I-hate-you eyes as he pants, then goes back to staring down at our dicks rubbing against each other. Less than a minute later I feel his balls pull up to the base of his dick, and see his abs contract.

A long stream of cum sprays from his dick reaching his shoulder, “unhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooo, ooooooo, ooo!” he moans as he pumps out 5 or 6 more onto his chest and stomach, finally letting out a long whooshing breath as he finishes his orgasm and begins to soften.

Feeling his dick spasm and pump while pressed against mine was enough to send me over the edge, but in my intoxicated state it took a few seconds for my orgasm to peak. Still stroking, I feel the wave of orgasm rushing up from my balls just as Jimmy’s dick begins to soften next to mine. I make the conscious decision to aim my dick lower, trying to avoid making an epic mess. Unfortunately, my aim was a little off.

I hadn’t cum for 24 hours, and a good portion towards the end of that I spent boned up on the couch trying to sleep. I hadn’t realized just how big a mistake that was until the culminating moment of the reflex of my orgasm. In other words, I grunted and came really hard. When my dick spasmed with the first shot of jizz, it jerked up and shot well over Jimmy’s head. My back arched as I shot again, this rocket shooting even farther than the first.

Jimmy’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped open in a huge grin. My next few shots went straight into his eye and mouth like I was shooting at targets.

“AAAAHHHH!” he screamed in shock and pain, raising his hands to his eyes as he rolled from under me, throwing me on the ground as my dick continued pumping out the last of my jizz. Lying on my back on the floor, the last spattering of semen splattered on my chest, I couldn’t help but smiling even though Jimmy was kneeling in pain next to me. It was great seeing my jizz mixed with his as it dripped off his chest and he tried to scoop my semen out of his eyes. He was spitting out what I got in his mouth while moaning in agony.

“You got it in my fucking eyes!” he yells, spitting again, and I get to my feet.

“Sorry! Sorry! Let’s wash it out in the bathroom, you’ll be okay,” I tell him, grabbing him by the armpits and helping him to his feet. I’m only assuming he’ll be alright, because how the hell would I know the effects of having semen shot in your eye? We rush into the bathroom and he splashes water in his face at the sink. He looks up and meets my eye in the mirror, seemingly no longer in pain. Never has he looked hotter: standing next to me in the mirror, he’s a few inches taller than me, and he’s amazing, coated in a sheen of sweat where he doesn’t have jizz dripping down him. It’s caught in his fair hair, coating his face and chest, and sliding down him in rivers over his abs. I smile and he pushes me into the wall good-naturedly, laughing.

“Goddamnit! You made such a fucking mess! Again! What the fuck?”

“Sorry.”

“That was really hot though.”

“Yeah.”

“We can’t ever tell anyone about this, right?”

“Right.”

“Not Michelle. Not Will.”

“Especially.”

“We should clean up,” and so we do. We spends most of the time getting the cum off of himself, and I go clean up the floor and couch after one wipe to get the few drops that landed on me. He comes out of the bathroom shining from his sponge bath, still gloriously naked, to see me sitting on the couch, less-glorious but also still naked.

“I’m sorry if that was leading you on in any way, but you understand that this was just for fun, right, Ricky?”

“Does this make me less of a virgin?” I ask, ignoring his question. Obviously I understand he isn’t going to magically fall in love with me and that he’s most likely totally straight. I’m pro-experimentation so I don’t have any regrets, at least not yet anyway.

He slips back into his pants. He knows that I comprehend the situation, we’ve been friends long enough for him to read me, so instead of insisting, he answers: “Well, I guess until you fit that thing into some freak boy’s asshole, you’ll still be a virgin, technically. And you should play the lottery the day you find that guy. Sorry.”

“No, I know. It’s not like I haven’t thought about it myself.”

“You’re less of a virgin, though. Sexual contact isn’t sex, but you at least can say you’ve done stuff. We probably went just as far as your giant cock allows us too, huh?”

“Well, I barely got to go down on you before you freaked out,” I say with a laugh. He laughs back and gives me another shove and I fall back onto the couch where I was sleeping less than an hour before. I hear the grandfather clock strike 4 AM as Jimmy gets up and heads up the stairs. Still naked, I pull the blanket back over myself and drift off to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigNavy

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I awake at 8, I punch my pillow in frustration. I would have liked to get a full night’s sleep, but it doesn’t look like it’s happening. I have that feeling that I just won’t be able to get back to sleep. So I slip into my jeans, free-ballin’ it, and head up the stairs for the second morning in a row to make waffles.

Unlike the day before, I did check to make sure it was actually the morning this time before I opened the door. Like the day before, however, I was shocked by sunlight and then surprised to find I wasn’t alone. I hear a sniffle from the corner and turn to see Will with his head buried in his arms at the kitchen table, his hair covering his face and arms.

Shit, he knows!

“Shit. Sorry. This is embarrassing,” he says between sniffles as he raises his head. He’s only wearing his underwear, and he looks like he’s had a rough night. Certainly rougher than mine.

“You alright, man?” I ask.

“Yeah, sorry. I was up all night feeling sorry for myself because I made such a fool out of myself when I came downstairs and woke you up. I couldn’t stop thinking about how stupid you must think I am.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to reject you. I just, you know...” How can I tell him that I was just being a dick and rejecting him on principle?

“Just that you think I’m ugly?”

“No! God, no, why would you say that?”

“It’s just that, I figured that if someone as desperately lonely as you doesn’t want me, there must be something wrong with me.”

“Wow. That’s kind of a dick thing to say. I’m alone, not ‘desperately lonely.’ You don’t have to be an asshole just because I turned you down one time!”

“I know! It’s just that that’s what was going through my head all night! I know it isn’t true but that’s all I could think about!” He went back to burying his head in his arms and sobbed loudly.

Fuck, what a mess! How did I get myself into this?

I go over to comfort him anyway because I want to be a good friend. “Dude, don’t worry about it. You have a great sex life! I know, because you talk about it ALL the time. Don’t beat yourself up about it because one time you didn’t score.”

“I just didn’t think I’d get rejected by you

There’s something in his tone that’s hard to read through his tears, but it sounds like we’re back on ‘desperately lonely.’ Wow, again we’re gonna be an asshole. Whatever, Will.

“Ok, I’ll go get you an Ambien, you have to go upstairs and sleep. Obviously you’re too tired to see this in another light, especially since you’ve been thinking about it all night. After some rest, I’m sure you’ll feel a lot better about the situation, okay?” I run downstairs, grab an Ambien, and head back up. Halfway there, I reconsider and go to grab a second one. It’ll do him some good to get knocked out. I give them to him and he pops them both in his mouth and swallows them with a sip of water. He heads upstairs to his bedroom without another word.

I pull out the buttermilk so it will reach room temperature for the waffle batter and throw some bacon in the frying pan. I flip Sportscenter on on the little TV that flips down from the kitchen cabinet. Surprisingly, no sports news has happened in the 7 overnight hours since I last had it on.

While still on the first pan of bacon, Koba comes down the stairs wearing the closest thing to Barney Stinson’s suit-jama’s that I could possibly imagine exist outside of TV land.

“I smell bacon!” he says, mouth practically watering as he sits down on the stool at the island.

“It’s not ready yet, but you’re welcome to some if you want. I’m also making waffles, so make sure you save some room for that!”

“Is that what the buttermilk is for? You’re making waffles from scratch?” he says with a this-guy-is-nuts laugh. “I had no idea you were Betty Crocker gay.”

“Hey, I just like cooking,” I snap.

“Okay, okay, don’t get testy,” he says. “You look good in those jeans.”

“Koba...”

“Especially the fact that they’re all you’re wearing.”

“Don’t.”

“Really. I’m just saying. It looks like you stuffed a can of pringles in there too.” I ignore this. “You know, they say the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”

That’s enough to put me over the edge. Between his obvious flirting and Will’s displeasure at the first sign of rejection, and all this on top of being sleep deprived, I’ve already had too much this morning. I slam the spatula onto the countertop and spin around on my heel.

“Koba! Nothing is going to happen between you and I! I’m flattered, but it’s NOT happening. I’m happy you look up to me, or whatever, but for Christ’s sake you’re just a kid!!”

“I’ll grow up, though,” he tells me with an innocent look on his face. He stares me in the eye, trying desperately not to let his eyes wander down to my crotch. It’s obvious what he’s doing, but I appreciate the effort despite my rage. I twirl back around and get back to my bacon. It was almost ready.

About three pan fulls of bacon and one waffle for Koba later, Will stumbles down the steps.

“You’re still up?” I ask, alarmed. I know how Ambien can affect you, and as far as I know, Will had never taken it before.

“I told you... I can’t sleep,” he says as he walks over to me, swaying like a sailor who just got off the ship. He holds onto the counter for support as he walks over to me. “You making waffles?” I tell him I am, but he’s already moved on to the bacon, on a plate on the island between layers of paper towels. Koba is looking at me, clearly confused about what is going on.

“You should probably go lay down, that Ambien is probably messing you up pretty bad.”

“Everything’s swirling but that’s all I’m fine,” he says without pause, shoving a strip of bacon into his mouth. “Are you making waffles?”

“Yes, but you should really sleep first, I’ll make you one when you wake up.”

“Ok,” he says, and pops another strip of bacon into his mouth. Koba is trying to stifle giggles now. Then Will turns around and walks straight up to me and plants a sloppy kiss on my mouth. He pulls back, then leans back in, slipping his tongue between my lips, his hand reaching deep into my pants and giving my dick a squeeze. It happens so fast that I don’t pull away before he does, and then it’s done. I’m sure Koba’s eyes have never been wider in his life.

“Dude...” I say.

“Are you making waffles?”

“Okay, time for bed. Koba, watch the bacon,” I yell, and drag Will by the arm up the stairs. He’s skinny, but he probably weighs just as much as I do due to the height difference, so it is a little bit of a struggle.

“But I want waffles!” he says as I get him into his room. As soon as he sees the bed though, that’s all he wants. He tries taking off his underwear but gets caught and falls backwards into me. I catch him with his naked ass pressing into me, and help him strip, and get him tucked away into bed. Less tucked, maybe, and more flopped on top of the covers. I get downstairs right away and Koba is still sitting on his stool.

“Well... that was interesting,” he says.

“Yeah... it’s been an interesting couple of days.”

Okay, there's the updated chapter. I'll have Chapter 3 up in about an hour-ish. Maybe less. Chapter 4, if I can finish it tonight, will still be a couple hours from now. I'd recommend checking back for that one tomorrow instead of waiting up.

Reactions: Hefbundy

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter Three

In order for me to tell you the rest of the Adventures of Ricky and Friends (I only call us that for the purposes of this writing, so don’t tell any of them!), I first have to tell you about how Cynthia fucked us all up in her own special way.

“So, is Cynthia coming, or what?” Will asked. The four of us were hanging out in the twins’ pool in their backyard. It was a hot August morning-turning-noon, and this was the only way we could really find to cool off.

“She said she was, but that was, like, an hour ago. I texted her, but the stupid bitch never answered me,” Michelle called back from the raft she was sharing with Jimmy. Will and I just laughed, sitting together on the edge of the pool. We were still best friends, as if nothing had ever happened. It had been a month since we had that passionate kiss in the kitchen while Will was too whacked to function, and we only mentioned it once since:

“I don’t remember a thing,”

“I’ll tell you eventually,”

“There was something with waffles, right?” and that was it.

Jimmy and I also avoided talking about what we had done, but we still give each other sly looks when it’s appropriate, smirking in that I-know-something-that-you-don’t way. As far as I know, he’s been able to keep it from Michelle as well. My penis, however, is still a wealth of talking points for our little clique. For example, I had to refuse to go to the tattoo parlor with Will. He offered to pay for me to have a big-penis related tattoo done. I think he had something with Pinocchio in mind. We definitely had a new normal.

Back in the real time, Will was trying to make conversation with me. “Remember when we were in high school with that kid Sonny?”

“Basketball player?”

“Yeah, that’s him. I gave him a handjob right here on the side of the pool. I thought I was real big shit for getting an upperclassman to my house and giving him a handjob before he was even out of the closet. Good times,” he finished with a laugh.

“Dude, that’s gross!” Jimmy, eavesdropping, yelled from his float across the pool.

“No, it’s ok. He was a real dribbler. No spray, everything got on my hand, it was a mess. Not at all worth it because he bailed, like, immediately.”

“Yeah,” I add, “he was a weird kid from what I recall. But at least he didn’t cum in the pool.”

“I wanna make you cum in the pool,” Michelle whispers to Jimmy on their raft. I guess we’re not supposed to be able to hear them, but we can. I look at Will and he giggles, having reached the same conclusion as I, and so we keep quiet but watch them, smoking a joint, hoping they’ll eventually notice.

“Are you serious?” Jimmy asks. We can see Michelle is already kneading his dick through his board-shorts. “Seriously? In front of everyone?” Remember what I said about our new normal?

“Come on, you have nothing to be embarrassed about,” she said, getting louder. “Sure, fine, Ricky has a bigger dick than you, but he’s not human! It isn’t natural! He’s a freak! ‘Freak’ doesn’t even begin to describe it, he’s like, disfigured.”

“Come on, that’s a little harsh, babe.”

“The point is, NO ONE, gay, straight, or bi, would choose him over you, so you have nothing to be embarrassed about!”

What the hell? Where does she get off calling me some kind of freak?

“I’d choose you over my brother,” Will confides in me.

“‘Brother’ being the important word in that sentence.”

Meanwhile, Will and I went back to watching the lovely couple on the raft in the middle of the pool. Michelle has lost her bikini top and they appear to be kissing quite hard as Michelle has one hand shoved down the front of Jimmy’s shorts. Before long, his inhibitions are cast aside and the shorts are off, and the full jack-off sequence has begun.

Seeing this aroused me a little, so Will and I jumped into the pool to hide our no-longer-so-soft penises. They managed to put on quite a nice show for us though. Jimmy was grunting almost all the way though, but by a few minutes in, we could tell that Michelle was getting bored. “She needs to spice it up!” I whispered to Will, and he nodded. I don’t know if she heard us or not, but right after our discussion she spit on Jimmy’s dick and went at it like a machine. It was intense. Waves were hitting us on the other side of the pool. Jimmy’s muscles were spasming all over his body-even his legs kicking out-before his toes curled and he finally spewed. He moaned, but I could tell it was nothing compared to what I was able to do with him. Of course, Michelle can always step it up from a hand job... that’s what a pussy is for.

As they continued to lay there on the float, Jimmy now cuddling in post-coital bliss, I begin to badger Michelle again. I clapped. “Quite a show guys... very impressive. It’s nice to see how the other side lives. I mean, no offense Michelle, but you’re probably the worst one here at giving handjobs.”

“Oh, put a sock in it! And I could probably give a better handjob than Will, at least. He’s too oral-focused. Remember?”

“Oh, I so to can hold my own against a girl! I’ve been giving myself a handjob almost every day since I was, like, 13! I know what to do with my hands!” Will defends.

“Oh, you can make yourself come, but other people require other skills.”

“If you’re so confident, let’s have a challenge! Best handjob wins!”

“Maybe so,” I try to swiftly change the subject. “But in related news, have you heard back yet from Cynthia? I thought she was supposed to be here, like, an hour ago or something.”

“She was, but I guess she found something else she’d rather do because she certainly isn’t here and she hasn’t answered any of my messages. She does this all the time... we make plans, and then some better offer from her other friends comes up and she ditches us with stupid reasons. I’m sure that, once she thinks to, that bitch’ll text us saying she was sorry and how she couldn’t make it because she was so tired from work last night, or whatever. I’m really growing tired of her.”

“I know where you’re coming from, but that’s a little extreme,” adds Jimmy.

“I know, just a lot of pent up tension and I need to vent, sorry. So, we doing this handjob competition or what?” she says, turning her attention back to Will.

“Well, I’m down, just how the hell are we going to do this? I’m certainly not jerking off my brother! That’s just one step too far.”

“Ricky? Feel like being a guinea p--”

“No. Nope. Not happening. I do not wish to be jerked off once more for the good of these stupid little games. Besides, how would it even work?” This gave them pause. Instead of simply agreeing and letting it go, they thought about it. Unfortunately not for long enough to scrap the idea altogether. They discussed it briefly between themselves.

“Ok,” Will said. “One of us will jerk Ricky off now, and we’ll use a stopwatch to time it to see how quickly we can make him cum. Then we will wait an appropriate amount of time for the other competitor’s turn.” Turning to me, “You’ll have to be blindfolded and have noise-cancelling ear-plugs for each turn so you don’t know who is servicing you. When was the last time you jerked off?”

“Uh... this morning in the shower.” I’m still living with the Blakes as my parents have all but decided the rebuilding of my bedroom didn’t matter. “So I guess that’s been about 2 hours. But--”

“Ok, so one of us will go now, we will rate that, and then one will go later tonight. Sound good?”

“GUYS! I still don’t think I really wanna be the guinea pig for this one! Can’t you find someone else?”

“You’re doing it.” Michelle insisted, “You get two handjobs in one day and you get to show off your massive cock. There’s no downside at all for you in this, so stop being a pussy, okay?”

She did make a good point. Just as I was about to begrudgingly agree, Michelle’s phone rang. “Let me just take this, you better not be such a bitch when I get back,” she said as she headed into the house. I told Will that he better be really good. I wanted this to be worth my while. Jimmy and I get working on a blunt as we wait for Michelle. I mean, I might as well get high if two people are gonna be going bananas all over my dick, right?

Michelle came back outside and that’s when everything started to change. Not to say that this contest that we were about to experience wouldn’t have been very strange, but it was kinda the way we had become in the last month and a half or so since that game of truth or dare (also Cynthia’s fault, now that I think of it!). Once we played truth or dare, we all became very comfortable with our bodies and sexualities. I feel like that game may have changed how I feel about myself for the rest of my life.

But when Michelle came out through the sliding glass door weeping that we needed to go to the hospital, that’s when our group dynamic really experienced its first great shift.

Mostly-sober Will drove as Michelle recanted the story for us between sobs. Cynthia’s mom called her mom to make sure we were all alright, Cynthia had flipped her car into a ditch on the side of the road. She was knocked unconscious so no one knew what was happening until hours after her crash when someone spotted her car and called 911. She was taken straight to the hospital where they called her mom. She wasn’t wearing her seatbelt, so we don’t know what we’re gonna be walking into when we get to the hospital, just that she is critically injured.

She was in surgery when we arrived at the hospital, so the four of us sat there in the waiting room with Cynthia’s mom. We were quite a sight, a professionally dressed woman surrounded by four sexy teenagers in bathing suits, all crying and hoping for the best. When Cynthia’s mother was called back to speak with the doctor I got the feeling that it wouldn’t be good news. My hunch, that Cynthia didn’t survive the surgery, was confirmed when her mother started screaming and wailing and pounding on the walls. I just sat in my seat and cried, silently, even harder with Jimmy, Will, and Michelle.

We left the hospital and drove home in silence. We didn’t know what to say to each other, how to cope with what was happening. Although by pure luck she hasn’t been a main focus of the stories that I have had to tell you, she meant quite a bit to me and my friends. Maybe the most to Michelle, having been the only other girl in our little clique. We went to bed early. Not to be cliche, we thought about our lives and about life itself, and everything else you go through when you lose someone close to you. No one gave me a handjob, not even me. And no one really slept either.

I tried making waffles the next morning, but none of us really had any appetite. Kindly, the Blakes offered to do whatever we needed, telling us that they understand how hard it must be. We mostly just sulked. None of us saw it coming, and all of our lives were rattled by this loss, and not even a week before we were all supposed to go away to college!

The funeral would be held three days after the accident, leaving one day before I was scheduled to leave to go to upstate New York for school. So on top of losing one of my best friends, I’m stressed about being the weird mopey kid that no one likes when I get there. And I can’t even imagine how the others felt. We did get talking about it on the day of the funeral.

“I have never realized how fragile life is.”

“It could have been any one of us.”

“Why did this have to happen?”

“God is cruel! He just takes and takes!”

“Worse! The world is chaos! There is no order! We could all die in the next five minutes when a plane carrying fifteen thousand baby geniuses with the capability to solve all the world’s problems gets a goose stuck in the engine and comes plummeting to the ground right on top of this funeral home!”

Mostly like this, and around and around it went. The funeral and reception was too much about how awful it was and less (than I was expecting) about how she had led a great life, however short it may have been. We mostly had our own personal funeral reception where the four remaining members of our group got drunk and high in the basement and sat around and watched Cynthia’s favorite movie “The House Bunny.” We laughed and cried through the whole thing, then Jimmy and Michelle left, presumably to have grief-sex (if there is such a thing) leaving Will and I to drink and smoke away our sorrows. We also each popped and Ambien, so the rest of the night was just one long blackout mess.

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I woke up at noon I was struck with a huge hangover, and panic, and grief, and anger, and discomfort all in that order. The hangover is self-explanatory. Panic, because in 18 hours I would be leaving the comfortable suburban town in which I have lived my whole life to move to college. And I hadn’t even packed yet! Grief, leftover from the death of one of my best friends. I don’t know how long it takes to get over something like that, but I feel like I should start seeing a therapist. I hear they have free ones up at school. Anger because I have no idea what I’m doing with my life and ever since Cynthia died and with college whipping around the corner it becomes ever more apparent. The discomfort comes from the fact that I’m naked and in bed next to also-naked Will. The discomfort continues when I try to search my memories for what brought me to this point only to find nothing past Jimmy and Michelle leaving us fully clothed in the basement with my Ambien prescription, a handle of Svedka, and an eighth of weed.

Luckily, Will was asleep against the wall when I awoke, but I felt him stir when I sat up and hung my legs off the side of the bed. I propped my elbows on my knees and rested my head in my hands.

I sighed. “Dude...” I began, but couldn’t get out anything else.

Will groaned, then, moving with panic, he tried sitting up next to me. Leaning on my shoulder for support he groaned again. “Bucket! Bucket!” was all he could manage, pointing for the trash can. I grabbed it and held it in time for him to evacuate his stomach loudly. I sat in silence until he finished puking, taking the can from him as he plopped back down on the bed next to me.

“Dude... what happened last night?” I tried again.

Holding his left hand over his eyes, he replied, “I don’t remember anything.” Then, holding out his right hand, “sunglasses, please.”

After grabbing his Ray-Bans from his nightstand and giving them to him, I stood up. I couldn’t find my pants anywhere. Or a shirt for that matter. I pulled on a pair of Will’s jeans off the floor, they were a little long but I had other things to worry about. “Seriously, though...”

“Dude, I don’t know,” Will snapped, still in bed, staring at the ceiling. “I probably remember even less than you do, judging by the condition I’m in. All I know for sure is that my ass doesn’t hurt, so you don’t have anything to worry about, okay?”

“Calm down, we--”

“JUST... leave,” he cuts me off loudly. “Please?” He gives a dejected sigh and rubs his eyes under his glasses, and I leave like he asks. I shower and dress, and I can’t stop trying to remember what happened the night before. I tell myself that Will is just overwhelmed with everything that’s been happening, but I can’t stop reminding myself that I woke up in his bed. Naked. I go to return his pants but he doesn’t open his door.

I was hoping to spend my last day before going off to college with my friends, but Will has locked himself in his room and Jimmy and Michelle are nowhere to be seen. I pack what I have at the Blakes’ in a suitcase, leaving out a set of clothes for tomorrow, before my mom takes me out to go shopping for last-minute school things. Since Cynthia died, she’s said a thousand times how sorry she is, but she keeps saying it like it’s gonna change something. I just sulk, in full teenager mode for the day. Nothing is going as planned.

In an uncharacteristic stroke of motherly action, my mom offers to pack up what I have at the house for me. I was planning on coming home to do it so they could ship it up to school for me. Mom and Dad planned this all out so that they wouldn’t have to drive me up, just putting me on a plane and sending me off. I guess packing the stuff up for me was their way of apologizing, but it meant that I’d just be going back to sit alone at the twins’ house.

She dropped me off and gave me a peck on the cheek. “I’ll pick you up at 4 tomorrow morning, have a good night!” she said and pulled off. As she was leaving, Jimmy and Michelle arrived. They hopped out of Michelle’s car smiling. I hadn’t seen either of them smiling so much since Cynthia died.

“We have news!” Michelle said, exuding her happiness. She led us inside. Will was sitting on the couch and the twins’ parents were out, as usual. We sat down with Will.

“We got hitched.” Jimmy said calmly.

“What?”

“We eloped!” Michelle answered my shock. “We got the license last night and went out and got married today!”

“Don’t you think that’s a little bit... brash?” Will asked, maybe even more shocked than I was.

“Well, we figured that with everything that happened...”

“You’re 18 years old!”

“Since Cynthia...”

“You can’t just go off making irrational decisions just because your friend died! We’re all rattled, but Ricky and I aren’t running off and doing anything stupid!”

“We’re in love, Will,” Jimmy piped up. “We don’t want to lose the chance to express it fully. We were brutally shown that anything can happen. We don’t live forever.”

“Carpe diem, right?” I said sarcastically.

“More like YOLO,” Will said. “God! This is so fucking stupid! What if you guys break up?”

“We’re not gonna break up. And if we do, we’ll get divorced. It isn’t the end of the world, and it probably won’t ever even happen,” Michelle told us.

“I still cannot believe you guys are being like this. You don’t even live together! Do Mom and Dad know?”

“Are you seriously not going to support us? We thought that you two would understand better than anyone else!” Michelle screamed. We didn’t answer, but it was clearly a “no.”

“I think we better leave,” Jimmy said, and they did. We could hear Michelle yelling about how horrible we are all the way to the car. Will and I just sat there on the couch in stunned silence. About 30 seconds after we heard the car pull away, Will started to cry.

“Aw, come on, man. It isn’t so bad,” I said.

He sniffled, “Everything is falling apart.”

“No. I mean, a lot of shit is changing, but, ya know. It could be worse.”

“I think I’m in love with you.”

“What? No your not.”

“Yeah, I think I am. I figured I might as well tell you, cuz, hey, I might never get another chance, right? I mean, that’s why they went off and got married, why not make my own bad decisions?”

“You’re overreacting.”

“Nope. Ever since we played truth or dare. That’s when I started thinking of you as potentially more than a friend.”

“Wanting to have sex with me is not the same as love, Will.”

“No. It isn’t just that. And you know it. We’ve been best friends for years, add a physical element, and what more do I need?”

I couldn’t believe this was happening. My brain was on overload, and I couldn’t think straight. “I’m leaving tomorrow, and you’re going to the other side of the country a few days after that. What do you think is going to happen?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t want to tell you, and then they barged in here, and I felt like they had a point with the whole spontaneous thing and now I regret saying anything!”

I didn’t say anything for a long time. At least it felt like a long time. It was maybe a minute in the real world. Even though I knew we couldn’t do anything about it, I couldn’t just kill the idea. It clearly took a lot of courage for him to even say anything. Plus, it isn’t like I was totally opposed to the idea.

“How about this: let’s have this conversation again in May when we get back from school. Let’s not think about it or mention it until then. How’s that?” I felt bad putting him on the hook, but then again, it was better than just popping the balloon.

“I guess I can deal with that. I’m not gonna forget though, don’t worry. This is gonna be in the back of my mind for the next nine months.”

“Ok, let’s start now. I need alcohol. Do we have any beer?”

“Vodka.”

“That’s better,” I said, getting up and heading for the basement.

“I’ll get the weed.”

“Perfect.”

BigBo0411

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the story! Very well written. Didn't expect the death but it really humanized the main characters. Looking foward to future chapters.