The fur is flying...

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They way I vent, think kink, is that I pontificate on what I lust... breasts, thighs, nips, I turn that negative energy into something that re-enforces my sheer desire to give pleasure to women... That.. or I post about my Soymilk farts... I guess to each their own...

However, it seems that you dames took ill light of my opinion on the current state of women's confidence in relation to their beauty. A loaded thread on a good day... but hey... I post what I feel sincerely, and I let the poop fly as it may. You just have to stop telling people to not post stupid post, Kink.,.. ;D

Just close your eyes and think about what makes you horny... and start a thread about it!! there can't be enough of such threads started by you dames here!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are too many oldies, newbies, and inbetweenies talking shit.

It must be the weather. It was 102F (38.88C) today in my town and 103 (39.44C) in Atlanta. Heat makes people crazy.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TK, my dungeon is ALWAYS available for your de-stressing and de-compressing pleasure! I'll give you a good flogging, or you can track down HollyBlue, drag her along, and give her what she likes! (With Willy's permission, of course!)