The answer to my Challenge

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spartalee

Derived from Sparticus the roman slave who led an uprising. Though he was unsucessful I admire the brains and bravery it took to revolt against Rome. And the lee came from General Robert.E.Lee who again led an unsucessful revolt but I really liked the tactice he used, he was one of the more succesfull generals of the civil war.

So there ya have it. sorry if it wasnt what you thought it would be : )

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spartalee

Derived from Sparticus the roman slave who led an uprising. Though he was unsucessful I admire the brains and bravery it took to revolt against Rome. And the lee came from General Robert.E.Lee who again led an unsucessful revolt but I really liked the tactice he used, he was one of the more succesfull generals of the civil war.

Altogether now, LPSG Men's Chorus: I am Spartacus!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Spartalee

Sorry, I thought we were trying to figure out your REAL name... not the name you choice for LPSG. I could have figured that out.