The 10 inch+ Club

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far as I know, there are very very few dicks that are actually 10 inches. 10 inches is a massive, massive size. Most guys that say they have 10 inch cocks are really just bending the truth.
Omu you are so hot, I bet you could turn a 7 into 10 just by looking at it.:biggrin1:

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As far as I know, there are very very few dicks that are actually 10 inches. 10 inches is a massive, massive size. Most guys that say they have 10 inch cocks are really just bending the truth.
too true :)

So your friend was castrated and then they attached a dick that looks painfully out of place when it's connected to that base? Sheesh, that sucks...:rolleyes:

Come on playa, ya gotta step ya game up! This LPSG baby, no fakes allowed! :cool:

ha-ha-ha!!

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like a few people have mentioned on the board previously... everyone should get a ruler and put the 0 inch mark against their body and see where the 10 inch mark (or 9, or 11, etc) ends up. In like 99% of cases, I think that would put any actual claims or thoughts of 10, 10+ inches in perspective. I have no doubt that there are some legitimate ones out there, and probably a few on this board... but I'm willing to bet that 9 out of 10 times, those claiming are mistaken or lying, whether it's their size they're talking about, or someone elses that they have seen.
No offense to the legit 10's out there.

When I hold a ruler with 0 at the point where my dick meets pubic bone, and hold the rest against my right thigh heading downwards, the 10 inch mark is about 6 inches from the top of my kneecap... and I've got very long legs (36 inseam). I think that pretty much says it all.

Last edited:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Now, the good thing is the new video chat room in LPSG! Indeed good thing...
No need for talks like this, anymore!

The only thing the video chat room has proved to me is that a guy can have a big cock and still not get any action. How else to explain those who've been showing off 24/7 in there?

Steve :rolleyes: