Testicle Size?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
After reading swimmer191919's thread I'm just wondering what are the average sizes for testicals.

I'm 18 and I hit puperty early but it's been a very slow process and as far as I know I'm still growing. I once used one of those measuring templates and i was bigger then all of them but I can't remember the name of the measuring templates now.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The template is called an orchidometer. Testicle size is just like average penis size...it depends on who's data you believe. From what I have read the average is about 1" wide and 1.5" long, or about 18 to 20cc.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The template is called an orchidometer. Testicle size is just like average penis size...it depends on who's data you believe. From what I have read the average is about 1" wide and 1.5" long, or about 18 to 20cc.

An orchidometer? I learn something new every day on this site. I wonder how on earth they came up with the term. It sounds like something to measure flower growth...lol

bigdmarine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
what the hell is a orchiometer? The average nut size is about the size of a chicken egg.

rogue_mj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An orchidometer? I learn something new every day on this site. I wonder how on earth they came up with the term. It sounds like something to measure flower growth...lol

I started puberty early too. Everything seemed to stop growing when I was about 24, not that I ever measured. The advantage of having big/massive bollocks is that even when swimming in freezing water and your cock seems to shrink, you still have plenty to show up front. There are disadvantages though.

In 1753 Linnaeus established the name Orchis for a family of about 35 plants (largely Mediterraean) according to the modern system for naming plants. Orchis grow in soil, for example, in meadows. They have tubers like a little potato, described as "globose to elliptic". Orchis is the Greek word for testicle.

My favourite plant name however is Narcissus assoanus!