The Logical Thinking Test

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My initial reaction was to choose goat...a four-letter word amongst a bunch of three-letter words.

After reading the side note, I reasoned it was the only domesticated animal that that we (ethnocentric we) didn't keep for dietary purposes.
That's what I figured, but it seems like someone could come up with a logical reason to pick something else, like cow is the only herbivore or something. (I don't know if that is true.)

deeply screwed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And the answers are:
1 - Impossible to tell 6 - 785 11 - 1
2 - 6 7 - Frank,Bob,Tom,Jane 12 - 18
3 - 9:00 8 - 20 ft. 13 - 132
4- 12.5 9 - 64 14 - rock
5 - Folder to Doc. 10 - cat 15 - 196 (14x14)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Your Score: Epitome of Genius
You scored 100% on the Logical Thinking Test!

You are the brightest of the bright. Breed as often as possible for the sake of bettering the species.

I wasted 20 minutes of staring at the month problem to figure it out! (No, I didn't look at the thread responses first.) I still don't know why cat stood out from cow, pig and goat. There's probably some reason for each to stand out from the others.

I also spent about that much time on the damn month question.

On the animals the only thing I could think of is cats get to go out and about and the question did ask which one stands out, lol. Plus something inside me thought it had to be the cat. So luckily I guessed correctly but I still don't know what the correct reasoning is.

Ok, I now see in the thread why the cat stood out. Some luck is a good thing.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
My patience was very limited. I rushed it some, usually going through them quickly but then I would go back to a question at times because I didn't want to get it wrong. There were a couple I would have missed if I hadn't taken a second look. I spent so much time on that month question, but I knew I was probably going to miss it if I didn't understand better. So I found myself caught up in that question for far too long, and is why I said "damn" about it in my previous post. Math has always come naturally for me, but I was nevertheless curious as to how I would do, so that's why I decided to take this quiz even though I didn't have much patience for fooling with it.