swimmers??

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
competitive swimmers wearing briefs should wear them as tight as possible as not to drag water. now they have these jammers with low waist lines.

speedo briefs have the inner liner so the image of the penis does not show, though the bulge does depending on how big you are. you show what is natural.

i still wear speedos and will have pics when some new ones arrive. you have to order from the uk to get 1.75-2.00 sides. the us only sells the 3+ inch sides.

almost speedo time...share the pics.

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This will probably seem odd... but the less I wear the more I try not to pay attention to other people. (With exceptions of course) When I notice other people it makes me self conscious. And THAT makes things more... um... prominent.

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only had that happen a couple times... and only once a truly public issue. (Backstroke and the danger of swimming periscopic)

(The other time I happened to be wearing something briefer than usual and that encouraged someone to coax it out)

MrJimSir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I swim with a mostly gay swim team. I go to a swim meet twice a year. But I'm slow -- I only win an event if I happen to be the only male in my age group who swims it. Fortunately there aren't that many guys my age who like butterfly!

I enjoy oogling the other swimmers in bikinis.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I swim with a mostly gay swim team. I go to a swim meet twice a year. But I'm slow -- I only win an event if I happen to be the only male in my age group who swims it. Fortunately there aren't that many guys my age who like butterfly!

I enjoy oogling the other swimmers in bikinis.

We need ooglers.....swim team at 59?.....your in good shape. my grandson is faster than me. we call him little speedo.