The appeal of an uncut dick

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THANK YOU. How complicated is that to fathom?

In your face, BD, and all you other haters.
gotta say, if a guy relies on being cut instead of washing every day, i'm not touching it!!

what next? i should remove my labia, because if i don't wash between them it'd be nasty?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gotta say, if a guy relies on being cut instead of washing every day, i'm not touching it!!

what next? i should remove my labia, because if i don't wash between them it'd be nasty?
I love your reasoning, dolfette! I've always used the dental example, myself... I certainly wouldn't get all my teeth pulled just because it would make bad breath easier to control.

I've never had any complaints or negative comments about my hygiene & intact cock. One guy was hesitant to suck it, because he expected it to have a strong odor. Afterward a short time, he was quite eager - and intrigued by the different sensation of the skin in his mouth.

Otherwise, every sex partner I've ever had, male or female, has appreciated and enjoyed my prepuce.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foreskin is lovely to play with, every guy i've had had his foreskin and not one of them smelled unpleasant, when they were horny they'd smell musky, and that's such a turn on, makes my mouth water and my cunt drool.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being uncut and consider myself lucky to be in america and escaped the knife. I call it "lube for life. " Never have to use that bottle of sticky stuff cut guy use to jerk off with. that stuff is nasty. Gets all over everything.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If women don't wash properly they don't smell too good either! :tongue:

Good point, and one I thought about mentioning...but I couldn't figure out a way to word it politely.

Since a number of Canadians have posted to this thread, here's some good news: The neonate rate in Canada dropped between 1996 and 2005 from about 20% to 9.2%, according to the Canadian Institute for Health Information. It varies by province: near 0% in some, double-digit in others. And it had been dropping nationwide before 1996. In contrast to USA, this is remarkable progress.

Congratulations Canada!

As a soon-to-be Canadian, I am proud. :biggrin1:

Dolfette, you are fucking hilarious. I like you! :kiss:

I love being uncut and consider myself lucky to be in america and escaped the knife. I call it "lube for life. " Never have to use that bottle of sticky stuff cut guy use to jerk off with. that stuff is nasty. Gets all over everything.

And tastes terrible (even if they try to flavour it...)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah, tell me about it - I dropped the damn lube bottle the other day and now I just slide from one end of the room to the other.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never said it stank, I said it had a pungent odour....and the few uncut boyfriends I did have washed religiously, I just noticed a stark contrast in odour between cut and uncut, those were my experiences no need for every uncut dick on this site to get in a tizzy...I didn't state that because a man is uncut he stinks, I stated that it is my preference to be with a man who is cut, that's it that's all folks

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never said it stank, I said it had a pungent odour....and the few uncut boyfriends I did have washed religiously, I just noticed a stark contrast in odour between cut and uncut, those were my experiences no need for every uncut dick on this site to get in a tizzy...I didn't state that because a man is uncut he stinks, I stated that it is my preference to be with a man who is cut, that's it that's all folks

No, but you almost did:

i prefer a cut dick, mostly because no matter how much a guy with an uncut dick washes his penis, it always has a distinct pungent odour compared to that of a cut dick.

...So excuse us and our broadly-generalized pungent cocks if we got miffed.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the movement in a foreskin, the sensitivity and the beauty of a nice flacid intact cock. I glad i have a foreskin, but I dont mind circumcsed either.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never said it stank, I said it had a pungent odour....
That's a Clintonesque nuance. How much difference can there be between "pungent odour" and stink?
I didn't state that because a man is uncut he stinks, ...
O.K. you implied it. Just as bad.
... I stated that it is my preference to be with a man who is cut, that's it that's all folks
That's all?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright ladies (and gay men), you're going to have to explain something to me - what exactly is the appeal of an uncut penis? I've read and heard many comments about how great uncircumsized cocks look and everything but, as the owner of such dick, I'm curious as to what exactly is so great about being uncut.

I would also be interested to know what makes some people dislike uncircumsized penises.

I like all kinds of penises. As long as they are clean. Uncut penises...You can dock with those. Meaning inserting the head of your penis into the foreskin of another's penis. That is fun.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut penises are like birthday/christmas gifts....you can see that's a big one, but you can't wait to open it up and see what's inside. They're just fun to suck really, actually all large cocks are fun to suck, but uncut especially since you don't see them that often. They're like a dying breed or something.

VERY well put, Cegro!
I think it's envy, on my part. :rolleyes:

pepsiboy

Just Browsing
Media
As a gay man, I must say that some of the best sex I've had has been from uncut guys ;-) I'm into slow and passionate--which uncut men tend to do more often than cut men because uncut men don't need to create the extra friction.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
I always hate reading threads like this. I'm cut and since I was oh about a day old when it happened I didn't have a lot of say in the matter. Thanks mom and dad!

lol, ah wells. Can't change it, no sense worrying about it, right?

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always hate reading threads like this. I'm cut and since I was oh about a day old when it happened I didn't have a lot of say in the matter. Thanks mom and dad!

lol, ah wells. Can't change it, no sense worrying about it, right?

Agreed.

On the other hand, I've never found uncircumcised penises appealing in any way. Probably a cultural thing. Not into redheads, huge silicone breasts, or ice cream with cherries in it either, so go figure.

gboy

Just Browsing
Media
To answer you question(s) uncut cocks are seen as natural as sometimes cut cocks are not. It is something alluring seeing the foreskin stretched across a cock head.

The downside is that some uncut guys do not practice the necessary hygiene to maintain an uncut cock. This is a major turn-off for both women and men. As far as oral and penetration, some do not like the feel of the "extra" skin in their mouths. As far as penetration, the uncut guy is the one who really gets the charge. I know about the fetish part related to uncut cocks, but really guys, pull it back wash it with soap and water and rinse well, often!

P.S. I am uncut!