The gift

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was not best pleased to be spending my 25th birthday at a conference. However I was now the sales team leader for the Western region and the promotion meant I couldn't really get out of it. As fascinating as heating, ventilation and air conditioning is, I'd rather have spent that time with my wife. Unfortunately a seaside hotel with a lot of boring middle aged men would have to do.

The one consolation was that it was an excellent hotel and I had a large room to myself with good sea views. The first full day of the conference has ended, and I decided to have dinner early. After the usual pleasantries were over with, I decided to get some air and sit on a bench overlooking the beach. If I couldn't be with my wife, maybe I could phone her and we could chat whilst I watched the sunset.

So I sat down on a spot overlooking the sands and the pier, it was a peaceful May evening, surprisingly warm for the time of the year and still very light. I picked up my phone.

"Hi Claire"

"Hi hun... happy birthday?"

"Thanks. How has your day been"

"Oh you know, work, pilates, bottle of wine and TV, the usual. How is your conference?"

"Usual stuff. Jeff and Brian arguing over the replacement flange seal for the X400B model. Simon trying to say that the new control system won't work and we all know it will. Petty jealousies and intrigue in the fascinating world of HVAC"

"Oh poor you" Claire said, laughing.

"Where are you right now?" she asked.

"I'm sitting overlooking the beach".

"No, where exactly".

"Umm I'm on one of the benches next to the bandstand opposite the hotel, why do you ask?"

"No reason".

There was a pause.

"I wish you were here babe".

"Yeah me too but you know I have got to work. I have that big event next week and I have to do all the marketing".

For the next few minutes we talked about the usual stuff - her family, her recent problem renewing her gym membership, the new decor in the kitchen. I couldn't help noticing a lady walking along the road next to the beach though. She was striding along quite purposefully. She was also beautiful; her long red hair caught the sunlight behind it. She was tall and confident looking. As she walked around the gentle bend of the bay I began hear the click of her black leather over-the-knee boots on the pavement. There was a slight summer chill in the air and she had blue jeans on and a tight grey sweater, which did little to hide her ample breasts. She was carrying a sparkly red package in her right hand. She made eye contact with me and smiled, and appeared to be walking towards me.

"Can I call you back, something's come up?" I asked.

"Sure babe, have a nice evening" she said, surprisingly chirpy.

As she got even closer I realised she WAS walking towards me.

"Hi Paul, I'm Sophie" she said.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Hi, do I know you?" I asked politely.

"No but I know your wife. Happy Birthday!" she replied, sitting next to me on the bench.

"Did Claire ask you to meet me?"

"Yes. I live quite near here actually, just across town. She asked me to give you this, but she says you can't open it until you get back into the hotel room".

Sophie had placed the red package on the bench next to her, it had a silver gift tag attached to the top.

"Very mysterious. Well thanks for the gift'.

"TWO gifts actually" she said with a smile. Her eyes were a beautiful emerald green.

Sophie rolled up the sleeve of her sweater and she was wearing a simple bracelet, attached to which there was a silver tag, identical to the one on the package.

"I'm the second gift. You have me all evening, to do whatever you want".

"Wow. Are you sure Claire is ok with this?".

"Check your phone".

I had noticed an alert earlier saying I had a text so I looked at the messages and sure enough there was one from Claire.

"Hi hun. I'm sure you will treat Sophie well and enjoy her company this evening. Have fun and happy birthday! Love Claire".

"Well I don't know what to say".

"How about a walk on the beach" Sophie replied.

"Sounds good to me".

So we walked down the concrete ramp and onto the damp, hard sand of the beach. By this time the sun was setting and we talked as we walked. Sophie had known my wife since university, they were tennis buddies and had kept in touch since on social media since, but not met much due to the distance and having busy lives. She worked as an art teacher at the local college.

I was entranced by her sparkling green eyes, her long red hair, her pale skin and her amazing smile. She was nearly as tall as me but fairly slim. Her boots had flat heels and made only a faint impression in the sand as she walked. I did worry about messing up my business suit, but who could resist spending quality time with a very pretty girl? And lets not forget those big breasts, straining against the material of her tight sweater. I tried not to stare at them but she caught me looking once or twice, she just smiled back.

Towards the end of the beach there was another boat landing ramp, but between us and that was a long wooden pier. On the top of it were lots of Victorian era amusement and gambling places. As we walked under the pier I noticed the sun's reflection in the water and we stopped.

"Isn't that beautiful" I said.

"Yes, I'd love to paint it"

"Well my wife has chosen a particularly beautiful woman for me to spend time with this evening".

Sophie smiled and at that moment we moved towards each other and kissed.

Reactions: thepenismightier_

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sophie's lips met mine briefly and our eyes locked on to each other. We pulled away and there was a brief awkward moment before we kissed again and I pulled her towards me so I could feel her ample bosom against my chest. I shivered with excitement as I felt her tongue inside my mouth, playfully darting in at first and then more insistent.

She had her hands on my back as we kissed more and more passionately. I took a minute to look around and the sun was setting now, the beach was deserted and the tide was out. It was just us two under the pier kissing like teenagers. It felt so wrong yet so exciting.

I could not resist moving my hands from her waist to her stomach and then up to her chest area. At that point she smiled but then pulled away.

"You don't waste any time do you" she quipped.

Not knowing what to say, not knowing if she was angry or not, I just said "your perfume is amazing".

Then she smiled broadly and said "Claire told me to make this a birthday you will remember".

Without another word she knelt down in front of me.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sophie's fingers purposefully unbuckled my belt at the front, and she then pulled out my shirt, carefully undoing its bottom button. Then she pulled down my zip and began to reach inside my button fly boxers.

"Oh my god" she exclaimed.

She carefully freed my penis and it stood proud semi-erect in front of her pretty face. At first she just stared at it, fascinated.

"Oh my god" she said again.

At first she just ran her hands up and down the shaft of my cock, the fingers gently gripping the sides as she stroked. I could feel myself hardening as she touched me. A shaft of light from a bright street light went through a gap in the boards above and illuminated her fingers, with their neatly painted red nails, as they gripped my fat penis. Her face was transfixed on my genitalia.

Just when I thought things were feeling perfect, she leaned forward slightly and kissed the tip. As her fingers continued to work my shaft, she gently nibbled on the head of my penis with her lips. Then I felt her warm breath as she took my head inside her mouth.

Her head began to bob backwards and forwards, taking in both the head and the first few inches of my cock. Her fingers stroked my shaft in a circular, swirling motion. The warmth of her mouth felt amazing.

And then I felt her tongue. As she sucked the end of my dick, she played with the tip using her tongue.

Then she pulled her head back, but licked the tip with her tongue. I was fully erect now, my swollen member right next to her pretty face, as she deftly stimulated me with her tongue and fingers. She was an expert at this, and she was in charge, and she knew it.

Sophie then looked down and took my cock into her mouth once again. As she slowly sucked me, I felt her fingers exploring my scrotum. Her head took in more and more of my cock, until it was about half way in, and I could see she was struggling. But she bravely continued as her hands gently massaged my balls.

She leant forward and arched my back. I could tell she was getting ready to deep throat me, and sure enough more and more of my cock disappeared into her face. The shaft of light illuminated the black leather of her boots and all I could hear was the insistent sounds of her swallowing my dick, whilst she her fingers continued to explore my balls and also my perineum.

Then she pulled her head back. Initially I was disappointed but the warmth of her mouth and the gentle roughness of her long tongue continued to stimulate my glans; she sucked on the head whilst one hand gripped my shaft firmly, moving up and down in a regular motion. The other hand continued to massage my balls.

I was really caught in the moment, this girl was amazing, but I was going to cum and then would that be it? I wanted more. But then I was a married man! What would my wife say. But then I remembered she DID say, that I could have my fun with Sophie.

So I tried to relax, but my cock was far from relaxed as the speed of her stroking increased.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I placed my hands on her head and gently played with her hair. And then.. she looked up. Those pretty green eyes were looking right at me as she continued to softly knead my balls, lick and suck my tip, and stroke the shaft. The stroking was more energetic this time, her hands were flying up and down my penis, moving in a coordinated fashion with her head.

And once again I could feel her tongue on my tip. She angled her head backwards now, and continued to look at me whilst her long tongue licked my tip. Her hands were like demons, rubbing up and down my cock, up and down, up and down.

And so pretty...

And then that was it,the time for resistance was gone. I was surrounded by beauty on the beach, and I had beauty kneeling before me, but at that point none of that mattered, I was lost in the moment of a mind-blowing orgasm. As I looked down, my cock was furiously spurting out thick ropes of cum, which were coating her tongue in a sticky white fluid. She continued to stroke me as I spewed forth my cum, it had covered her mouth and there as a streak on her top lip and nose, and to my amazement she eagerly swallowed the whole lot; the pool of cum on her tongue went straight down her throat. She delivered one final kiss to the tip of my cock, moved her hands away, and laughed.

"Wow that was intense" she said.

"That was amazing".

Sophie rose to her feet.

"I think you've got a little mess on that pretty face of yours".

"I bet, you are like a volcano!" she exclaimed, pulling a tissue out of her pocket and carefully wiping her face.

I began to straighten my clothing up, tucking my semi-erect cock back into my underwear and doing up my buttons and belt. I looked around nervously but the beach was deserted.

"That was truly amazing" I said again.

"Oh you talk as if that's it. The night is still young" Sophie replied with a smile.

"And I've still not opened my present"

"Let's open it together" Sophie said.

We walked under the pier, which was now very dark except for the occasional shaft of light through the boards, over a short stretch of sand, and up the concrete ramp onto the sea front road. Then as we walked slowly back to my hotel, Sophie put her arm around me. There was a chill in the air, I thought, but it also meant she was not embarrased to be seen with a married man.

We went through the lobby without a word and managed to catch the lift just as another young couple had called it. The man pushed the button and they moved to the back of the lift, we stepped in and stood at the front and I heard a gentle hum as the compartment moved up.

"Don't forget to push the button.... big boy" Sophie said with a cheeky smile.

As I pushed the "10" button for our floor, I noticed the man at the back was blushing, and the woman was sniggering to herself. The couple got out on 8, and we left at my floor, the top floor in the hotel.

I couldn't wait to get inside the room so I could get my hands on Sophie.

As soon as we walked through the door, we kissed, even more passionately than before. I felt her tongue dart inside my mouth once again. As I put my hand on her chest I could feel her huge breasts, my mind had very much been on those throughout the short walk.

"Wait a minute, before we get too... involved... should we not open the present?" Sophie asked.

"Of course, you are right".

The room had a large window overlooking the sea, but we were not overlooked at all, unless possibly we wanted to venture onto the balcony outside. I turned on the lights and Sophie set the red package on the table.

It had been neatly taped together but I carefully unwrapped it and removed the coloured paper, which sat in the top as a filler.

Reactions: aboveaverage

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The most obvious thing in the package was the distinctive foil top of a sparkling wine bottle, I removed it and sure enough it was a nice bottle of Moet & Chandon. Also there were about 6 condoms, loose but in their individual packets, and all Durex XXL. The brand my wife and I used to use, before she went on the pill.

I shook the condoms out onto the table and out the bottom there was a bottle of lubricant.

"Well, it looks like your wife expects us to have a lot of fun" Sophie said.

"We better not disappoint her then".

I leant forward to kiss Sophie and surprised her by probing her mouth with my tongue; our tongues met and danced around each other whilst my arms went straight up her sweater, her flesh was warm, her physique slim but not skinny, and her breasts felt like they were covered by a very intricate bra.

"Ok well you have showed me yours, I better show you mine" Sophie sad.

She pulled the sweater off her head. Then she stood up and began to unzip her boots. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder in my pants as she tossed them aside, revealing her immaculate feet with toenails painted red. She wasted no time in taking off her tight jeans, then stood back and smiled at me.

Her lingerie was a matching set, black stockings with a suspender belt, black panties, and a black lacy brassiere.

"Very nice" I said.

"Thank you"

Then Sophie began to unbutton my shirt. I was truly in heaven - the girl was even undressing me! Her fingers were like demons on the buttons and then she went to work on my belt, within seconds I was standing there in my boxers which I very quickly discarded in a heap on the floor.

Sophie looked down at my cock, which was standing proudly to attention, in anticipation of the pleasure which it was about to receive.

Reactions: aboveaverage

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Oh my god, you are twice the size of my boyfriend" Sophie said, staring at my genitalia.

"Now there's something I haven't heard before".

"What, that you have a big cock?"

"No, that has been said before. I mean that you are cheating on your boyfriend".

"Well its not cheating really. He said a few days ago that we should take a break, that maybe seeing each other would do us some good. I was devastated, I think really he just wants to spend a dirty weekend in Amsterdam with his friends and have his fun. But then I thought, maybe I should have my fun. I've known Claire for years, I've seen you on your Facebook, you are a really good looking guy. And then I chatted to her and she said you were coming to my town. And she let it slip that you were well hung and I was intrigued".

"OK" I responded.

"But I didn't know you were THIS well hung, you are huge, its long, its thick. Even your balls are huge".

"Well you're not such a bad catch yourself. You have beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, lovely skin and an amazing figure. Lovely slim waist and those boobs are amazing".

"Thank you. Claire also said you are great in bed" Sophie said with a mischievous smile.

With surprising ease, Sophie carefully sliid her lacy panties down over the top of her outfit. Then she walked over to the bed, giving me an amazing view of her behind. Her bottom had unblemished skin and was firm. She lay on the bed and smiled as she spread her legs.

As I began to unwrap it I noticed that her hand had slid down to her pussy, which had been carefully shaved. She pushed apart her lips and inserted her finger into her cunt.

I walked closer to her and watched her play with myself as I pulled the condom over my engorged cock.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"I'm ready for you" Sophie said, revealing her fingers, which were already damp with pussy juices. No further conversation was necessary at this point, I was fully covered and raring to go!

So I knelt in front of her and slapped her bald pussy with my cock. It made a loud sound as the latex covered flesh bounced off her pink vulva.

Sophie had her eyes closed and her head tilted back, she was breathing deeply. As I gently inserted the head of my cock, she let out a gasp.

I pushed into her warm tight cunt, gingerly at first, just inserting my large mushroom head and a little of the shaft. Sophie moaned as I thrust into her.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" she began to cry out.

By now I was lying on top of her and kissing her neck, my arms caressing her huge breasts and firm nipples, my cock burying more and more of itself in her warm, tight, wet, welcoming vagina.

"Oh my god I am going to cum".

With that Sophie began to shake, there was a tremor in her body and I thrust into her more earnestly now, burying most of the shaft with each stroke.

"Oh my god I'm cumming I'm cumming".

By now Sophie was shaking, and I was pounding her with all my might. Her breathing was deep, her legs were wrapped around me, we were both covered in sweat and I was going for it as hard as I could, balls slapping against her.

"Oh oh oh I am cumming again".

Then I decided to slow down and I made each stroke longer and longer, until I finally was in all the way.

"Its so deep its so deep".

I quickened my pace, thrusting both hard and fast now, driving my hips into her pelvis. We were kissing frantically as I fucked, tongues inside each others mouths. I was playing with her long silky red hair and taking in the scent of her perfume.

I took a breather from kissing and fucked her with even more vigour this time, she was still tight but so slippery inside.

"You are so much better than my boyfriend" she screamed.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Oh oh oh my god I'm cumming agaaaaain" she screamed.

This time I forgot about kissing her, I forgot about touching her, I just FUCKED. I increased the speed, frantically thrusting my cock into her balls deep each time. Her eyes were wide open and she was looking at the ceiling, her face frozen in pleasure as I impaled her.

She shook again as she had another orgasm.

"Oh my god oh my god".

I sensed that I was getting closer this time and I didn't want to slow down. All that time I spent at the gym was going to come in use as I thrust my hips into her pelvis, feeling her tight warm wet pussy eagerly envelop my cock.

And now I knew I was at that point of no return, at this point nothing else mattered except the moment. I felt the waves of pleasure wash over me. I gave one last hard thrust into Sophie as I felt my cock spasming. Sophie screamed as I filled the condom with warm cum.

I stayed inside her until the last twitches of my cock subsided, then we both kissed briefly, then separated.

"You were amazing" I said.

"Likewise" Sophie replied, with a beaming, satisfied smile.

Both our bodies were glistening with sweat and we were panting, but slowly regaining our breath. As Sophie went to the bathroom I realised I had a text on my phone from Claire.

"How was Sophie? :)"

"Well a gentlemen never kisses and tells, but lets just say thanks for the gift"

"LOL. You can enjoy her tomorrow morning as well if you want. But no longer else she might want to keep you... and you are all MINE :D"

"Thanks babe, I can't wait to come home to you tomorrow".

I put my boxer shorts on, and Sophie returned from her toilet visit, still looking gorgeous in her underwear.

"Fancy some champagne?"

"It would be rude not to" she replied.

All the room had were two clear plastic beakers, but we did not care. I carefully unwired and popped the champagne, and poured us each a glass. Well, half a glass, after the bubbles subsided.

"Cheers" I said as we clinked beakers.

I put on some soft background music and we drank our Moet and Chandon and chatted. I spent a month in Mexico a couple of years ago, and she was very interested in that - her favourite artist was Frida Kahlo. She enjoyed teaching but was thinking of taking some time out to do a masters degree in sculpture.

There was a lull in the conversation and I looked outside through the large windows; it was pitch black but you could see the lights of the pier, there was a lighthouse the other side of the bay and I could make out a large ship.

"Would you like to stay the night?"

"I thought you'd never ask" she replied.

I also didn't need to ask if she wanted another champagne. Together we finished the bottle and we snuggled up into each others arms to enjoy the comfortable bed.

Reactions: 5tarman

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The next morning I woke to the sun streaming through a cap in the blinds. Sophie looked blissfully asleep and I carefully extricated my arm from her to go to the bathroom... I had to pee. I decided on a quick teeth clean to freshen up and then I had the idea of asking Sophie if she wanted to go down for breakfast. Imagine my surprise when I came back to the bed to find Sophie was lying face down on the bed, wearing nothing but her leather boots.

"Kinky" I said.

"Yeah spank my ass", Sophie replied.

I sat next to her on the pale silky white sheets and gently slapped her creamy white bottom until a faint red hand print appeared.

I noticed that Sophie had placed the condoms and lubricant in a prominent position on the table next to the bed.

"Now fuck my ass" she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Never been surer. Just please take it slow at first!".

I needed no further encouragement. My cock was already hard as I pulled the condom on. Sophie flinched as I poured a few drops of the lube into her ass cheeks, I realised it must be cold. Then I put a little more lube on the condom, and lay on top of her.

I supported my weight with one hand so as not to crush her, and with the other guided my rock hard cock into her tight hole. She was actually a little hard to penetrate at first; I just inserted my tip gently and then teased her with it.

"Oh... slow, slow" she said again.

I was lying with my head on her back, my body on top of hers, I could feel her smooth skin on my cheeks, I could feel the tightness of her hole around my glans. I pushed in gently rather than thrusting, carefully extending the distance a little each time, slowly pushing in. She was still tight but it felt good!

"More lube?" I offered.

"Yeah" she replied.

I stood next to the bed and this time poured more of the lube over the condom, coating it liberally this time. Sophie had shuffled back on the bed, pushing her ass in the air as she was on her knees. Her pink asshole was even more accessible this time, and I gave it a little more lube as I penetrated her whilst standing behind her. Her legs were splayed out, the soft leather of her boots next to my thighs as I pushed my cock into her ass.

By now she was beginning to relax, and I could feel her hole, whilst remaining firm, was getting softer. I thrust deeper into her and she began to moan.

"Yes yes yes ... fuck my ass".

"Oh my god oh my god".

By now I was fucking her even more energetically, to my surprise she was able to take my entire length.

"Oh god I'm cumming".

With this she began to shake again, just as she had the previous night, and I pounded her with all my energy, burying my stiff dick right up to the hilt in her asshole.

I was in no mood to hold back at this point. I could feel the pleasure building with each stroke as my thighs slapped against her ass. I was holding on to her slim waist from behind with my hands, leaning forward. Sophie bent her legs upwards and occasionally I could feel the sharpness of her heel against me but I didn't care. I was truly in the pleasure zone now.

"Oh my god this is amazing... don't stop".

"Don't stop keep fucking me I am cumming again".

"YEEEEEEEEEEES" Sophie screamed and her body shook again as I thrust my hips into her bottom with all my might.

I knew I wasn't far away now, I carried on with the quick pace as I felt the pleasure building. My balls slapped noisily against her body, my cock glistened with lube, we were both covered in sweat and didn't care.

And now it was my turn to scream. I actually slowed down as I began to cum, but carried on pushing my dick in right up to the hilt. The orgasm felt like it lasted for ever; I had never cum like that before.

Sophie collapsed on to the bed, her breathing heavy. I went to the bathroom to remove the condom. As I returned to the bedroom I expected to find her flat out on the bed, but to my surprise she was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at my dick.

"After all that, you give me orgasm after orgasm, you cum yourself, and you are still hard. You're like a sex machine!".

I glanced at my dick and noticed it was indeed standing proudly to attention.

I could not help laugh at the compliment. "You're not so bad yourself" I replied.

Sophie beckoned towards me with her finger. "Lets see if we can wear that huge dick of yours out" she said.

fiveandahalfinches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whilst in the bathroom, I had carefully rinsed my penis. I was glad of this since, as I stood in front of her, Sophie wasted no time in taking the head of my dick into her mouth. There was no gradual build-up this time, she was frenzied right from the start. Her head sucked my engorged glans, and her hand fluttered up and down my shaft. All the time she was doing this, her pretty green eyes looked at me.

Her red nails skillfully avoided my cock, she was an expert as her hand twisted and rubbed my shaft. Her mouth continued to suck in the head, and her other hand was rubbing my balls. And now, I love my balls being rubbed. It was more like tickling but it wasn't ticklish; she gently massaged my scrotum.

Sophie's co-ordination was excellent, her hand was gripping my shaft tighter now, but still moving fast in that swirling motion, and she took in a little more of my dick in her head. She also rubbed my balls a little firmer, not enough to hurt, but the stimulation was amazing.

I ran my fingers through her red hair as she concentrated on pleasuring me; now she began to suck more and more of my cock and her warm mouth felt amazing. It was as if she had no teeth, her mouth felt soft like a pussy.

Then she pulled out and just as I was beginning to be disappointed, she began to pleasure me with both hands. She smiled at me and tilted her head back. My engorged penis looked like a dangerous weapon in front of her nose.

"Are you going to cum all over my face, big boy?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah".

"Am I going to feel all of that warm creamy spunk on my face?"

"Yeah baby yeah".

"Give me all that hot man juice, I want to feel it all over me" Sophie said.

Her hands were fluttering up and down my shaft so fast now, yet still keeping that elegant swirling motion. She was smiling at me and making eye contact. Those green eyes were so pretty...

And there was no holding back at this point, neither of us wanted to hold back. With her pretty face looking right at me, the first splash of cum landed on the end of her nose.

Sophie squealed slightly as if in shock, but continued to stroke me. The next rope of cum landed on her bright red lips. Her mouth was open and she put out her tongue as she seemed fascinated by my spasming cock.

Sophie blinked as the next wad landed on her left eye.

And again, all over that amazing long tongue.

And again on her cheek.

And again on her chin.

She started to pull back slightly and the last rope of cum landed on her right breast.

With that, Sophie laughed and said "well I wanted to be covered in cum, I got my wish".

Indeed, her face was a mess of my sticky white liquid. To my amazement, she rubbed some off on her finger and tasted it.

"Hmmmm I love cum" she said with a giggle.

"Well how would you like a shower? And I'll make us a coffee after if you want, there is a machine in the corner. I'll provide the cream".

"I'm sure you will you naughty boy" Sophie said with another laugh.

I heard the bathroom fan and the shower began to run; I made sure the coffee machine was warming up and then got out my phone.

"Thanks for the gift Claire darling, I really can't wait to come home to you".

The end