Tall men?

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really 5'10", but I style my hair which gives me an extra inch :wink:

Hell, in shoes I probably am 6 foot, for me it's more of a psychological thing, in that a real man is 6'+, irrational I know, but I feel what I feel!

Hoping I'm not quite finished growing yet, considering I was predicted to be around 6'2", I almost feel cheated :tongue:

I kind of like the idea of "not being a real man," but still having a penis larger than nearly every single one of these "tall men." If a gal passes me up for someone taller, she is really just missing out.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought that women were more prone to disliking shorter men, than prefering taller men, though to me, 6' is average for a man

Being around 5'5" at 13, and now only scraping 5'11", I'm more than a little disappointed with my height :frown1:

Think positively! For example, you're about breast height for a tall supermodel.

:biggrin1:

NCbear (who admits his 1% is sometimes titillated by teats)

Isil_Siluvalyë

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well...I was supposed to be 5'10...and...well...at 5'7, I'm gonna go with the option of hitting the people who predicted that for getting my hopes up. Personally, I find a tall guy more attractive, but my "brother" (who's also gay, and 6'3) says that he prefers guys my height, and having never been asked out, nor asked anyone out myself, I can't say whether talls guys tend to be more in demand or not, but I know my 5'2 friend says she prefers guys under 5'11, so I've always assumed that people just don't like me. *shrug* Oh well, I'm neither inclined to get a date, nor willing to ask for one, so it's all good.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
omg NIC..you have more than 2 meters...never noticed!:cool: :eek:

Well, I like tall man to be carry around and play etc but I like to dance and etc because I'm so petite it can become problematic too tall, he has to bend a lot, and my neck tenses, etc. Realisticaly a 1.80/5.9 would be good tall for me..but I can adventure no more than 1.90/6.2, i tried...

=(

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
omg NIC..you have more than 2 meters...never noticed!:cool: :eek:

Well, I like tall man to be carry around and play etc but I like to dance and etc because I'm so petite it can become problematic too tall, he has to bend a lot, and my neck tenses, etc. Realisticaly a 1.80/5.9 would be good tall for me..but I can adventure no more than 1.90/6.2, i tried...

I'm rather tall, but not TOO tall. I think you'd quite enjoy me carrying you around, Gisella.. ;)

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm rather tall, but not TOO tall. I think you'd quite enjoy me carrying you around, Gisella.. ;)

Even though I'm 6'4, I've been lifted a few times - particularly one guy who lifted me up and held me on his cock, fucking me while standing. :biggrin1: He was just a little taller than myself, but of course he was very strong.
It was an awesome feeling - hope to meet more tall & strong guys in the future!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't know about the women, but I sure as hell love a tall man!:biggrin:

My ideal would be between 6'2" and 6'4" tall.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:kiss: well, I cannot even reach your nipples...but if you dont mind with that...:biggrin1:

Sure I would plus mount on your shoulders to see the world from "up there" too!:cool: :tongue:

Not quite - 6'6 is just below 2 meters. But it's close!

I borrowed the conversion bellow...I dont do caculations, not good on it...:biggrin1:

Online Conversion - Common Length Conversions

Ps: I finally learn how to multiquote, you are reading my 1st multi post!!!:fing02:

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'10" and have never had a problem. I think height for woman is overrated. I am a man but I have friends who are 6' Plus and might not get the dates I might be able too. It is more about looks and confidence. Do not get me wrong there is a cutoff and that is probably 5'5" or so. Then a guy might have problems.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6' here and in most cases, women seek me out, not the other way around. That said, I've never really been on a regular "first date" with anyone. I get into relationships or considerably lengthy flings through mutual attraction and one of us acting on it.

My girl is 5'5" and she loves tall guys. She explained to me that when she wears high heels, she becomes around 5'8", and she still needs the guy to be noticeably taller at that point. I've only met one girl who didn't particularly like tall guys, and her boyfriend is my height...so yeah.

However that's ABSOLUTELY not to say that shorter guys (<5'5") don't get girls, because I know plenty of doofy taller ones that don't get laid at all, while the shorter ones often rake them in. It's really more about the emanating personality and charm than the height. And personally, height to me is of no issue. I actually find myself attracted to men shorter (or significantly so) than myself more often than men as tall or taller than myself.

hindustorm

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 6"7 but try to look after ymself by going to the gym and look after ym appearance, would girls still find 6"7 attractive? or is that too tall? you can be honest!

charter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'7" and all the girls I've dated have been well under a foot shorter than me, but they found me attractive. I have some friends that are girls and are just under 6' and say they wouldn't date a guy shorter than they are in heels.