The First Time You Shaved / Trimmed Your Pubes

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started laser hair removal last year, it's basically all removed now - shaft, front, scrotum, anus. Being bare/heavily trimmed is definitely much more popular now.

Could you tell us about the laser removal experience? I'm curious about that. How many sessions? How long does it last? Costs (if you don't mind)? Thanks!

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had to get shaved below the belt for a hernia surgery when I was 24. A cute male nurse shaved it all off using shaving creme and a safety razor. I did not like the look (thought I looked like a little boy) and when the hair started growing back it was itchy as fuck. Definitely not for me!

Reactions: bijockfl

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you tell us about the laser removal experience? I'm curious about that. How many sessions? How long does it last? Costs (if you don't mind)? Thanks!
Sorry man, I didn't see this reply.

Sessions: 12 so far. I could probably do one more. The last two have been "touchup" sessions. I have only done these two in the last year.

How long does it last? Well so far it seems mostly permanent. I still have some hairs in the perineal area that I want to get removed.

Cost: About CAD$135/session. They are very expensive because there are very few techs that will do that area for men. It is significantly cheaper for women - like $40/session lol.

You have to be shaved for the appointment. No plucking - you need a follicle. Hair absorbs the laser's energy; that's how the follicle is killed. More hair = less energy focused on the hair in the follicle.

It is somewhat painful. Like lots of little rubber bands hitting you. The front part is actually the worst. Also gets really, really warm.

There are different machines. I recommend you find someplace with the latest tech. My place upgraded halfway through my treatments to a Cynosure Elite+ unit, which I found worked way better with less pain. Newer machines will also kill hairs on any skin color - I think the only thing lasers can't remove are grey and white hairs.

Reactions: 2xistTrunks

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never really liked body hair, so I tried trimming in my mid 20s (sadly quite a few years ago lol!) I liked the result, so I tried shaving - and I liked that even better. Nobody taught me - I just tried it with a regular razor (never had any cuts).

I now usually do it every few days - if I'm particularly lazy it might grow to a quarter-inch.