Testicular Problems

sexyy1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I'm asking around to avoid what could be a potential embarrassing trip to the doctors:

I've been having problems with my testes lately, they have began to produce a foul odour that comes from not just the sac itself but also from the corner of thigh and leg, my sac has become very itchy and dry aswell, not damaging so where skin is flaking out but enough to cause annoyance. I clean these areas at least twice a day and always have a fresh pair of boxers so I know that it is nothing to with hygiene level.

I have tried using both scented and non scented soap
moisturiser
shaving and not shaving my balls

I just wonder if anyone else had any suggestions? I don't mean to be disgusting or anything. its just I need some friendly advice

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Possibly a fungal issue, which I have known to hit my ex, but under her boobs, and like the groin area, provides a warm, damp place to thrive.

This will explain the smell, and skin flaking.

You could poss try obtaining something from Boots, like HibbiScrub which is used loads in operating areas, and that would be good for a general bacterial issue (Which this could also be), but you may want to look at some sort of fungal treatment that is safe for that area.

However, as with all problems downstairs, there is only one right course of action, and that is to man up, go see the GP, or even the practice nurse, if your local doc's has that service.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doctors are hopefully trained to resolve these type of problems.

Have no fear, they most likely have already seen everything and if they have not, you will give them the opportunity to learn about your situation.

I would encourage you to participate in Medical Science.

Who knows, the Doctor you help train today will be able to help someone in the future that has the same situation that you are concerned about today.

Go For It!!!

I was going to say the same thing that was mentioned above. It does sound like a fungal issue. I'm a nurse and I'd say the best thing to do is discuss it with your doctor. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You could try something over the counter but if it's really bad you may need something stronger than what is sold over the counter.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
go to the drug store and buy something, a cream, for "jock itch" it will clear up in one or 2 days.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when I was about 24 I had a case of jock itch. Not sure how I contracted it but it started right after I shaved my balls for the first time and it started in exactly the same spot on either leg where each testicle rested. I was clueless back then about stuff like that so none of my home remedies helped and it got so bad I finally had to go to the Dr. By then it was embarrassing only because of how long I let it go before doing something about it.

Last year I had a very mild case when I was working outside and constantly sweating. I got a can of the spray on athletes foot/jock itch spray and it cleared up almost overnight.

You can give that a try but if you've got a bad case, best to go have it looked at.