The Bostonian Behemoth (selfsuck + facecum vid!)

D_Snidely_Seatsniffer

Account Disabled
Media
So I was lucky enough to be reviewed on The Perfect Phallus recently. Apart from an unbelievably great (and exceptionally well-written review), Dora, who took over for Mrs. Candy, also uploaded a great vid I made of me throating myself and eventually unloading all over my face. Would love to hear some feedback on the review and video so check it out and tell me what you think, okay?

The Bostonian Behemoth

So I was lucky enough to be reviewed on The Perfect Phallus recently. Apart from an unbelievably great (and exceptionally well-written review), Dora, who took over for Mrs. Candy, also uploaded a great vid I made of me throating myself and eventually unloading all over my face. Would love to hear some feedback on the review and video so check it out and tell me what you think, okay?

The Bostonian Behemoth

Awesome!
Let me know if you'd like to get throated even deeper :cool:

The Bostonian Behemoth
...........Looks interesting :rolleyes:

That is stunning, Timmy! I reckon you could pole-vault with that enormous tool. What's its average flaccid length? s/s is clearly second-nature for you, whereas most who claim it have to struggle to make contact even. Can you do more? I should think s/f might be a possibility?

dude you have an awesome cock! I saw your review on perfect phallus, and was in total shock and awe of that monster! lucky bastard

It was a pleasure to view your mast Timmy on Mrs.Candy's website
in all it's splendiforous glory and size.
Of course it would be nice to see you post your pics in this thread also.:smile:

My only question was whether you put Air as your soundtrack or this ms. candy person? As much as I love the song, its a bit too literal. I would have gone for Biological.

Wow. I'm not sure in which direction I'd run if I saw that thing, towards or away! I'm gunna lean towards towards, after the initial shock of course :)