The main guys from High School Musical...

TheFriarsDruggist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From the 4 main males in High School Musical(Zac Efron, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel, and Drew Seeley who did Zac's vocals), which do you think is the biggest? Try ranking them from biggest to smallest, just to see what everyone thinks...

I'd like to think Zac is the biggest, just because he's an obsession of mine...But I have a major suspiscion that Lucas would easily put the other 3 to shame.

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a major suspiscion that Lucas would easily put the other 3 to shame.

Agreed...I think I remember a few moments in the movie(the Bop To The Top musical number springs to mind) where it looked like he was carrying part of a gym climbing rope in his pocket. Also, (something else I noticed during that scene) he's got an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. He would get my vote hands down for the hottest out of the 4(Corbin would be #2 and Drew #3. Efron just looks like a chihuahua to me).

In my mind it would go something like this...
1. Lucas-HUGE(I'd bet money that he's at least 8" with a hardon...And I'd also bet on him being gay...)
2. Drew-On the higher end of average...(Maybe 6.5-7 or so)
3. Zac-Small(Not terribly so, but definitely looks below average...Maybe 5" or so...)
4. Corbin-Tiny(Something about the guy just makes me think he'd be in the 3-4 range...I don't know why, he just seems like he'd be very, very small)

collarpoppin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you, BoyBenny; your list matches mine. Corbin seems like he's always trying to compensate for something. Probably his little dick.

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I checked out Drew Seeley, in order to place an educated vote. Kinda chunky-hunky.

Lucas may have an impressive schlong, but I think he makes better use of his ass muscles. Can you imagine having all that energy riding your cock?

And where do you people get all these ideas about Corbin having a teeny weenie? He's average, at worst...and probably a nice size.

If there's any fairness in the world regarding the gifts doled out at birth, then Zac should have a baby's thumb between his legs...though I doubt it. This world is so unjust, he's probably sporting 10".

biggest: Drew Seeley
average +: Corbin Bleu
average: Zac Efron
small: Lucas Grabeel

mostud85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I kinda knew lucas when he went to the springfield public high school......he acted gay before he was in the movie.....and he's just about average .....at least he was in grade 10

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) Corbin
2) Lucas
3)Zac (Sorry, but I don't think someone who looks as good as him would be hugely hung. You can't have it all !)
4) Drew