Sweet Dreams

T-shirt and boxers or boxer-briefs, or just a t-shirt, in the winter. Typically nude in the summer.
 
caneadea said:
What do you wear to bed?


At this time of year, a t-shirt (I hate cold shoulders). In the summer, nothing at all.

That is, unless there is a reason to be wearing a condom. ;-)

You didn't say anything about being asleep...
 
Like lots of others here, it depends on the season and the context...

In summer, I'll wear nothing at all, no matter what's going on...

In the winter, if I'm sleeping alone, I'll typically wear some boxers and a tanktop -- unlike Ian, I like cold shoulders, but like to keep my core warm.

If I happen to be in bed WITH someone in the winter, I'll wear nothing at all -- we'll make enough heat together to stay warm...

-- J.
 
sometimes sweats (commando) with a tshirt if its cold, sometimes just boxers or boxer briefs, sometimes nothin. its all pretty random, and mostly depends on temperature.
 
Nude, except in cool seasons I wear a t-shirt because my shoulders get cold. But nothing below the waist. I get too tangled and it wakes me up.
 
Naked since 16 in all weather including snow camping, its warmer and more comfortable than wearing binding clothing. My wife always has to wear at least a t-shirt, flannel bottoms in the winter and more often than not, socks which makes no sense to me, but at least her cute butt is showing 6 months out of the year.
 
Shorts here... sometimes boxers, sometimes just undies.. but typically a pair of basketball shorts that I bought at Wal-Mart. They are reversible and have the smooth silky feel almost... they were on the wall in the store and I've got about a dozen pairs of them. They're so comfy! I won't wear any underwear or boxers if I have shorts on. And I wear socks to bed most of the time. Typically no shirt though.

Although, I'd like to wear Caneadea to bed too. :) He's got a HOT body!
 
i sleep with tight underwear or else i end up rolling over on to my cock or balls at night, sometimes laying right on them, so tight underwear keeps that from happening.
 
Getting "dressed up" for bed always seemed so overly fussy to me. My Dad, bro's and I slept naked most of our lives. My partner and I have never gone to bed in anything...just slows down the process when you wanna' play a little. I would rather sleep under 7 blankets than wear clothes to bed.