Tasting Hung

headbang8: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#17 date=05/06/04 at 18:30:02]How many gay men have had sex with women? Quite a few; it didn't make them straight, did it?
[/quote]
Quite the opposite, in fact.

hb8

BRMSTN69: Is the defination of sexaulty physical or emotional?
I have a fuck-buddy who every 3 or 4 months wants to suck dick and have his ass fucked. These are purely physical desires. He's only interested in romantic relations with females.
doe's that make him gay,bi,str8,or a complete closet case?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I don't know if my .02 matters much here, but I must agree with the majority of the posters that having some experiences and liking it to the extent of looking for more "cock to worship" certainly indicates at least "bi". The problem with labels is that they seem to suggest more than they are. "Bi" only means that you are sexually interested in both genders, not that you would necessarily have romantic feelings for both. The term is "Bi-sexual" not "Bi-romantic", so to me, it refers to sexual preference. As a woman, I once had a sexual experience with a woman in a group setting. She was pretty, I was curious, so we tried it. I found the experience unpleasant and uncomfortable, she was very nice about it so we didn't continue. I would never say that I got to "worship a pussy", so the fact that I tried it doesn't make me bi-sexual, just means I know who I am a little better than before. In your case though, seems you want the goodies without having to identfy yourself in terms of reality. I'm not suggesting to tell everyone you know (or anyone, for that matter), but only that you come to terms with who you are and what you like in your own mind. People who live delusional lives wreak havoc on the lives of those around them, I hope you will be able to avoid doing that.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And you're not looking for more. But you can admit that receiving cunnilingus felt good, and it was nice to meet someone who didn't think your clit was just like his dick.

One thing I hated about this thread personally was the "I'm not gay or anything" tone; nothing wrong with being gay.

Normally, I don't put much stock in labels, but actively seeking out same-sex partners means turning in your straight card for a bi card. Oh, straight guys might do a lot of things with other men, but we don't seek out other men to do them with. Except maybe if they pay us, but then we're seeking the money, not the sex act itself. (Note: I personally have never engaged in prostitution; nor do I endorse it as a lifestyle.)

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 22 2004, 11:43 PM
Okay, I don't know if my .02 matters much here, but I must agree with the majority of the posters that having some experiences and liking it to the extent of looking for more "cock to worship" certainly indicates at least "bi". The problem with labels is that they seem to suggest more than they are. "Bi" only means that you are sexually interested in both genders, not that you would necessarily have romantic feelings for both. The term is "Bi-sexual" not "Bi-romantic", so to me, it refers to sexual preference. As a woman, I once had a sexual experience with a woman in a group setting. She was pretty, I was curious, so we tried it. I found the experience unpleasant and uncomfortable, she was very nice about it so we didn't continue. I would never say that I got to "worship a pussy", so the fact that I tried it doesn't make me bi-sexual, just means I know who I am a little better than before. In your case though, seems you want the goodies without having to identfy yourself in terms of reality. I'm not suggesting to tell everyone you know (or anyone, for that matter), but only that you come to terms with who you are and what you like in your own mind. People who live delusional lives wreak havoc on the lives of those around them, I hope you will be able to avoid doing that.
Madame Zora

I personally think you have written te most nuanced, wellthought, respectfull post in this entire thread. Thanx for that.

I get the feeling throughout many of these types of threads we have had, that in LPSG as well as in real life that the 'positively gay' crowd looks towards anyone other than raging queen or Budweiser striaght with a sceptical eye. It is impossible to label yourself straight if you've sucked a cock or two and liked it, but it somehow doesnt work the other way. Your either 100%, anything less means your totally gay.

That in itsself is contradictory because if someone as a gay man would enjoy a nice, wet, tight pussy every now and then, but labels himself gay, somehow he remains gay and is not straight. Obviously, this kind of thinking is exhumed mostly by a minority of hardcore gay folks, however, many homofobics tend to lean towards it as well.

Mindseye, unfortunately we are not a fire engine. We are indeed complex human beings with emotional, sexual, and metaphysical/cultural feelings taking control at different times, in different situations, on different topics. We are indeed a continuum, even though some people can't handle that somehow.

Look, I am not even talking about the original post anymore. Whether he is gay, str8 or bi, he should decide for himself, but like Madame Zora said, as long as he is being real to himself. Everybody defines whether he or she is gay or straight on different values. Some judge it by their emotional preference, some by their sexual preference. This is why the terribly gay or straight people get so confused, both preferences point in the same direction with them. Not with the 'weird' folk. Everyone should decide how they wish, and people should respect that.

You already said you're str8 dude, asking what other people think means your gonna get a lotta judgement and/or ideas. I'm with Jon on this, labeling is the worst thing any society can do. It is easier, yes, but for who? Not for the person in question, only for other people to understand yóu better. I personally could care less if people understand me. 'Fuck off, move on'. The real people will try harder than 'Your gay/str8', the disposables won't. Take your pick.

Javier

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A straight guy who was visiting Khartoum,
With a gay and lesbian shared a room,
And they all argued a lot
About who would do what
And how and with which and to whom.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, I have this really close male friend who is married, has 4 kids...but two or three times a year just wants to suck my cock. He claims I am the only male on male action he's ever experienced but enjoys blowing me on these infrequent occassions. What does that make him?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 22 2004, 11:25 PM
So, I have this really close male friend who is married, has 4 kids...but two or three times a year just wants to suck my cock. He claims I am the only male on male action he's ever experienced but enjoys blowing me on these infrequent occassions. What does that make him?
A cocksucker.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx+May 23 2004, 04:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bilbobagginsx @ May 23 2004, 04:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@May 22 2004, 11:25 PM
So, I have this really close male friend who is married, has 4 kids...but two or three times a year just wants to suck my cock. He claims I am the only male on male action he&#39;s ever experienced but enjoys blowing me on these infrequent occassions. What does that make him?
A cocksucker. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :D :D ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I&#39;ll take it one further. I&#39;m a str8 female who enjoys watching men suck each other or have sex, whether or not I&#39;m participating. If I do participate, does that mean I&#39;m gay?

You see, the problem here is that this is a self-diagnosed condition. Denial is a deadly disease, and i would wish for anyone to get out of it as soon as possible, but only the person themselves determines their own sexual identity. Many of these posts have been insightful, many of them quite funny, but in the end our opinions are just that (although we were asked for our opinions). I look forward to a time when we can all just be people and not gay-str8-bi-bicurious- or if we must be those things, it is by our own choice, to identfy OURSELVES.

One last thing- I read the post about how people who stay in the closet prevent the light being shined on the world about homosexuality being okay. While that is certainly true, to an extent, I believe the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many- to wit: it should not be anyone&#39;s responsibility to wave the flag for gay rights when they haven&#39;t even reconciled their own identity yet. Celebs take shit for that, and I think it&#39;s intrusive and unkind. Let the people who want to fight for causes do that and the ones who prefer to keep their sex life private, do that. Just as some vote and some do not, this is what living in a free society is all about. That being said, I think str8 people with brains should get off our asses to help in this inhuman treatment of the gay community. Who&#39;s really to blame? It&#39;s the str8 ppl who persecute gays, not the bicurious undecided ones who are still trying to figure out where they fit into the picture.

As for me, I think I&#39;m just a perv&#33;

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
As a femail who decides to participate with two men, there is no way you could be considered &#39;gay&#39; unless you were to switch genders and become male while participating in the sex.

However, if another female were to join in and you and she started some mutual sexual activity, then you could be considered bi.

;)

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that the responses to the original query are a little bit narrow minded. Genfel is not interested in a relationship with men. He doesn&#39;t want to kiss other men, feel their muscles, eat their ass, finger their ass, caress their ass, etc. He doesn&#39;t want to hold another men or be held by one. He probably has no oppinion on chest hair vs. no chest hair. He probably doesn&#39;t have an idea of a handsome face. He probably doesn&#39;t get a chubby when a handsome man smiles at him. He just likes big dicks. Isn&#39;t it possible that, while the terminology of gay, straight, and bi is applicable in almost all cases, that there are also other possibilities.

Let&#39;s just call him queer and let him define what that means.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 22 2004, 07:25 PM
So, I have this really close male friend who is married, has 4 kids...but two or three times a year just wants to suck my cock. He claims I am the only male on male action he&#39;s ever experienced but enjoys blowing me on these infrequent occassions. What does that make him?
An adulterer.

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by jonb+May 24 2004, 02:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonb @ May 24 2004, 02:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@May 22 2004, 07:25 PM
An adulterer. [/b][/quote]
Touché