Tanksnlove Pics/vids

NastyB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop being a broke bitch and join. SMH
Broke? Bitch please the video was posted on this site then got removed. And FYI I was subscribed then cancelled cause he's not worth it but one video. So next time mind your business especially a bum bitch who joined last week smh

gizmo207833

Cherished Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Broke? Bitch please the video was posted on this site then got removed. And FYI I was subscribed then cancelled cause he's not worth it but one video. So next time mind your business especially a bum bitch who joined last week smh
If you don't mind, why do you feel like it wasn't worth it? I was hoping there was a cumshot or two.

NastyB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don't mind, why do you feel like it wasn't worth it? I was hoping there was a cumshot or two.
Everything I seen on there was on the Internet already before he got it all snatched down and I became disinterested only thing I liked was the video with him and the bi dude. There is stuff with him and his girl though if your into that

ceecee21

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys are trippin. If he posts it on twitter himself than it doesn’t matter if we say we got it from there. He posted it on there for everyone to see! It’s public pics it’s not even private. Dumb fucks
right!!!! not too mention he done went on a whole butch queen rant and for no reason like girl calm down