Testosterone levels

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I'm doing testosterone replacement therapy. Have been doing so for over a year-and-a-half. I inject myself with Cypionate, a form of testosterone with the same chemical formulation of natural human testosterone, twice a week. (I used to do it once a week, but decided to take half the dose twice a week instead. I just like it better.)

Anyway, if a guy doesn't have prostate problems/cancer/issues, then extra testosterone is not supposed to increase your chance of prostate cancer or problems or issues in the future. In fact, medical studies reported by the New England Journal of Medicine have stated that the opposite is true and that if, done under medical supervision, an older man maintains a level of testosterone equivalent to that of a 25 year old, then his chances of having prostate cancer, etc, actually decreases.

The number to look at is the free testosterone. That is the greater indicator of what will produce muscle growth and promote fat loss. There are two different scales. The one that I'm accustomed to says the normal level of free test is 7.2-24. A 25 year old, however, should have a level of about 35. My levels went from 7.2 to 35 in a matter of nine months. At the six-month point, I had my second body scan and had lost six pounds of fat and gained twelve pounds of muscle. For me that was pretty incredible.

Also, with the increase of testosterone one will also see an increase of Human Growth Hormone. This aids in fat loss and muscle growth as well.

My blood tests consistently come back positive, meaning there are no issues with PSA levels, cholesterol levels, etc. Everything thus far has been nothing but positive with the exception of elevated estrogen production. For that I take Arimidex which blocks the formation of estrogen. My blood tests show it's doing exactly that.

So stop worrying if you have high levels of testosterone. It's a good thing. The problems generally start when your testosterone begins to drop.

I am 46 and take 500mgs test C every week and my free test levels are at 38 so my test is better than a 21 year old I am faster and stronger than I have ever been plus my sex drive is crazy I want ti do it all the time plus I am banging all kinds of hot girl just check out all my pics. And another thing I noticed is that my DICK gets super hard an looks bigger ever since I went on super HRT.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started on Axiron 60 mg my levels didn't respond that well so the doctor up'ed it to 120 mg now it is high testosterone levels are now 11.30 8.0 is the high range so it is pretty high. Have cut back until i see him again.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 60 and last time I was tested I was about 550 that is the only number the doc gave me said it was not enough to warrant using a patch or like supplement. I now take tribulus and DHEA as supplements and found I am getting hairier and my libido is way up.