Suspicious PMs

D

deleted26151

Has anyone been getting PMs from 'girls' asking you to email them some pics or sumthing like that? Surely they just want your email address right, but what for...

Talmidge

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Janny_r said:
Hi guy!
Today I'm here first time. It is very a pity that I could not take pleasure in viewing your pics since I live in Russia and I have no an opportunity to pay my membership here - I don't have the necessary bank cards. But I very much would like to see something about you. I shall be very glad if you can send me some photos on my E-mail. Whether I can hope for it? :smile:

hmm

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone been getting PMs from 'girls' asking you to email them some pics or sumthing like that? Surely they just want your email address right, but what for...

Talmidge

Yes, I have Talmidge
I just over look some of them.:rolleyes:
Thx for the heads up.
Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!:wink:
Whopper-lee

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janny_r
Hi guy!
Today I'm here first time. It is very a pity that I could not take pleasure in viewing your pics since I live in Russia and I have no an opportunity to pay my membership here - I don't have the necessary bank cards. But I very much would like to see something about you. I shall be very glad if you can send me some photos on my E-mail. Whether I can hope for it? :smile:

Could Janny be related to Nadejda?:eek:

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janny_r
I don't have the necessary bank cards.
That's a good reminder, it could also be the first step in a scam to flirt, and then eventually extract financial information and money.

And come to think of it, another explanation for collecting pictures, might be that scammers would want personal pictures that they could then turn around and use in flirting with someone else.

I know that the Nigerians sometimes work relationship scams, so the case above could even be Nigerians pretending to be russian women, and perhaps also the picture trollers.

FF

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That's a good reminder, it could also be the first step in a scam to flirt, and then eventually extract financial information and money.

And come to think of it, another explanation for collecting pictures, might be that scammers would want personal pictures that they could then turn around and use in flirting with someone else.

I know that the Nigerians sometimes work relationship scams, so the case above could even be Nigerians pretending to be russian women, and perhaps also the picture trollers.

FF
This is all too nefarious!:eek: