Thanks for the memories

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was surfing around lately and ran across that video of the guy singing "Penis, I don't like you anymore". I could never join in on a chorus like that. Instead I might have to write my own song trilling something like "I'm still in love with my old dick". It is old - been "hanging" around with me for all these 86 years -oops, it'll be 87 the 23rd of the upcoming month. I can hardly remember a time when I didn't enjoy playing with it or having it played with by someone else. It has been the source of much pleasure for me and according to testimony, has done the same for many others. It starred in the production of two daughters and a son as well as keeping a smile on my wife's face.

So you'll never catch me saying "I don't like you". I still love you and I thank you for all the wonderful memories.

Gramps

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Old fella, we don't hear enough from you since you moved out west. Glad you're still "hanging" around.

BTW - your birthday is the day before mine, but you've seen 27 more of them than I have. I just hope I'm around as long as you have been.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
((((Gramps)))), you are an absolute inspiration!

Congratulations for a long and fullfilling life and
do you realize how few people from your
generation bother to learn about computers?

The fact you are still going strong and posting
at a big pecker site sez you seriously rock, sweetie!:kiss:

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oldman9x7 said:
I was surfing around lately and ran across that video of the guy singing "Penis, I don't like you anymore". I could never join in on a chorus like that. Instead I might have to write my own song trilling something like "I'm still in love with my old dick". It is old - been "hanging" around with me for all these 86 years -oops, it'll be 87 the 23rd of the upcoming month. I can hardly remember a time when I didn't enjoy playing with it or having it played with by someone else. It has been the source of much pleasure for me and according to testimony, has done the same for many others. It starred in the production of two daughters and a son as well as keeping a smile on my wife's face.

So you'll never catch me saying "I don't like you". I still love you and I thank you for all the wonderful memories.

Gramps

You have definitely been an inspiration to me (I second what WTW said). It's always nice to read your posts and I've enjoyed talking to you. Your post reminds us eloquently that our penises will be with us for our entire life, so it's probably better to like them in the long run!