t how to shrink balls/nut sack? decrease saggy balls??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by whyyoumadbro, Nov 20, 2011.

1. whyyoumadbro

whyyoumadbro New Member

so we want bigger cocks, great.

but any ways/ideas to decrease saggy balls?? (except surgery )

2. cafeo

cafeo Active Member

Albums:
    Why do you want to shrink them?
    It's really hot to have a big sack IMO. That shows manhood.

3. D_HKx4ztc

D_HKx4ztc New Member

yeah man you've got to be kidding! you're lucky. everyone likes low hanging balls. you need to enjoy them!

4. 1average1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    unless you sit on them alot let them hang enjoy the swing

5. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if your serious.....
    Examples

Scrotum Reduction
    Enlargement of the scrotum occurs with many men as they age. The enlargement can cause irritation to the scrotum and upper inner thigh. Some men have discomfort in tight clothes and underpants. Other men may dislike the cosmetic appearance of the hanging scrotum.
    I have developed a scrotum reduction procedure that reduces the side of the scrotum while maintaining the normal shape. This operation is performed as an outpatient in about 11/2 to 2 hours. Most men return to work in 4-5 days. The discomfort is resolved, and the cosmetic appearance is improved (SEE PHOTOS).

6. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    his new website
    Examples
    Millions of men and women are afflicted with secret sexual maladies creating crises in their lives. Sex is a primary issue of the human psyche and sexual identity is at the very core of every person. If you are self-conscious of your genitalia due to a real or perceived cosmetic or physical deformity, you probably have a severe self-esteem issue. Inter-personal relationships are hampered on every level from sexual intimacy with another person to the most mundane everyday interactions with family, friends, acquaintances and co-workers.

Dr. Alter is the one to help you or your loved one with a cosmetic or physical genital deformity. Having operated on thousands of men, women, and children for genital deformities, he is able to understand your concerns. Because of his unique background, he has invented and perfected many surgeries for both sexes. Therefore, he is sensitive to your possible embarrassment and will make you feel comfortable while treating and eliminating your malady. Imagine finally being able to put the lifelong problem in the past so that you can live a rewarding life? Your self-esteem and confidence should blossom!! Don’t hesitate to email or call his Beverly Hills California or Manhattan, new York plastic surgery office now.
    Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills, California - Dr. Gary Alter, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Board Certified Urologust

7. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

My tennis balls are half the size they were 20 years ago but they are still huge

8. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hehehe which brand are better?
    gamma?
    penn?
    wilson?
    dunlap?
    prince?
    heheheheheheheheheh

9. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

#9 mred0950, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Wear support to keep gravity from making them sag lower. Wear a light jock such as a safeTgard or wear briefs with support. Otherwise, time will get ya.

11. D_Ampelius_Halfinch

D_Ampelius_Halfinch Account Disabled

Low hangers = awesome. Don't change them.

12. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

True THAT!!

13. D_LouisGussetJr

D_LouisGussetJr Account Disabled

let them swing man!! be proud. some of us work hard for low hangers!

14. ranger15

ranger15 New Member

I LOVE my huge ball sack

15. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    my balls have always sagged and i get compliments about how nice they are.

16. chigitychaunc

chigitychaunc Active Member

Albums:
    My balls hang way too low. I sit on them far too often. But they retract all the way up when I get an erection. IDK anyway to shrink skin other than surgery. Otherwise I'd try.

17. whyyoumadbro

whyyoumadbro New Member

why would you want saggy balls. (1) it makes your dick look smaller (2) its just loose skin and should be for granddads.

any other non surgery way to fix

18. TheRook

TheRook New Member

Albums:
    Cold Water.

(I am surprised I am the first one to post the obvious asshole answer)

:biggrin1:

19. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
    Some folk know and practice ballsack control. They might even be able to draw their balls up inside their stomach at will; for fighting or whatever.

Do you do kegals? Maybe it is time to add a new muscle group to ones' routine?

I just grabbed some briefs with support; but I don't pull them all the way up so my balls are pressed against my body; they need room for temperature control (if one wants to stay fertile).

Blessings.

20. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

My balls are very large and I do think that they are a "mixed bag" if you'll pardon the humor.

The good: They often get looks in public shower situations. When I was single they did open some rather interesting conversations.

The bad: They can be pinched under certain circumstances particularly driving on long trips and when driving vehicles with a stick shift. (I have several ranch trucks that are 4 and 5 speeds that I need to remember to wear the right pants if I drive them)

The truth: As you age you are far better with big saggy balls than balls that hold tight up to your crotch. Your balls hang in your scrotum for cooling. The tighter they are the greater the temperature and this has many negatives for both production of hormones and other things. You can look up the data on this on many medical information sites.

There is nothing you yourself can do to reduce the size or the "hang" in your scrotum. Any MD who would operate to reduce the hang of a scrotum without good medical cause would not be a good honest MD. The risk on a surgery like this outweighs the benefits. Remember that the risks for this and problems may not show up for years. Scar tissue takes years to form and this makes problems. I am an expert at this as I got bucked into a saddle horn in my late teens.

The truth is that as crazy as this sounds I would work more on doing some PE if you feel that your penis appears too small in comparison. The younger you are the greater chance you have for a fast and good response to PE. Younger guys often have ligament structures that will easily stretch and girth enhancement is not all that difficult. The problem is the length gains.

You are a young guy if your Avitar picture is yourself. You stand a great chance of accomplishing what many guys ten years older than yourself will struggle to do.

As far as a solution the best one is just change your dress to be compatible with your larger than average hanging balls. It is what all of us who have this characteristic do.

Draft saved Draft deleted