The Best (Or Your Favorite) LPSG Usernames

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Wow!....hijacked fleshpile threads are far more interesting!:biggrin1::tongue:

Thanks everyone! A special thank you to all of you have joined in the fun AND added your favorite usernames!:smile:

Dongalong: You forgot one!...

*GIRTHBROOKS* (I can't get that one out of my mind!):biggrin1:

"Dongalong" itself, is a great username! I'll add it to MY favorites!

Gisella: You are by far one of my favorites here at LPSG! I'll also add your name as one of my favorites! "Gisella", is as beautiful as you are!:smile: Since you thought that Pecker's username was his actual name, I hope you don't mind me asking if "Gisella" is YOUR actual name? (I assume that it is):wink:

COLJohn said:
Easy but quick.

.....like YOU are, John?:wink::tongue:

(I just couldn't resist!):biggrin1:

Anyway, I hope everyone will continue to reply! (However you like!:wink:)

Thanks again!:smile:

T

that_other_guy

COLJohn said:
I assumed you have a standing invitation based on past performances, Novice. You and TOG in the same pile would make one of epic proportions.:smile:

It could even crash the site ... :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
HEY!!! Since when did I start not getting invited to fleshpiles??? :pout:
Silly boy, fleshpiles just kinda happen. Being invited to a fleshpile is, well, it's like being invited to a riot.

"Hey, me an some of the guys are gonna riot after the game, ya know, break some windows, burn a few cars... wanna come with?"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Silly boy, fleshpiles just kinda happen. Being invited to a fleshpile is, well, it's like being invited to a riot.

"Hey, me an some of the guys are gonna riot after the game, ya know, break some windows, burn a few cars... wanna come with?"

No shit, just show up and get greasy!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DC_DEEP said:

Well, that IS pretty much how we used to do it in Detroit, but midwesterners are just sorta friendly that way. :tongue: