Tall men and huge dicks...

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very tall... and i i've been told i have a huge dick.. i have a question for all women out there...

How do you feel when you are grinding with a man in a club and he has the biggest hard-on against your ass?

If I was grinding with a tall guy, his dick would probably be against my back. If it's my man, the grinding lead to some very enthusiastic sex. I don't do too much grinding with strangers but when I did I found the hard-on quite enjoyable. :biggrin1:

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very tall... and i i've been told i have a huge dick.. i have a question for all women out there...

How do you feel when you are grinding with a man in a club and he has the biggest hard-on against your ass?

But b4 you get too euphoric, there is med evidence that tends to link shorter men with longer cocks. Has to do with an inverse relationship between the femur bones of the legs and the penis, at the stage of development when both are microscopically tiny sprouts on the fetus.

Seems that they compete for some essential growth hormone. If the peeny gets more, the legs get less - and vice the versa.

Not a firm rule. There are plenty of tall men with puny cocks; plenty of short men packing heavy heat. But the point is, a tall man isn't automatically and reliably heavy hung, and a short man has a good chance of being substantial in the middle leg.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm normally the tallest guy anywhere I go, aside from a basketball game, and I don't have a huge cock...woe is me. Oh well, I have funny stories of women grinding on me at a club and having them tell me "no". I get a kick out of my random erections at times.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6'3" is still considered tall, right? I hear lots of people saying they are 6'2" and 6'3", but the average in the US is what, 5'10" for guys? I wish I was 6'6" or 6'7", but I bet if I was that height, I would want to be even taller. I have a problem with wanting what i don't have.

But I'm 7 long by 6 around (the head is 6, the shaft is 5). When I do get erections though, I usually hide it. I feel like rubbing my cock against a stranger on a dance floor would be like...sexual harrassment lol.

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah i am alwasys the tallest guy in a room unless I am at an NBA party lol. And i have been told I am doing pretty well to by quite a few ladies lol

julian_thebomb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well in the past i have got erections but put it away!!! I.e hide it with my belt and pretend its the buckle lol! now i see the girls on here don't mind, I guess it won't be sexual abusement so I will get a boner and put it on some girls!!!!!!!

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average height for American adult men is 5'9", last I checked. That puts me at 5" below the average height for men; I'm at 5'4", the average height for women. If nothing else, it makes my cock look really big on me!

A lot of guys inflate their height like their cock size. Tallness is considered attractive, so they add 1-3 inches on their height. At my height, there's really no point to it; I'd be trying to call myself average height at best.

I'd rather be short than average; being short adds a hefty amount of uniqueness. Besides, I'm willing to bet that there's more than one girl out there who'd like to try a really short guy for the novelty if nothing else. :tongue:

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It is a turn on. It happens often, the club is probably the only place in the world I can say I like being publicly being groped at :)

That is a turn on. I once had a guy do that to me, I don't think I danced with one other person. My ass was glued to his pants and his hand was glued to my boobs. Good times after last call as well.

lpsg555

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'2" with 7 inches. I usually try to somewhat hide it if I get hard on the dancefloor, but its looking like most of the girls on this thread enjoy it... interesting.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
6'3" is still considered tall, right? I hear lots of people saying they are 6'2" and 6'3", but the average in the US is what, 5'10" for guys? I wish I was 6'6" or 6'7", but I bet if I was that height, I would want to be even taller. I have a problem with wanting what i don't have.

But I'm 7 long by 6 around (the head is 6, the shaft is 5). When I do get erections though, I usually hide it. I feel like rubbing my cock against a stranger on a dance floor would be like...sexual harrassment lol.

The guy I'm dating it 6'7" and sometimes it's a handicap, his knees are always in the dash - even in the SUV, same thing with Airplanes - he has to sit in the exit row or bulkhead seats.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
erqwa - 5'11". with better posture i might hit 6" even. i just refuse to move from very tall girl over into the land of giant girl. might be hang ups from mid classes and being taller than every other student until the boys caught up in height the next year.

ML

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah im pretty tall like 193 cm...yeah I love it when girls grind up against your cock on the dance floor =) love when they get low and then come back up and then grind some more...then like bounce on your cock =)....

Shittest thing is when the girls have friends with them who have to go every where with them, I had this cute blondie grinding on/ hooking up..I was even feeling her up a bit too on the dance floor hahah... im like lets take this to the couches or some shit...shes like yeahhh....then her friends like no stay on the dance floor with me...ARRGGGH

erqwa

Just Browsing
Media
erqwa - 5'11". with better posture i might hit 6" even. i just refuse to move from very tall girl over into the land of giant girl. might be hang ups from mid classes and being taller than every other student until the boys caught up in height the next year.

ML

Tall is hot. Let's meet. :)

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends if i know the guy. Sometimes it can be fun other times its disgusting

Exactly.

If I'm there with you or we've already connected and are obviously hitting it off, then it is a turn-on - and flattering.

If I'm not even aware of your presence and you try and rub against me with your hard-on as an approach, then you'll need a lot of charm to recover from that misstep.