Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: ArmandBoy

Rosserpooh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know, but just looking at his locked o.f. it's probably all ppv if he actually shows anything at all. For $20 I'm not risking it.
I subbed when I caught a deal for a few bucks just expired yesterday. It’s all the same pics of him bulging sitting in that chair. All ppv are pics or 30s clips which I’ve never felt the need to buy assuming it’s more of the same

E.R

Superior Member
Media
you can clearly tell he has a prosthetic on in some of those pics.. he has a small to average sized dick… those are the creators who scam the most.. they’ve got the face and body to bait ppl in, so they never have to ACTUALLY show their little dick to actually make money
I'm okay with a guy having a small dick. Look at Nath Wyld...it's TINY, but he makes up for it with how great his ass is. I say work with what you've got!

FunnyDashcam

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you can clearly tell he has a prosthetic on in some of those pics.. he has a small to average sized dick… those are the creators who scam the most.. they’ve got the face and body to bait ppl in, so they never have to ACTUALLY show their little dick to actually make money
Like almost everyone else I like hung athletic jocks who also have great abs, pecs and nips.
But it's also hot seeing such jocks with little dicks, especially when they have no pubes. Seems like these creators don't know that there are gay people who love men with small cocks.