Swingers first timer

geo1124

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to my first swingers event. I went alone sadly. I had to pay a premium price unfortunately but i wanted to try because some friends invited me. I had an amazing night. I felt safe with everyone. I even partied with a llesbian/bi couple. She laughed at me because she said my orgasm look liked Old Faithful. Lol. My question is the next day I felt so guilty and ashamed that I qas messing around with married people. I know swingers, thats the purpose. But i don't understand my feelings. I had a blast..literally. but now very guilty. Any swingers out there have similar feelings their first time?

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember our first trip to a swingers party. It felt like being a kid in a candy shop, total decadence. I'll never forget it, the imagery is seared into my memory. Having three women taking turns riding me. And my partner doggie style...suffice to say, they didn't last very long.

Both of us didn't feel guilty or ashamed about it at all the first time around. We just happen to be more sexually depraved than you are. However, both of us were just a little shocked...that we had so much sex. That being said, there are lots of couples who are married that live the lifestyle. They like my partner and I are in open relationships. And having sexual relationships with other people is agreed upon. So you don't have to feel shameful or guilty. Go out and enjoy yourself....guilt and shame free.

Reactions: geo1124