The age old question conitnues... Am I gay?

B_CaptainF

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I am an 18 year old guy. I constantly have it conflicting me inside. I get crushes and are emotionally and mentally attracted to women. I've had a girlfriend previously (No Sex), we would make out and kiss all the time. While on the other hand, I get very very aroused by men, but not at all by women. I am also not emotionally or mentally attracted to men. Am I gay, bi, or straight?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since you wrote that you're not sexually attracted to women, my guess is that after a period of adjustment, you'll probably gravitate more toward being gay, and that you will develop an emotional attraction to men over time as you start to explore your sexual attraction to them. The most important thing is to just be true to yourself and what feels most natural and not worry about labeling yourself. Have fun exploring!!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello, I am an 18 year old guy. I constantly have it conflicting me inside. I get crushes and are emotionally and mentally attracted to women. I've had a girlfriend previously (No Sex), we would make out and kiss all the time. While on the other hand, I get very very aroused by men, but not at all by women. I am also not emotionally or mentally attracted to men. Am I gay, bi, or straight?

You sure sound like a gay boi to me!

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish I could be more helpful but no one can answer this question but you. Just remember there is nothing wrong with being who you are. Sometimes that means taking the hard road, but taking the road less traveled is heroic in a way...

Sometimes when you are young and alienated by women you find more comfort in men. It doesn't mean that you are gay, but it also should make you think of whether or not you want to be purely straight. Obey what is in your heart but realize that confusion comes hand in hand with youth.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bob made a good point about feeling alienated towards women and how that can have a bearing on how you feel now. My sexuality is still growing and evolving and I am 59. For me it is a story of phases.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I get very very aroused by men, but not at all by women. I am also not emotionally or mentally attracted to men. Am I gay, bi, or straight?

You are neither gay, bi, or straight until you appoint yourself that label.

If I were to place a bet - I'd predict your outcome as ......being happy with men, buddy

I'd advise that you not form any committed relationships with anybody else until you're certain, and happy, and 'out' if need be.

I think posting this question here is letting others decide for you whether you're gay or not. I think it's just wrong. You have to decide it for yourself.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I can't answer that. At some point you will start to enjoy yourself sexually with the person of your choice. That choice is yours. Don't let hetero society screw up your head. Steer clear.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

Thank you!

Sometimes I think people make it harder to understand than it needs to be:

*-If you really like guys and girls sexually you are bi,

*-if you only like the opposite sex then you are exclusively straight,

*-if you only like the same sex sexually than you are gay.

Dr. Kinsey and other sexual experts of the past figured out long ago that about 10% of the population are exclusively 100% straight, another about 10% are exclusively gay, and the rest (whether they want to accept the label or not) are bi to varying degrees.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank goodness we don't take into account the possibility that bisexuality is not equivalent to cyclic or targeted sexual interests. I swear if we could slap a label on anyone it would be "Bi", particularly because we simplify, and oversimplify, romantic and sexual attractions.

Sexual attraction isn't even really based on physical attraction alone, that's a myth, so you don't have to be physically attracted to someone to be sexually attracted to someone thus killing the infamous "Everyone's Bi!" notion instantly. Asexuals are sexually attracted to other people, they have a sexuality and do maintain some level of relationship, but the physical person may or may not hold any particularly physically attractive traits.

So, if you like guys and girls, but shoot more for personality than looks or acknowledge looks but are not drawn solely based on looks you're about as bi as a buffalo can be. No, buffalos cannot be bisexual. :/

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
careful with defining yourself at such a young and inexperienced age.
All it's life a zebra asked the the animals, " am I white with black stripes or black with white stripes?" Many years later the zebra went to heaven and asked God, am I white with black stripes or black with white stripes. God answered him saying, "you are what you are."

Have fun, play safe, be kind to yourself and others and the relationships you have in life.
When you reach old age, hopefully you will have enjoyed your life journey and maybe then you'll know what you were.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm and his 1 other post reads "Waiting for you to accept my invite! :) If I like it, I might even whip mine out and we can jerk together."
I think we all know he was a big closet case, poor fellow:smile:

Banned for what, exactly? I'm sorry, but if these were his only two posts, what prompted the banning?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Banned for what, exactly? I'm sorry, but if these were his only two posts, what prompted the banning?

Go to Help and Support, open the Questions, Comments and Suggestions Forum. Check the moderator thread, scroll down to February 5. You find that he was banned for lying about his age.

I notice that some people are banned for being minors. Captain, who claimed to be 18, was banned for lying about his age. Maybe he’s really an 81 year old troll and accidentally inverted the numbers due to senility.

BTW, I think the subject is good even if the OP is bad.