Sweat pants

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I freeball in everything. I must say that sweats and the like frame and outline the cock nicely. More often that I can count have I cought people checking out my package. The best is when you catch a women looking WHILE she is with her guy.

ebsocks

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a great sighting this morning at Starbucks. This tall built jock was standing in the line up in front of me wearing a windbreaker and light grey sweats. At first, I could only see him from behind, the seam of his sweats were right up the crack of his hot ass, good indicator this guy was freeballing. I watched as he got his coffee and walk to the milk and sugar station at the back. As luck would have it, he finished and walked toward the counter, this guy was packing and no support. Nice long dick swinging in his sweatpants, he had to be aware of it. I just enjoyed the view as he walked past me, I didn't even look up to see if he caught me looking. After I got my coffee, I headed out and saw him again, standing across the street talking to some other guy, it was very windy and his sweats were clinging to him. He had a nice big dick, awesome sighting to start my day. I love guys in sweats.

Reactions: Kazan_Besau

hrychstII

1st Like
Media
14x8thck said:
A LONG TIME FETISH OF MINE FREEBALLIN & SWEATPANTS. WHAT A WAY TO GET A GANDER AT SOMONES GOODS. LIGHT GREY THE BEST COLOR FOR SHOWING A BOBBING COCK. BY THE WAY YAHOO HAS A WHOLE GROUP DEVOTED TO MEN FREBALLING IN SWEATPANTS.. IT IS IN THERE DIRECTORY! :bounce:

Tried to find the group on yahoo devoted to men freeballing in sweatpants. Can't find it. Can anyone help me with getting there?

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Goose_Eggs said:
luuuv swingin free in sweats too !................ one of the very best for showing off a lot of action in you have equipment that swings and flops a lot.

I realize this was addressed to Kenn, but I'll throw in my two cents on color since I'm here: I favor the light heather grey -- white can border on 'lewd and lascivious' for me, but I like it also. Also love those sort of loose spandex-ish warm-up pants (drawing a blank on what they are called) they are very revealing if freeballing in them.

Never really noticed color making any difference, but hadn't given it much thought.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kenn said:
Never really noticed color making any difference, but hadn't given it much thought.

Light colors show more "detail." That's why they so often have men in black briefs in the movies. Less revealing. Wear light grey or white sweats if you really want the goods to show.

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
KinkGuy said:
Light colors show more "detail." That's why they so often have men in black briefs in the movies. Less revealing. Wear light grey or white sweats if you really want the goods to show.

Makes sense! Light colors only from now on!

ebsocks

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
caneadea said:
Hey 14x8thck,
Wanted to check out the "freeballing in sweatpants" Yahoo group but couldn't locate it. Any help? Thanks.
-------------------
11 1/2 x 7 1/2

I think this group has been deleted by yahoo.... maybe someone should restart it... seems like there are alot of us out there that enjoy it.
:)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JohnTheHorse said:
I show a huge tent pole freeballing in fleece sweats etc. Something I try to be careful with. Too much for the gym I'd have to say. Erection can be really too much too.

Since I sleep in the nude, I keep a pair of sweats by the bed; if I have to go down stairs during the night. Otherwise I only wear sweats, on cold early mornings, when lounging around the house, and on weekend and holiday mornings. All of this means that I'm commando in them. The soft fleece does get me going, but never finishes me off. Leakage seeping through can be an issue.

I rarely wear sweats outside of the house and then almost never commando.

The colors are heather gray, burgundy, forest, navy or black(ish). The darker colors are less telling and seepage isn't as obvious.

During the second half of college, out of lacking clean underwear or jeans, I did occasionally go commando in sweats, even to class. Senior year, I went commando to a few parties, in a pair of ratty cut-off, heather gray sweats. I did it because I knew that I'd end-up with a date. At frats, the Fredys pretty much all threw me evil looks, but rarely ever said anything. I did end up in a few frat rooms, even in the 'look-see' rooms.

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got a pair of these full length Joe Boxer workout pants/pajamas/whatever you call them on sale at KMart. They are good as casual wear because they have two pockets and a button fly in front.

The first thing I did was rip off the single button that closes the fly.

The second thing I did was go to the mall to pick up a few things at Target. Oh yes, that was fun! Stares galore! Quite a full-time job to keep things from popping out unexpectedly. Also got a couple propositions. WOW!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HallWildcat said:
as you can tell in my photo, i very much like the feel of sweat pants

Requesting more light to show your package in your dark sweat pants, dude. If you're liking their feel, we can only imagine the bulge you've got showing.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hardboy_fll said:
I got a pair of these full length Joe Boxer workout pants/pajamas/whatever you call them on sale at KMart. They are good as casual wear because they have two pockets and a button fly in front.

The first thing I did was rip off the single button that closes the fly.

The second thing I did was go to the mall to pick up a few things at Target. Oh yes, that was fun! Stares galore! Quite a full-time job to keep things from popping out unexpectedly. Also got a couple propositions. WOW!!

Hey, hardboy-fll, my plaid Joe Boxers with two front pockets don't have a fly to cut off the button, but they leave little to the imagination as far as my dick proportions go. Your experience at the mall makes me wish I had been one of the spectators and/or propositioners. I like the way you think, man.

Luke

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just free ball in sweats cuz its real comfortable...but i have gotten looks and got in trouble in hs for showin too much

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
There have been a few times I've seen guys noticeably showing through sweat pants. It amazes me that they wouldn't realize how obvious it is. A while ago my bf's old friend was staying at my apartment for a few days (my bf, who also lives out of town, was staying with me too). One morning while I was in the kitchen making breakfast, his friend walked in to get a glass of water, wearing sweatpants and no shirt. We small talked for a bit and I could totally see the outline of his penis sticking out and a big bulge. My face went instantly bright red.