ohptk

Legendary Member
Media
Do many straight guys know about gloryholes? Because in his recent "Scary Movie" reaction, bathroom scene, he says "Oh, a gloryhole."

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do many straight guys know about gloryholes? Because in his recent "Scary Movie" reaction, bathroom scene, he says "Oh, a gloryhole."

Is he straight, tho? I don’t get straight vibes from him, but you never really know these days.

Reactions: SergioAll

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just seen one of his videos today and came to lpsg to see if there was anything. Is he gay? He has the cutest giggle ever.

In his reaction to the first Harry Potter movie, Oscar identified as Christian and said that he was raised in a very religious family.

As I'm sure you know, gay Christians sometimes remain closeted, so as not to upset their families, and sometimes they can't even admit to themselves that they are gay. (Of course, there are also openly gay Christians, some of whom have families that accept them, and there are Christian denominations that accept gay people.)

Reactions: SergioAll

Gaymerhero

Experimental Member
Media
Pocatello, Idaho, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In his reaction to the first Harry Potter movie, Oscar identified as Christian and said that he was raised in a very religious family.

As I'm sure you know, gay Christians sometimes remain closeted, so as not to upset their families, and sometimes they can't even admit to themselves that they are gay. (Of course, there are also openly gay Christians, some of whom have families that accept them, and there are Christian denominations that accept gay people.)
I have been watching his videos for a while now and have not seen his identify in any way at all. He does not show attraction to men or women in the videos.
But, he does periodically comment on how beautiful a woman is sometimes as well as how handsome a man is. For example: "wow, she is really beautiful in that look" or "dang, he looks really handsome in that."
Both of these observations have been seen multiple times over a large number of videos and always have an air of 'relaxed observation' when he says it.
This is why I think it is notable, but not direct evidence of anything by itself.
To be honest, I have been obsessing over Oscar for at least a year now and finally decided to look online for evidence if he was gay. I just finished watching his Big Hero 6 review video and realized that I still did not know after all this time.

SadDracula

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been watching his videos for a while now and have not seen his identify in any way at all. He does not show attraction to men or women in the videos.
But, he does periodically comment on how beautiful a woman is sometimes as well as how handsome a man is. For example: "wow, she is really beautiful in that look" or "dang, he looks really handsome in that."
Both of these observations have been seen multiple times over a large number of videos and always have an air of 'relaxed observation' when he says it.
This is why I think it is notable, but not direct evidence of anything by itself.
To be honest, I have been obsessing over Oscar for at least a year now and finally decided to look online for evidence if he was gay. I just finished watching his Big Hero 6 review video and realized that I still did not know after all this time.
He does make a comment about his "future wife" in his Pulp Fiction (I think ) reaction. Not sure if it made it into the YouTube reaction, but if you watch the full Patreon version, it's there. I remember because I literally screamed WIFE??!?!?!?! out loud when I heard it. lol. It's not concrete evidence but oh well, I can still fantasize about watching friends while being held in those big arms. sigh.