The Bostonian Behemoth (selfsuck + facecum vid!)

D_Snidely_Seatsniffer

Account Disabled
Media
So I was lucky enough to be reviewed on The Perfect Phallus recently. Apart from an unbelievably great (and exceptionally well-written review), Dora, who took over for Mrs. Candy, also uploaded a great vid I made of me throating myself and eventually unloading all over my face. Would love to hear some feedback on the review and video so check it out and tell me what you think, okay?

The Bostonian Behemoth

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I was lucky enough to be reviewed on The Perfect Phallus recently. Apart from an unbelievably great (and exceptionally well-written review), Dora, who took over for Mrs. Candy, also uploaded a great vid I made of me throating myself and eventually unloading all over my face. Would love to hear some feedback on the review and video so check it out and tell me what you think, okay?

The Bostonian Behemoth

Awesome!
Let me know if you'd like to get throated even deeper :cool:

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The Bostonian Behemoth
...........Looks interesting :rolleyes:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is stunning, Timmy! I reckon you could pole-vault with that enormous tool. What's its average flaccid length? s/s is clearly second-nature for you, whereas most who claim it have to struggle to make contact even. Can you do more? I should think s/f might be a possibility?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude you have an awesome cock! I saw your review on perfect phallus, and was in total shock and awe of that monster! lucky bastard

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a pleasure to view your mast Timmy on Mrs.Candy's website
in all it's splendiforous glory and size.
Of course it would be nice to see you post your pics in this thread also.:smile:

Damier73

Just Browsing
Media
My only question was whether you put Air as your soundtrack or this ms. candy person? As much as I love the song, its a bit too literal. I would have gone for Biological.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow. I'm not sure in which direction I'd run if I saw that thing, towards or away! I'm gunna lean towards towards, after the initial shock of course :)