Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never tried it, it's the main ingredient in "Ropex" for huge cumshot loads. I'm finally trying it but it's locked in a mix of things so I won't know what it does on its own, or if it's the ingredient that makes me blast off.

Who's tried swedish pollen and did it do anything for you?

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used it for around 15 years now. Don't waste money on Ropex. It doesn't have a high enough content of the pollen. The best is Graminex or Nature's Bounty which you can get on Amazon for way less than you are going to pay for Ropex.
It works for a lot of men, but some report that it does nothing. I've found that once you get it in your system you will have more contractions and will shoot a bigger volume of semen quite a distance. Some report the effects start to take place after two weeks to thirty days. I would also suggest taking it in combination with either Maca or Horny Goat Weed.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take a good amount of supplements for sex related things, horny goat weed, catuaba bark, pygeum, muira puama, all that related stuff, and they seem to really intensify everything! I'll add the pollen and see how it works, found some concentrated types and stuff that is apparently high quality I'll give it a go next time I order stuff, thanks for the advice!

I usually always go for the raw ingredients and not the products with flashy names and small amounts of things in them. I randomly got this new "flashy" thing as a cheap add on to an order of unrelated things, figured what the heck!? I'll report anything interesting that happens ;)

D

deleted784661

I've used it for around 15 years now. Don't waste money on Ropex. It doesn't have a high enough content of the pollen. The best is Graminex or Nature's Bounty which you can get on Amazon for way less than you are going to pay for Ropex.
It works for a lot of men, but some report that it does nothing. I've found that once you get it in your system you will have more contractions and will shoot a bigger volume of semen quite a distance. Some report the effects start to take place after two weeks to thirty days. I would also suggest taking it in combination with either Maca or Horny Goat Weed.
I used it in place of Flomax. Works better. As a side effect, I had great orgasms. It strengthens your pelvic floor muscles. I used Source Natural brand,3 a day. After about a month,WOW. Since I've had a prostatectomy, I dropped it. Maybe I should get back on it now that I have an inflatable implant.