Testicle Size?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Garmanswait Glassnads, Mar 8, 2007.

1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

After reading swimmer191919's thread I'm just wondering what are the average sizes for testicals.

I'm 18 and I hit puperty early but it's been a very slow process and as far as I know I'm still growing. I once used one of those measuring templates and i was bigger then all of them but I can't remember the name of the measuring templates now.

2. viking1

Gold Member

The template is called an orchidometer. Testicle size is just like average penis size...it depends on who's data you believe. From what I have read the average is about 1" wide and 1.5" long, or about 18 to 20cc.

3. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    An orchidometer? I learn something new every day on this site. I wonder how on earth they came up with the term. It sounds like something to measure flower growth...lol

4. D_Gallely Greenweeny

really? :biggrin1:

5. bigdmarine

bigdmarine New Member

what the hell is a orchiometer? The average nut size is about the size of a chicken egg.

6. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    Measurement of testicular volume
    http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/180_10_170504/han10513_fm-1.jpg
    An orchidometer is the standard instrument for measuring the testes. The beads are marked with the corresponding volume (mL). (Photograph courtesy of Danielle Edwards, Austin Health, Melbourne, VIC.)

7. ChocolateThunder

ChocolateThunder New Member

Albums:
    so what are the effects of bigger balls and smaller balls? is there any type of health difference that anyone knows about?

8. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

I started puberty early too. Everything seemed to stop growing when I was about 24, not that I ever measured. The advantage of having big/massive bollocks is that even when swimming in freezing water and your cock seems to shrink, you still have plenty to show up front. There are disadvantages though.

In 1753 Linnaeus established the name Orchis for a family of about 35 plants (largely Mediterraean) according to the modern system for naming plants. Orchis grow in soil, for example, in meadows. They have tubers like a little potato, described as "globose to elliptic". Orchis is the Greek word for testicle.

My favourite plant name however is Narcissus assoanus!

Draft saved Draft deleted